Windows 10: MSI laptop with windows 10 reset issue

Discus and support MSI laptop with windows 10 reset issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My MSI laptop running Windows 10 has not been running at its best recently so today i decided to do the windows full clear and reset. I managed to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robynhunt92, Sep 1, 2019.

1. MSI laptop with windows 10 reset issue

My MSI laptop running Windows 10 has not been running at its best recently so today i decided to do the windows full clear and reset. I managed to get as far as the services section of the set up and ive been been stick on a blue screen for about an hour (pic attached).

I am unable to enter BIOS on start up because of fast boot and am unable to enter it from a user profile as the laptop seems to be stuck mid install after being wiped.

Any help would be nuch appreciated!

Robyn

MSI laptop with windows 10 reset issue [​IMG]

:)

Robynhunt92, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Sep 1, 2019
  3. upgrade msi laptop from Windows 7 Home 32bit to Windows 10 32 bit Failure

Thank you for your suggestion. Upon checking the msi web site, it looks as of now my GX720 laptop is not listed as upgradeable to windows 10. I guess I can stop trying for now.

Retireeguy, Sep 1, 2019
  4. MSI laptop with windows 10 reset issue

MSI laptop factory reset failure.

Hey guys.

I just decided to factory reset MSI laptop back to factory settings. when it started doing the factory reset it just quit. I am going to put a link to a video I made about it but it was just really annoying me because windows 10 was doing stupid things so
    I had to factory reset it back to Windows 7.

Here are the specs:

MSI A6400 laptop

Windows 7 home premium x64 (after factory reset)

Intel core i3

Sorry didn’t get enough time to check the ram when it was working on Windows 10.

Here is the link to the video by the way:

DyllanNichols, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

MSI laptop with windows 10 reset issue

1. MSI laptop with windows 10 reset issue - Similar Threads - MSI laptop reset

2. msi windows 11 laptop issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msi windows 11 laptop issue: My Windows 11 laptop is shutting down 1 minute after I login to my user. It is an MSI Gaming Laptop model. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msi-windows-11-laptop-issue/7285fad9-83ad-4a81-97eb-3179e67e409b
  3. msi windows 11 laptop issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msi windows 11 laptop issue: My Windows 11 laptop is shutting down 1 minute after I login to my user. It is an MSI Gaming Laptop model. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msi-windows-11-laptop-issue/7285fad9-83ad-4a81-97eb-3179e67e409b
  4. Camera issue on MSI laptop

Camera issue on MSI laptop: Hi guys. I have a problem with my built-in camera. F6 doesn't solve it. Laptop Pulse 15 B13VFK, running on Windows 11. Error code 0xA00F4244. Any suggestions how to solve it?...
  5. factory reseting MSI laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    factory reseting MSI laptop: I'm trying to factory reset an msi laptop that's monitor screen is broken. So anytime I try to factory reset it I can't see what to click on. The monitor I use for it doesn't show what's on the screen while in the menu for it. Does anyone have a solution?...
  6. factory reseting MSI laptop

factory reseting MSI laptop: I'm trying to factory reset an msi laptop that's monitor screen is broken. So anytime I try to factory reset it I can't see what to click on. The monitor I use for it doesn't show what's on the screen while in the menu for it. Does anyone have a solution?...
  7. factory reseting MSI laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. MSI laptop mic issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI laptop mic issues: MSI laptop and Razer Kraken X headphones.So my problem is that everytime I try to connect any gaming headphones on my laptop the mic doesn’t seem to be working at all. The speaker is fine completely but everytime I do a mic check it doesn’t get my voice at all. Can anyone...
  9. MSI laptop mic issues

MSI laptop mic issues: MSI laptop and Razer Kraken X headphones.So my problem is that everytime I try to connect any gaming headphones on my laptop the mic doesn’t seem to be working at all. The speaker is fine completely but everytime I do a mic check it doesn’t get my voice at all. Can anyone...
  10. MSI laptop mic issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why the fuck will my msi not reset

2. msi notebook windows 10 how to restart