Windows 10: msi Laptop recovery failed.

Discus and support msi Laptop recovery failed. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey dear Windows 10 Users =), I got a problem after I tried to Factory reset my msi gp72VR 7RF Leopard Pro. It didnt work because of the known... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KawasakiRanger, Jan 9, 2019.

1. msi Laptop recovery failed.

Hey dear Windows 10 Users =),

I got a problem after I tried to Factory reset my msi gp72VR 7RF Leopard Pro. It didnt work because of the known „reagentc.exe error“. So then I tried to start my laptop and now it‘s in the automatic repair tool loop. I tried some commands because all other options didn‘t work. I don‘t have a usb stick with windows cause my laptop has windows 10 on it and I didnt receive a CD for my msi..

Cant get into safe mode either.. nothing works. I hate microsoft for bugs like these because every laptop I had, had trouble with updates and automatic repair tools. These problems are known and got common for me. Everytime I fixed it but now it‘s just weird.. nothing seems to work.

/fixboot didnt work because „Acces denied“

And the other command (idk the name anymore) showed I have 0 windows versions on my laptop..

i dont know how to tag a picture to send u relevant informations.. I hope you can help me and I‘ll ask ur questions as far as I can.

:)

KawasakiRanger, Jan 9, 2019

2. upgrade msi laptop from Windows 7 Home 32bit to Windows 10 32 bit Failure

Thank you for your suggestion. Upon checking the msi web site, it looks as of now my GX720 laptop is not listed as upgradeable to windows 10. I guess I can stop trying for now.

Retireeguy, Jan 9, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jan 9, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

msi Laptop recovery failed.

n-ster, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

msi Laptop recovery failed.

1. msi Laptop recovery failed. - Similar Threads - msi Laptop recovery

2. About msi laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About msi laptop: Hi all,I have an MSI modern 14 with Windows 11. I noticed the presence of a folder named "temp" inside Documents. Inside there is another folder called "OneDC_Updater". Can I change directory file it?Thank you...
  3. About msi laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About msi laptop: Hi all,I have an MSI modern 14 with Windows 11. I noticed the presence of a folder named "temp" inside Documents. Inside there is another folder called "OneDC_Updater". Can I change directory file it?Thank you...
  4. MSI recovery back up versus Microsoft recovery drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI recovery back up versus Microsoft recovery drive: Hello,Please could someone explain the difference between these two tools? I normally create a Microsoft Recovery Drive when I set up a new laptop but I have set up a recovery back up with MSI Center because it recommended to do this before upgrading to Windows 11.If MSI...
  5. MSI recovery back up versus Microsoft recovery drive

MSI recovery back up versus Microsoft recovery drive: Hello,Please could someone explain the difference between these two tools? I normally create a Microsoft Recovery Drive when I set up a new laptop but I have set up a recovery back up with MSI Center because it recommended to do this before upgrading to Windows 11.If MSI...
  6. Personalization on MSI Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalization on MSI Laptop: I would like to know how to put personalization settings back to factory default. I changed color settings on the desktop and cannot figure out how to change it back. This setting is fine until I go to use our CNC VCarve software. Now I cannot see this router software...
  7. Personalization on MSI Laptop

Personalization on MSI Laptop: I would like to know how to put personalization settings back to factory default. I changed color settings on the desktop and cannot figure out how to change it back. This setting is fine until I go to use our CNC VCarve software. Now I cannot see this router software...
  8. Failed to reset laptop with USB recovery drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failed to reset laptop with USB recovery drive: Trying to reset my lenovo Y700. Created a recovery drive on a flash drive, booted from it to the reset tool. Tried reseting with "Just remove my files" option, failed with the following message "There was a problem reseting your PC.No changes were made." Tried resetting...
  9. MSI recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSI recovery: So i have just recently made a clean install with windows 10. Im trying to find a way to restore my pc to msi factory settings but its not appearing in windows recovery mode. My computer works without the factory reset settings but im still trying to find a way to restore...
  10. Recovery fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery fails: Split from this thread. I haveexactly the same problem, this time with a newly re-installed Lenovo Thinkpad 10 ver 2, which I have had working fine. This is using the USB restore made from the Microsoft utility. With a nearly new Sandisk 32GB Flash drive. I go into some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msi laptop recovery failed