Windows 10: [MSI GL63 8SC LAPTOP] Restore MSI factory settings option missing from the Windows F3 menu

Discus and support [MSI GL63 8SC LAPTOP] Restore MSI factory settings option missing from the Windows F3 menu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I read an article on the MSI website and it says you can press F3 on boot and select Troubleshoot->Reset MSI factory settings but the option is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aren Coşkun, Jan 10, 2021.

1. [MSI GL63 8SC LAPTOP] Restore MSI factory settings option missing from the Windows F3 menu

So I read an article on the MSI website and it says you can press F3 on boot and select Troubleshoot->Reset MSI factory settings but the option is not there. There is only Reset my PC option. I don't know if this forum is the right place but I have not been able to get any answers in the MSI forums. I would be glad if anyone could help :

:)

Aren Coşkun, Jan 10, 2021

2. msi Laptop recovery failed.

Is there a way I can still restore msi factory settings after I did a clean install with windows 10? Because the laptop (i think so) wont work properly without the msi factory settings.

KawasakiRanger, Jan 10, 2021
  3. MSI laptop factory reset failure.

Hey guys.

I just decided to factory reset MSI laptop back to factory settings. when it started doing the factory reset it just quit. I am going to put a link to a video I made about it but it was just really annoying me because windows 10 was doing stupid things so
    I had to factory reset it back to Windows 7.

Here are the specs:

MSI A6400 laptop

Windows 7 home premium x64 (after factory reset)

Intel core i3

Sorry didn’t get enough time to check the ram when it was working on Windows 10.

Here is the link to the video by the way:

DyllanNichols, Jan 10, 2021
  4. KaixL Win User

[MSI GL63 8SC LAPTOP] Restore MSI factory settings option missing from the Windows F3 menu

Missing "vc_runtimeAdditional_x64.msi" and "vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi"

Missing "vc_runtimeAdditional_x64.msi" and "vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi"

[MSI GL63 8SC LAPTOP] Restore MSI factory settings option missing from the Windows F3 menu 71658d5f-1b33-4245-b174-c8d73fafae89?upload=true.png

KaixL, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

[MSI GL63 8SC LAPTOP] Restore MSI factory settings option missing from the Windows F3 menu

1. [MSI GL63 8SC LAPTOP] Restore MSI factory settings option missing from the Windows F3 menu - Similar Threads - MSI GL63 8SC

2. MSI Laptop GL63 8SE keyboard blink and not booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI Laptop GL63 8SE keyboard blink and not booting: My laptop having this problem for over 5+ monthsWhere my laptop when i pressed the power button to boot it up the keyboard just start blink same goes with the capslock light it will just do that over until im my battery is low, but when i plugged it with the charger it boot...
  3. MSI Laptop GL63 8SE keyboard blink and not booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI Laptop GL63 8SE keyboard blink and not booting: My laptop having this problem for over 5+ monthsWhere my laptop when i pressed the power button to boot it up the keyboard just start blink same goes with the capslock light it will just do that over until im my battery is low, but when i plugged it with the charger it boot...
  4. factory reseting MSI laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    factory reseting MSI laptop: I'm trying to factory reset an msi laptop that's monitor screen is broken. So anytime I try to factory reset it I can't see what to click on. The monitor I use for it doesn't show what's on the screen while in the menu for it. Does anyone have a solution?...
  5. factory reseting MSI laptop

factory reseting MSI laptop: I'm trying to factory reset an msi laptop that's monitor screen is broken. So anytime I try to factory reset it I can't see what to click on. The monitor I use for it doesn't show what's on the screen while in the menu for it. Does anyone have a solution?...
  6. factory reseting MSI laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Missing "vc_runtimeAdditional_x64.msi" and "vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing "vc_runtimeAdditional_x64.msi" and "vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi": Missing "vc_runtimeAdditional_x64.msi" and "vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi" [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-vcruntimeadditionalx64msi-and/7c4f8668-200a-4a42-9336-3d69d17f9b49
  8. restore MSI file

in Windows 10 Customization
    restore MSI file: restore Msi file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-msi-file/09684f9b-325b-4671-afa6-bb07db7b6d3b
  9. Msi GL63 9SDK

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Msi GL63 9SDK: I have problems with my audio servers, I try tu update them and everything but it doesn't do noyhing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msi-gl63-9sdk/2889689c-1d93-4aca-80bd-9bb4e05635ed
  10. 12 msi missing

12 msi missing: Hi Group, Sorry but I,m newbie and unsure where to post, My problem is that I am trying to download a software program, but the computer comes up with, ( error 1155, 12 MSI missing ) I can download music and video,s but not software, any help would be appreciated, I,m at my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore msi factory settings missing

2. msi factory reset dont shiw

3. msi gl63 factory reset