Windows 10: MSI model MS-AF11 supervisor password enabled,how to recover??

Discus and support MSI model MS-AF11 supervisor password enabled,how to recover?? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Please, help about my MSI windtop all in one pc model MS-AF21. supervisor password enabled then fatal error message on it..how is the best thing to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by herminiodimaculangan, Aug 30, 2021.

1. MSI model MS-AF11 supervisor password enabled,how to recover??

Please, help about my MSI windtop all in one pc model MS-AF21. supervisor password enabled then fatal error message on it..how is the best thing to do?

:)

herminiodimaculangan, Aug 30, 2021
  2. Da1Ozzy Win User

supervisor and user password are enabled?

When I start it boots then ask for suoervisor or user password how do I disable this I did F2 and it shown bothe are enabled I want to disable? I hold F2 on startup and under security tab it shows supervisor and user password are enabled I want to disable
    so how do I do it?

Da1Ozzy, Aug 30, 2021
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    Lost my supervisor password

Hello,

There are different types of password used on computers running Windows 10 such as the
    BIOS (basic input/output system) password, and Windows administrator password. Other computer models have the
    Supervisor password feature. To verify, may we know what is the make and model of your computer?

The BIOS password is used to protect your computer from unauthorized use. The
    Supervisor password is the second security option for your computer. The
    Windows administrator password is the password used to any Windows account that has administrator level access. If you are referring to the
    BIOS supervisor password, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer (OEM) for better
    assistance.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for further assistance needed.

Maria Fab, Aug 30, 2021
  4. MSI model MS-AF11 supervisor password enabled,how to recover??

Lost my supervisor password

Hi,

In order to provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, can you confirm if you are using a Microsoft account to login to your computer? If yes, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on the link below to reset your password:

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

MSI model MS-AF11 supervisor password enabled,how to recover??

1. MSI model MS-AF11 supervisor password enabled,how to recover?? - Similar Threads - MSI model AF11

2. Laptop MSI model MS-16P5 restarts with power supply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop MSI model MS-16P5 restarts with power supply: Laptop MSI model MS-16P5, with installed Windows 10, restarts whenever I connect power supply.However when windows starts in SAFE MODE, laptop does NOT restart.So I guess the problem is because of a faulty driver.What do you think?Agreed?What is the fastest way to find out...
  3. Laptop MSI model MS-16P5 restarts with power supply

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop MSI model MS-16P5 restarts with power supply: Laptop MSI model MS-16P5, with installed Windows 10, restarts whenever I connect power supply.However when windows starts in SAFE MODE, laptop does NOT restart.So I guess the problem is because of a faulty driver.What do you think?Agreed?What is the fastest way to find out...
  4. Laptop MSI model MS-16P5 restarts with power supply

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how to recover password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover password: how to recover password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-password/e112ab56-a32e-47fe-8daa-764e3a54a3a9
  6. there are no support supervisors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there are no support supervisors.: How do you contact the support supervisor/manager when the support employees that answer the phone or live chat refuse to connect you or the supervisor is refusing to take the call despite you having a legitimate problem? Every time I ask to be connected to a supervisor they...
  7. there are no support supervisors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there are no support supervisors.: How do you contact the support supervisor/manager when the support employees that answer the phone or live chat refuse to connect you or the supervisor is refusing to take the call despite you having a legitimate problem? Every time I ask to be connected to a supervisor they...
  8. Recovering MS passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recovering MS passwords: I have forgotten my password for my Microsoft programs and I cannot get any help on my mobile phone. Who do you suggest I should ring at Microsoft to solve this problem and on what UK phone number. Several of my MS programs work but the password is hidden....
  9. Forgotten supervisor password. How do I recover?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgotten supervisor password. How do I recover?: I set it up last week and whatever I remember isn't working. How do I remove or reset the password? submitted by /u/ProteinnSynthesis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffa25p/forgotten_supervisor_password_how_do_i_recover/
  10. I forgot my supervisor password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my supervisor password: نسيت كلمة مرور المشرف الخاصة بي ولا أستطيع الوصول إلى بصماتي مع العلم أن Windows 10 هو نوع الكمبيوتر المحمول hp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-forgot-my-supervisor-password/021bcfa7-089a-42a3-97ad-91e262522fe9"