Windows 10: MSI Prestige 15 A10SC - Automatically sleep

Discus and support MSI Prestige 15 A10SC - Automatically sleep in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, This issue come from my MSI Prestige 15 A10SC. It was around 2AM when I'm watching movie mon my bed, the laptop has been working on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Xinoti, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Xinoti Win User

MSI Prestige 15 A10SC - Automatically sleep

Good morning,

This issue come from my MSI Prestige 15 A10SC. It was around 2AM when I'm watching movie mon my bed, the laptop has been working on battery and the Creator Center was set on battery saving mode but not the Windows system it self that we can switch into battery save mode from the notification center.

Every thing worked perfectly until when I move my laptop to change position, it suddenly sleep but not shut down.

Then I turn it on again, after about 10min. I've done the exact same movement and again, it slept.

Then I turn it on again, but this time on balance mode from de Creator Center. And it work perfectly again until I turn off the computer.

This laptop is new, and it makes me afraid when I don't understand what happen.

Thank you for helping.

:)

Xinoti, Feb 9, 2020

2. MSI Launches the Prestige Series Laptops

MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, unveils the Prestige Series laptops with True Color Technology for mobile executives, creative professionals and multimedia lovers. Uncompromised in every way, MSI's Prestige Series laptops feature high-performance components, premium boutique design, and MSI's proprietary technology that maximizes display color accuracy.

MSI's True Color Technology ensures color accuracy through a calibration process that adjusts the screen's color temperature, visible color range and gray level stage. True Color panels display the most lifelike and balanced images by perfectly matching the sRGB color range, the standard for color displays, printers and the internet.

MSI Prestige 15 A10SC - Automatically sleep MSI_Prestige_Series_laptop_01_thm.jpg

MSI Prestige 15 A10SC - Automatically sleep MSI_Prestige_Series_laptop_02_thm.jpg

"The Prestige Series laptops offer the truest colors available and ensures the images you see are accurately reflected in a camera, computer, tablet, mobile phone, TV or printer," says Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America.

MSI's Prestige Series laptops showcases 6 different color profiles to maximize performance; sRGB default mode for optimum graphics, Gamer to increase brightness, Designer with increased clarity for ultra-clear lines, Anti-Blue to reduce harmful blue light, Movie to optimize contrast for even more vivid graphics, and Office to minimizes eye strain after long term use.

An exemplary model of performance and style, the True Color Technicolor Certified Prestige Series laptops come with Intel's Core i7 processor, NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 950M GPU, Killer Gaming Network, Dynaudio sound with Nahimic Audio Enhancer and MSI's Audio Boost, and can support 3 monitors simultaneously at 4K resolution via it's Mini DisplayPort and HDMI. For the best viewing experience, the Prestige Series also incorporates a non-glare LCD display with wide-viewing angle technology, giving the user the perfect image from multiple perspectives.

MSI's Prestige Series laptops are now available in 15-inch and 17-inch configurations starting at $1,199.

MSI Prestige 15 A10SC - Automatically sleep MSI_Prestige_Series_laptop_lineup_01_thm.jpg

Cristian_25H, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

PC goes to sleep automatically.

Hi Hamza,

Conflicts with the power settings is one of the possible reasons why your computer goes to sleep automatically. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try to run the Power troubleshooter. Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with your system's power settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel by right click on
      Start
      Button.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to follow the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that were provided by Aleksandr 10 and JanElliott_1969.

We're looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. MSI Prestige 15 A10SC - Automatically sleep - Similar Threads - MSI Prestige A10SC

2. sleep problem on MSI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sleep problem on MSI: When i close the lid and open it back, the computer restarts. Nowadays it doesnt turn on either without electricity.It holds charge and charges. This happens when i close the lid.I am using windows11 msi katana 15. I got the computer on september 2023.I had made disk clean...
  3. sleep problem on MSI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sleep problem on MSI: When i close the lid and open it back, the computer restarts. Nowadays it doesnt turn on either without electricity.It holds charge and charges. This happens when i close the lid.I am using windows11 msi katana 15. I got the computer on september 2023.I had made disk clean...
  4. My windows 11 MSI Prestige 15 laptop screen is shrinking and then coming back to normal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 MSI Prestige 15 laptop screen is shrinking and then coming back to normal.: All my driver's are working fine and I recently updated the Nvidia Studio Drivers. The problem still persists. I haven't updated windows updates yet bcz it has crashed my PC several times before. What should I do?...
  5. My windows 11 MSI Prestige 15 laptop screen is shrinking and then coming back to normal.

My windows 11 MSI Prestige 15 laptop screen is shrinking and then coming back to normal.: All my driver's are working fine and I recently updated the Nvidia Studio Drivers. The problem still persists. I haven't updated windows updates yet bcz it has crashed my PC several times before. What should I do?...
  6. External HDD not recognized: Iomega Prestige.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External HDD not recognized: Iomega Prestige.: Hello all. I'm new here, so forgive me if this is a repeat question. Feel free to refer me to another post from earlier.I have an IOMEGA Prestige, which is perfectly operational. I just finished a Windows 10 reinstall that took forever due to corrupt system files. I stored...
  7. External HDD not recognized: Iomega Prestige.

External HDD not recognized: Iomega Prestige.: Hello all. I'm new here, so forgive me if this is a repeat question. Feel free to refer me to another post from earlier.I have an IOMEGA Prestige, which is perfectly operational. I just finished a Windows 10 reinstall that took forever due to corrupt system files. I stored...
  8. External HDD not recognized: Iomega Prestige.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. BSOD 0xa0000006 MSI ALPHA 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 0xa0000006 MSI ALPHA 15: Since the day i purchased my MSI ALPHA 15 A3DDK i have been continuously getting a BSOD with error code 0xa0000006. i have searched the web over and over for a solution but everything i have found and tried has failed. the problem seems to be specific to the ALPHA 15 A3DDK....
  10. no automatic sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    no automatic sleep: I have no automatic sleep. I ran a energy-report and a file "lmkdoigsvc.exe" is preventing it and I can not stop it via task manager. Details says it's a Microsoft product. Please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does msi prestige 15 brightness changes