Windows 10: MSI GF63 Thin keeps shutting off randomly with no warning.

Discus and support MSI GF63 Thin keeps shutting off randomly with no warning. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I recently got my MSI on Christmas, 2021 and have been having many problems.It overheats really fast, and keeps shutting off every 1-30 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by catsarecuteyay, Nov 24, 2022.

1. MSI GF63 Thin keeps shutting off randomly with no warning.

Hello! I recently got my MSI on Christmas, 2021 and have been having many problems.It overheats really fast, and keeps shutting off every 1-30 minutes randomly while using. It's updated and I did everything I could do, but I am not sure what else to do since it's just continuously doing this.Please help!

:)

catsarecuteyay, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

HP Notebook shuts down randomly

Hi David,

It is possible that your Notebook shut downs randomly due to corruptions. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Are you referring to Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow that steps in this
    article
    to scan for corruptions and restore corrupted system files. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you perform the instructions to restore Windows corruptions error by clicking on this

link

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Camera for MSI GF63 8RC Not Working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the efforts you have taken in trying to resolve this issue. We understand that you are unable to use Webcam on your MSI computer. However, it would be great if you can reply with the details requested below:

• What is the complete error message you receive when you open Camera App?
    • Do you see any unknown device in Device Manager?
    • Which build version of Windows is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer?

You may want to check the System Control Manager application and try enabling Camera from the application.

However, as you have mentioned that you are unable to find the Camera driver in Device Manager, we would suggest you to check for unknown devices in Device Manager.
    To check for unknown devices, you can press Windows key + X, and select
    Device Manager.

If you see any unknown device, right click on the device and select
    Update Driver.

You can also check for hidden drivers and see if the Camera drivers are hidden. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Click on View and select
      Show hidden devices
    3. Now, look for Imaging devices, and expand it.
    4. Right click on the driver and select Update Driver.
    5. Restart the computer once the driver is updated.

For additional information, see
    Camera doesn't work in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 24, 2022
  4. MSI GF63 Thin keeps shutting off randomly with no warning.

Laptop randomly shuts down after latest Windows 10 update

Since the latest update of Windows 10 my computer decides to randomly shut down after every couple of minutes. First the screen goes black, then the sounds stops and after quite a while the power also goes down.

Obviously I though of cleaning the fan with a big vacuum, as suggested on My Windows 10 Computer Randomly Shuts Down . However, after doing this, the shutting down goes even quicker. I cannot even properly log-on before the shutdown takes place.

What should be my next step?

Ps. The computer is quited aged (roughly 3 - 4 years). The battery is dead enough such that I always need to have it plugged in an outlet. It might just be "done for" but I'm hoping to revive it for just a little bit more.

Robin Kramer, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

MSI GF63 Thin keeps shutting off randomly with no warning.

1. MSI GF63 Thin keeps shutting off randomly with no warning. - Similar Threads - MSI GF63 Thin

2. My MSI Thin GF63 12VE laptop games not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My MSI Thin GF63 12VE laptop games not working: Hey guys I bought my MSI Thin GF63 12VE 3 months ago and everything was running good. One day all my games suddenly had so many issues. For Roblox, it opens up to a white screen that I cant X out of. For Valorant, It opens up but the screen just freezes while the audio plays....
  3. My MSI Thin GF63 12VE laptop games not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MSI Thin GF63 12VE laptop games not working: Hey guys I bought my MSI Thin GF63 12VE 3 months ago and everything was running good. One day all my games suddenly had so many issues. For Roblox, it opens up to a white screen that I cant X out of. For Valorant, It opens up but the screen just freezes while the audio plays....
  4. Laptop keeps randomly shutting off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps randomly shutting off: Hello, so I have a Acer Predator Helios 300. Starting 30-40 minutes ago the battery stopped charging even though it was plugged in. It would say 83% remaining but the lightning icon was still there. Anyways after that it randomly shut down and I turned it back on. However, a...
  5. So i recently purchased a new MSI GF63 Thin and i need some help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i recently purchased a new MSI GF63 Thin and i need some help.: So i recently purchased a new MSI GF63 Thin and i need some help.I downloaded some of my games as you do. I launched one of my games called fortnite and it said I had to download something because of my drivers so i went to it. It was about halfway downloading when my screen...
  6. So i recently purchased a new MSI GF63 Thin and i need some help.

So i recently purchased a new MSI GF63 Thin and i need some help.: So i recently purchased a new MSI GF63 Thin and i need some help.I downloaded some of my games as you do. I launched one of my games called fortnite and it said I had to download something because of my drivers so i went to it. It was about halfway downloading when my screen...
  7. So i recently purchased a new MSI GF63 Thin and i need some help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. MSI GF63 Thin keeps shutting off randomly with no warning.

MSI GF63 Thin keeps shutting off randomly with no warning.: Hello! I recently got my MSI on Christmas, 2021 and have been having many problems.It overheats really fast, and keeps shutting off every 1-30 minutes randomly while using. It's updated and I did everything I could do, but I am not sure what else to do since it's just...
  9. MSI Laptop shuts off without warning

MSI Laptop shuts off without warning: I have an MSI GS63 Stealth 8RE laptop running Windows 10. My computer has been running fine and then suddenly started turning off on its own. It tends to happen when its running on battery power but has also occured when plugged in. In only one of these cases did it cause a...
  10. PC keeps randomly shutting off

PC keeps randomly shutting off: I recently built my brother a new computer and everything is working fine except for one major problem: The PC randomly freezes and reboots, and when booted from sleep/hibernate state is completely frozen Specs: CPU - 2700x GPU - RX 5700 MOBO - ASUSTek B450-M RAM - 32GB...