Windows 10: MSI Graphic Cards & Lack of Humanity

Discus and support MSI Graphic Cards & Lack of Humanity in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; MSI can go to hell and back. I have wasted so much time trying to both speak to a human and leave a message/email etc I give up. Their web site has to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by elbmek, May 29, 2017.

1. elbmek Win User

MSI Graphic Cards & Lack of Humanity

MSI can go to hell and back. I have wasted so much time trying to both speak to a human and leave a message/email etc I give up. Their web site has to be the worst on the planet to use. I wanted to ask a technical question about why Live Update is incompatible with my windows even though it says it is. They wanted to know everything about my RX580 although its on their site; so much so that I must have spent a good half hour trying to get it to accept the codes on the box, only to be told they were incorrect!!! It accepted the s/n but then it wanted another code - which was too easy - far too easy - and it rejected it. So registration was binned, and I ain't not ever no way going back.

So I resorted to the phone. All their lines lead to robots, and when a number is selected, they all lead to more robots - then hang up. I cannot get through to a human being at all, if they actually exist within MSI Products.

I registered on the site, then the system decided I was not really there, so I registered again, and it told me I exist but you cant come in - so I re-registered and actually got in, but the number of form fillings is astonishing, so I gave up after another half hour to an hour.

Obviously I will not be buying their products again ..................................................................

angry of UK

:)

elbmek, May 29, 2017

2. This app will not run on your device.

Hi, I have Direct X 12 and the correct windows version. But i don't have a nvidia graphics card. How will i be able to install nvidia drivers if I have a MSI Graphics card?

EvanDokter, May 29, 2017
  3. Problem with instalation Graphic Card Nvidia GTX 980Ti 6GB

MSI Graphic Cards & Lack of Humanity [​IMG]

I have newest Graphic from MSI. GTX 980Ti Gaming 6GB and when i try instaled new version drivers(from Nvidia and MSI) system answered: can not recognizes Graphic card. And when i opened menu graphic properties - system showed me-my card is Radeon R7 370
    series. ****?

MSI Graphic Cards & Lack of Humanity [​IMG]

BorisKrajczynski, May 29, 2017
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Your not the 1st one to have issues with MSI GPU's. I would suggest in the future go with EVGA as they have much better support. Another good GPU is Zotac GTX, but I don't know how their customer support is.

OldMike65, May 29, 2017
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I also found their motherboards to be lacking. After using one for about 4 months I decided to change over to a Gigabyte and never looked back.

BunnyJ, May 29, 2017
  6. elbmek Win User
    I still have my Geforce 1060, not put up for sale yet, maybe - hmmmmmm

elbmek, May 29, 2017
  7. elbmek Win User
    Sincere thanks to you all for your comments and hints. I took the Rx 580 out of the pc and inserted the Geforce GTX 1060 - there really is a difference, and quite obvious when comparing the two on the same pc. I am not a techno guru and rely on people for advice, and you have come up winners, again. Since the switch I have been running a few games that were not quite 'solid' earlier, so far so good. I think my card has met its maker, and they get on well. RX580 now on eBay.

elbmek, May 29, 2017
  8. OldMike65 Win User

That is Great News !!! Glad you solved your problem, Good Job *Smile

OldMike65, May 29, 2017
  9. Archie123 Win User
    If you'd have yokd us what yhe problem was we might have been able to help *Smile

Archie123, May 30, 2017
  10. elbmek Win User
    sold RX 580 in about an hour

Archie - keep taking the tablets *Drink1

elbmek, May 30, 2017
  11. OldMike65 Win User
    Wow that was a quick sale *Eek Congrats to you sir !!! *Thumbs

OldMike65, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. MSI Graphic Cards & Lack of Humanity - Similar Threads - MSI Graphic Cards

2. Graphics card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics card: I was playing a game and everything ws fine and then i got a black screen out of know where i couldnt tab out and i couldnt force quit the game so i unplugged my computer. Now when i load it up it says checking for media presence then loads to the blue windows screen that...
  3. Graphics MSI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics MSI: To upgrade my gaming PC setup, I purchased a new graphic card. My device, to my surprise, does not detect it. My other device, on the other hand, detects it without problem. MSI GEFORCE 3060 graphics card...
  4. Lack of graphics on windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lack of graphics on windows: After the last windows update the graphics seems to have gone to minimum. Startup screen is white, all text is in a white box with black line round it, date and time are missing from bottom right of screen, all open windows tabs are white. Went to windows help who told me to...
  5. graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphic card: I have Toshiba netbook NB 305 with windows 10. I wanted to download for windows 10 ookla speedtest which is offered free in Microsoft store. After installation when I click on launch I got message "failed to initialize direct3D. At least Direct 11 feature level 9.3 is...
  6. graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics card: how do I find out which graphic card I have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card/ce87d398-8667-4c3a-985c-96a6c9defdf6
  7. Graphic Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Card: How do I find the graphic card data installed on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/graphic-card/9c222831-7ddf-4e28-9f0c-c4518df153df
  8. Minecraft: 'Lack of updated graphics drivers'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: 'Lack of updated graphics drivers': Hi, It is about the game 'Minecraft'. It happens that when I try to start the game, I get an error saying that I have to update the graphics drivers, but the problem is that when I search for updates, Windows tells me that there are no updates and that all the graphics...
  9. graphics cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    graphics cards: I have a 6 year old Dell XPS 8300 with new hard drive, PSU and monitor,keyboard and mouse. When it breaks I will get another and not sink money in this one. I can use some of the parts. The graphics card, NVidia, is horizontal and works OK. I also have a similar port...
  10. Thinking of returning Graphics Card - MSI Radeon R7 250

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Thinking of returning Graphics Card - MSI Radeon R7 250: I recently purchased this card for an older HTPC running W 10 that is not used for gaming. It was a Newegg Shell Shocker - so $55 less $15 rebate - $40. I know that is dirt cheap for a graphics card, but again, no gaming. I also don't care about 4K - 1080p is fine. I am...