Windows 10: Msi nvidia gtx 1060 6 gb - code 43

Discus and support Msi nvidia gtx 1060 6 gb - code 43 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Recently my computer started behaving strangely. First it started after upgrading to 1909 version...video playback became glitchy, and I came to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ozzzy, Dec 21, 2019.

1. ozzzy Win User

Msi nvidia gtx 1060 6 gb - code 43

Recently my computer started behaving strangely. First it started after upgrading to 1909 version...video playback became glitchy, and I came to conclusion that I need to turn off hardware acceleration, which i never had to do up until that point, in order to play them normally...on browser, and on hdd while playing. I tried rolling back to previous version, but glitch remained.

Now, while in idle, after some time, gpu fan went on max, and screen went black...when I restart it, fan spins normally, but then I get code 43 which I cannot get rid off. Couple of times I managed to succeed using DDU, but after some time the same, while on idle, fan go on full speed, and screen go black...after that, no matter what I did, like, clearing cmos, changing gpu power cable, removing battery, changing gpu thermal paste, installing older driver, newest driver, all I get is code 43. I read that many suggests faulty hardware, but on many people, it wasn't hardware, but all had different solutions. Now I am stuck on 800x600, cuz I cannot get rid off code 43. My PSU is Thermaltake Toughpower 675W, mb MSI 970 Gaming, and CPU is AMD FX 8350, 16 GB DDR3 ram, 2TB WD HDD. I cleaned my case, and really doesn't know what else to try.

:)

ozzzy, Dec 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 update error 43 Nvidia GTX 1060 and Intel graphics problem

My Nvidia GTX 1060 and Intel graphics card has both error 43. This started when i updated Windows 10, please help.

AllanUtbult, Dec 21, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    MSI GeForce GTX 1060 OC 6 GB

MSI's GeForce GTX 1060 OC 6GT is a cost-optimized custom-design variant of the GTX 1060 that still comes with 6 GB VRAM and an overclock out of the box. In our testing, we didn't see much of a difference to more expensive custom boards.

Show full review

W1zzard, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Sasinimal Win User

After April 2018 update today. Nvidea Geforce GTX 1060 driver is disabled due to code 43.

Hi,

April 2018 update was done today. After reboot Nvidea Geforce GTX 1060 driver is disabled due to code 43. How to reinstate this graphic card?

Regards,

Sasikumar.

Sasinimal, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Msi nvidia gtx 1060 6 gb - code 43 - Similar Threads - Msi nvidia gtx

2. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43: I was working and all of a sudden the resolution on my computer went down. Looking at the device manager I found my graphics card with the code 43. I've updated the driversthe one below is the latest one but, nothing gets fixed is there anything that could fix this?...
  3. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43: I was working and all of a sudden the resolution on my computer went down. Looking at the device manager I found my graphics card with the code 43. I've updated the driversthe one below is the latest one but, nothing gets fixed is there anything that could fix this?...
  4. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Nvidia GPU GTX 1060 6gb not detected by system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GPU GTX 1060 6gb not detected by system: Around about a week ago I purchased a new laptop Microsoft Surface Book 2. Upon opening the laptop, I straight away installed GeForce experience and downloaded the new game ready drivers for my GTX 1060 6gb dedicated gpu. However halfway through installation I accidentally...
  6. Nvidia GPU GTX 1060 6gb not detected by system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia GPU GTX 1060 6gb not detected by system: Around about a week ago I purchased a new laptop Microsoft Surface Book 2. Upon opening the laptop, I straight away installed GeForce experience and downloaded the new game ready drivers for my GTX 1060 6gb dedicated gpu. However halfway through installation I accidentally...
  7. NVIDIA GTx 960 - windows 10 1909 upgrade code 43

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NVIDIA GTx 960 - windows 10 1909 upgrade code 43: I recently updated an old PC to windows 10 1909 build. with this update it updated the graphics drivers but they would not start. Unfortunately as 1909 is a major update no rollback option was available. I spent ages looking on the net for fixes. Finally i spoke to...
  8. Windows 10 update error 43 Nvidia GTX 1060 and Intel graphics problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update error 43 Nvidia GTX 1060 and Intel graphics problem: My Nvidia GTX 1060 and Intel graphics card has both error 43. This started when i updated Windows 10, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error-43-nvidia-gtx-1060-and/7dc19f8a-6dbb-42db-9d6c-9cb427493ec1
  9. Nvidia gtx 1060 6gb Digital Vibrance

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia gtx 1060 6gb Digital Vibrance: No matter what I do it will not save my setting on startup. I have to tweak the Digital Vibrance slider to get it to be right?. Does the new update fix this? Is there a work around to get the setting to save right. Don't want to tweak the slider every time I boot up. Is it a...
  10. Will an MSI GTX 1060 Bottleneck an AMD Phenom II?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Will an MSI GTX 1060 Bottleneck an AMD Phenom II?: Hello, I am really interested in getting a new GTX 1060 to be more future proof for years to come, but the problems that I am concerned with are, 1. Will it bottleneck? 2. Will it be a problem with CPU heat? 3. Will it be too much for my CPU? The ONLY games I...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msi gtx 1060 6 gb drivers