Windows 10: MSI P65 - Sound through speakers and headphones

Discus and support MSI P65 - Sound through speakers and headphones in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello guys, I bought a new laptop in September and it has been working fine but last month it stopped playing any sound. At first I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MariasSilva97, Dec 1, 2019.

1. MSI P65 - Sound through speakers and headphones

MSI P65 - Sound through speakers and headphones NMcvUPno2jEwGtKFpxm6OdcR5POUyq5erFbsR5eEDII.jpg

Hello guys,

I bought a new laptop in September and it has been working fine but last month it stopped playing any sound. At first I thought I clicked on something, but I realised the if I plug my headphones, the sound plays through the built-in speakers and headphones. As soon as I unplug it, I stop receiving any sound. I already updated/unintalled the drivers and Nahimic, but the problem persists.

A few days ago, the sound came back, but after I turned it off, the problem came back. I already got in touch with the laptop brand and they told me its a problem with the drivers. Today, I was trying to solve the issue (again) and I realised that my speakers "need" an 3.5mm jack and that my laptop doesn't recognize my headphones. Do you guys have any advice?

I don't reinstall Windows because I have some exams this week and I need to use some problems.

I'm sorry for my "not-so-informatical vocabulary"

https://preview.redd.it/m96z7v8yt32...bp&s=cf85168d8d3711093bc1abb9e6677bc7a5188caa

Best Regards,

Maria

submitted by /u/MariasSilva97
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MariasSilva97, Dec 1, 2019

2. No sound from headphones but speakers work.

No Its Just A Speaker

glockafella, Dec 1, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    No sound from speakers/headphones

Disconnect the front panel headphone/mic jacks from the motherboard and then see if the rear panel GREEN speaker jack works (either with speakers or headset). This is in case the front panel jack is causing no audio out. Power off the PC before opening and disconnecting the front panel audio.

The connector for the front panel audio is listed as #21 on the motherboard drawing (below).

MSI P65 - Sound through speakers and headphones [​IMG]

fireberd, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

MSI P65 - Sound through speakers and headphones

Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

Hello J1mmyth3F1sh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Is your headphones getting detected in the Playback settings?
    • Are you trying to play the audio on both Speakers and Headphones at the same time?

Ideally, if you have configured Sound settings to play on your left speakers, the same goes with the headphones. The sound starts playing only on the left side of your headphones according to the settings changed.

Meanwhile, we can try configuring the headphones and change the balance level in the sound settings and see if it works. Kindly check with the steps listed below and see if it helps.

Method : Run audio test for your headphones.

• Open Control Panel from the Start menu and click on
      Sound.
    • In the Sound window, click on your
      Headphones and select Configure option at the bottom left.
    • By running the test, check if both sides of your headphones are working fine.

If that doesn’t help, I would suggest you to check with the audio balance by following the steps listed below:

• Open Sound settings from
      Control Panel,
      and right click on the Headphones to open its
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and select
      Balance
      button. In the Balance window, you can use the slider to balance both left and right headphones equally.

However, I commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior. This is a valuable suggestion as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I suggest you to leave a
    Feedback for this product so
    that our developer team can look into this and check if it can be implemented in the future updates.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

MSI P65 - Sound through speakers and headphones

1. MSI P65 - Sound through speakers and headphones - Similar Threads - MSI P65 Sound

2. All sound is playing through the computer speakers and not through my headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All sound is playing through the computer speakers and not through my headphones: I'm not sure when it started nor why but the sound only comes out if I restart my computer and quickly plug in my headphones as soon as the computer opens. Is there anything I can do to fix this? My mom is getting so sick of hearing me play music lol...
  3. Sound coming through both headphones and speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound coming through both headphones and speakers.: I just bought the Nitro 5 and found that when my headphones are plugged in, minecraft game audio comes through my main speakers while the spotify app and anything on google all play audio through my headphones. In the sound settings the app minecraft is specifically set to...
  4. No sound through speakers only through headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound through speakers only through headphones: I doubt Ill EVER get this fixed but im compelled to keep trying and asking. Lenovo X220 no sound through speakers only through headphones. Ive read at least a hundred threads on this and tried the suggested solutions, but none have worked for me. Ive installed and...
  5. Sound playing through both speakers and headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound playing through both speakers and headphones: Thank you for your time in advance. Since the latest larger windows update about a month ago, I have been having a problem that I cannot seem to solve with the standard solutions and what I could find from googling several hours on several days. Upon starting my computer,...
  6. NO SOUND THROUGH HEADPHONES

NO SOUND THROUGH HEADPHONES: Win 10 64bit Dell XPS 8930 Realtek HD Audio Speakers / Headphones Realtek Audio set as default in Sound>Playback tab. There is no Enhancements tab in Properties. Test tone = error msg. Installed latest Realtek driver. Test tone is audible but no sound from any apps. No...
  7. no sound through speakers after using headphones and restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound through speakers after using headphones and restarting: Hi! Its hard to find this issue exactly online, but i feel there should be a simple fix i am overlooking or which windows 10 has made interminably convoluted. Quite simply on my Asus laptop if i plug in the headphones everything is normal - sound coming through the...
  8. Sound plays through speakers and headphones at same time

Sound plays through speakers and headphones at same time: My audio wasn't working at first so I checked my device manager and saw that my intel high definition audio device was missing so I manually downloaded it and used intel device support to make sure it was all updated now the sound works but when I plug in my headphones the...
  9. Headphones not detected and sound continues to play through speakers

Headphones not detected and sound continues to play through speakers: After doing a complete reset and re installation of windows on my laptop the laptop no longer detects headphones. With headphones plugged into the headphone jack the sound still plays through the speakers. When I look in playback devices while the headphones are connected...
  10. No sound through headphones/speakers from Line-In

No sound through headphones/speakers from Line-In: Hello, I have a VIA HD on board sound card, with a Behringer Xenyx 1202fx mixer. Main out with RCA cables with a 3.5mm y-adapter plugged into the line-in on the sound card. I have Samson C01 Studio condenser Mic connected to the mixer. Since upgrading to Windows 10, I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msi p65 creator jack audio