Windows 10: msi ge63vr display adapter missing of nvidia

Discus and support msi ge63vr display adapter missing of nvidia in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; what the problem of display adapter not showing nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by paisoe, Jun 11, 2019.

1. paisoe Win User

msi ge63vr display adapter missing of nvidia

what the problem of display adapter not showing nvidia

:)

paisoe, Jun 11, 2019

2. MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider (GTX 1070)

MSI is offering a more affordable option for high-refresh-rate gaming on the go with the GE63VR 7RF Raider. Thanks to is 120 Hz display, Intel Core i7-7700HQ, and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, it packs a punch for the price. The question remains though whether that is enough in such a competitive market.

Show full review

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 11, 2019
  3. ramonezzz Win User
    Microsoft basic display adapter missing / No brightness slider

Hi,

I bought a desktop computer with a MSI monitor a week ago and I realized that the Basic Display Adapter does not appear in the device manager, instead I only have the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080.

I might be wrong but I think that is the reason why the brightness slider is missing from the Display Settings.

Is there any chance of installing the driver manually?

Thank you.

ramonezzz, Jun 11, 2019
  4. msi ge63vr display adapter missing of nvidia

I have two display adapters showing...

Looking at Display Adapters in Device Manager of my Thinkpad 540p laptop I see two display adapters listed, an Intel HD Graphics 4600 and an NVIDIA GeForce GT730M. The reason I was looking was that I am having some issues with some photo display software and it was suggested that hardware GPU acceleration could be the problem and I was checking that the drivers are up to date (they are). My question is: do I need both these adapters to be enabled? Could they be conflicting? I am hesitant to disable anything without asking advice first. Can I disable (say) the Intel adapter without seriously disabling my machine?

rafikiphoto, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

msi ge63vr display adapter missing of nvidia

1. msi ge63vr display adapter missing of nvidia - Similar Threads - msi ge63vr display

2. nvidia display settings missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia display settings missing: nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-display-settings-missing/ba56fe5e-c634-4b39-8615-3989020c0a5d
  3. nvidia display settings missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia display settings missing: nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-display-settings-missing/ba56fe5e-c634-4b39-8615-3989020c0a5d
  4. nvidia display settings missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Issues with Nvidia Display Adapter

Issues with Nvidia Display Adapter: I have encountered some serious issues with my laptop recently. Since Samsung stopped manufacturing laptops so it was pretty disappointing to know that there was no support available for my laptop.Laptop Model: Samsung NP550P5C-T02AEGraphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 630M 2 GB...
  6. Issues with Nvidia Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Nvidia Display Adapter: I have encountered some serious issues with my laptop recently. Since Samsung stopped manufacturing laptops so it was pretty disappointing to know that there was no support available for my laptop.Laptop Model: Samsung NP550P5C-T02AEGraphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 630M 2 GB...
  7. Issues with Nvidia Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. display adapter missing

display adapter missing: hi, I have an Omen by HP -15-dc0107tx and after i restarted the laptop it went into recovery mode, i ran the troubleshoot and then when it restarted i could not see my nvidea control panel. so i opened the device manager and there was no display adapter setting. the dropdown...
  9. Missing Display Adapter

Missing Display Adapter: After the recent commulative windows update, my Acer Aspire laptop cant project another screen. I already added the legacy hardware for display adapter. What should i do?...
  10. Nvidia issue - Microsoft Basic Display Adapter

Nvidia issue - Microsoft Basic Display Adapter: Hi, I have a ThinkPad Lenovo W530 with a Nvidia Quadro K2000M graphic card and Windows 10 don't recognize it well. I've installed the last drivers and I can see it in the Device Manager, but DxDiag shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. How can I fix this? P...