Windows 10: MSI GP72 2QE-Recurring BSOD during Firefox. WHEA 0x0124

Discus and support MSI GP72 2QE-Recurring BSOD during Firefox. WHEA 0x0124 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Laptop has recurring WHEA BSOD every 5 to 6 hours with no heavy use (works fine during gaming) but crash when I leave it on at night. Dump file read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by muchoduong, Jun 24, 2019.

1. MSI GP72 2QE-Recurring BSOD during Firefox. WHEA 0x0124

Laptop has recurring WHEA BSOD every 5 to 6 hours with no heavy use (works fine during gaming) but crash when I leave it on at night.

Dump file read as 0x0124 error. I have tried checking the RAM slots but has not reapplied thermal paste to the CPU or GPU.

:)

muchoduong, Jun 24, 2019

2. Can't find my laptops camera in Device Manager or anywhere else

I'm on a GP72 2QE Leopard Pro MSI laptop and my camera is nowhere to be found, please help.

EliaViaene, Jun 24, 2019
  3. Scubak Win User
    MSI GT72 2QE-658US ....upgrade ...!!!

Hi everyone i have the MSI GT72 2QE-658US..... Gaming Laptop which is 2 years old and i would like to UPGRADE the DDR3L RAM and the SSD M.2.

Here are the MSI GT72 2QE Specifications...
    Support For GT72 2QE Dominator Pro | Laptops - The best gaming laptop provider | MSI Global

I'm looking for very Best DDR3L RAM maybe 16GB or the Maximum 32GB the max amount of RAM slots is 4 ...can i use CAS 9.0 or CAS 11.0

SSD M.2 upgrades the MAX SSD slots is 4

Recommendations please...!!!
    thank you

Scubak, Jun 24, 2019
  4. MSI GP72 2QE-Recurring BSOD during Firefox. WHEA 0x0124

WHEA BSOD?

Since this morning I've been getting this BSOD error which is whea uncorrectable error and I have no idea what's causing it... I hope someone can help me because I'm trying to finish a school project, and I'm wasting a lot of time waiting for my pc to
    reboot after an error...

IandRaymundo, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

MSI GP72 2QE-Recurring BSOD during Firefox. WHEA 0x0124

1. MSI GP72 2QE-Recurring BSOD during Firefox. WHEA 0x0124 - Similar Threads - MSI GP72 2QE

2. recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recurring BSOD: I keep getting a BSOD when running Plex and streaming from my mounted google drive. here is the mini dump info.. is the googledrive for desktop app causing this issue?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. Recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring BSOD: Hello,I've recently been encountering a common BSOD that has been rather annoying. It occurs fairly regularly, usually once or twice a day.The error it gives is PFN_LIST_CORRUPTSome random information I've seemed to gather:When unplugging ang plugging in USB devices, it will...
  4. Recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring BSOD: Hello,I've recently been encountering a common BSOD that has been rather annoying. It occurs fairly regularly, usually once or twice a day.The error it gives is PFN_LIST_CORRUPTSome random information I've seemed to gather:When unplugging ang plugging in USB devices, it will...
  5. Recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error during gaming

BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error during gaming: My PC worked totally fine until this past week where I keep on getting BSOD whenever I'm playing games usually after like an hour or so. It didn't matter to what game I was playing, from Stardew Valley to Apex Legends my PC would crash to the blue screen. I made a post on...
  7. MSI gp72 Windows 10 restart issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSI gp72 Windows 10 restart issues: I've been having a problem for the past few months where I cannot use the "restart" function. When I restart, it will shutdown and on boot up, when it's on the black msi screen, the circling dots won't even show up and it stays on the black msi logo screen until I manually...
  8. Recurring BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recurring BSODs: Not sure if posting in the right subreddit - please advise best place to ask this if not. Now, I've recently changed the motherboard and OS drive of my system, and that meant doing a fresh install of Windows. After the install, I've been getting various BSODs. Examples...
  9. Recurring BSOD

Recurring BSOD: Hello :) I have recently reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC as i wanted to start fresh. Everything seem'd fine at first but playing games & have sites open seem to cause BSOD or make my computer freeze entirely. I have not had this problem before and have since turned off fast...
  10. Recurring WHEA Uncorrectable Error

Recurring WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Hello all, A few hours ago I experienced the latest in a series of BSOD's. The cause is always a WHEA error. This last time the error occurred I was away from my laptop for about 5 minutes when it happened. I had Firefox open and I believe I had JRiver Media Center running...