Windows 10: MSI recovery

Discus and support MSI recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i have just recently made a clean install with windows 10. Im trying to find a way to restore my pc to msi factory settings but its not appearing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NordicGhidorah, Apr 1, 2021.

1. MSI recovery

So i have just recently made a clean install with windows 10.

Im trying to find a way to restore my pc to msi factory settings but its not appearing in windows recovery mode. My computer works without the factory reset settings but im still trying to find a way to restore all the MSI factory settings.

:)

NordicGhidorah, Apr 1, 2021
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Apr 1, 2021
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Apr 1, 2021
  4. MSI recovery

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

MSI recovery

1. MSI recovery - Similar Threads - MSI recovery

2. I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...: Faulting application name: CustomizeInstallFirstRun.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x64f09c64Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3374, time stamp: 0xeae8eeccException code: 0xc0000374Fault offset: 0x000000000010c169Faulting process id: 0x0x73CFaulting...
  3. I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...: Faulting application name: CustomizeInstallFirstRun.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x64f09c64Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3374, time stamp: 0xeae8eeccException code: 0xc0000374Fault offset: 0x000000000010c169Faulting process id: 0x0x73CFaulting...
  4. Camera not detected, again. MSI Stealth GS77 12UE Windows 11

Camera not detected, again. MSI Stealth GS77 12UE Windows 11: I've had this recurring problem where the built in camera is no longer detected. I've completed the troubleshooting to no avail. I think I need new drivers but I can't find the appropriate one on MSI's website. Help!...
  5. Camera not detected, again. MSI Stealth GS77 12UE Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not detected, again. MSI Stealth GS77 12UE Windows 11: I've had this recurring problem where the built in camera is no longer detected. I've completed the troubleshooting to no avail. I think I need new drivers but I can't find the appropriate one on MSI's website. Help!...
  6. Windows 11 MSI laptop opening and closing CMD screen when booting in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 MSI laptop opening and closing CMD screen when booting in recovery mode: Hello,why does my MSI laptop open and close an app probably CMD or Terminal when I boot in to recovery mode?I used Norton to scan my laptop and said nothing was wrong, but I'm a bit concerned.Is this normal for my laptop or is there something wrong in the boot section?...
  7. Windows 11 MSI laptop opening and closing CMD screen when booting in recovery mode

Windows 11 MSI laptop opening and closing CMD screen when booting in recovery mode: Hello,why does my MSI laptop open and close an app probably CMD or Terminal when I boot in to recovery mode?I used Norton to scan my laptop and said nothing was wrong, but I'm a bit concerned.Is this normal for my laptop or is there something wrong in the boot section?...
  8. MSI recovery back up versus Microsoft recovery drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI recovery back up versus Microsoft recovery drive: Hello,Please could someone explain the difference between these two tools? I normally create a Microsoft Recovery Drive when I set up a new laptop but I have set up a recovery back up with MSI Center because it recommended to do this before upgrading to Windows 11.If MSI...
  9. MSI recovery back up versus Microsoft recovery drive

MSI recovery back up versus Microsoft recovery drive: Hello,Please could someone explain the difference between these two tools? I normally create a Microsoft Recovery Drive when I set up a new laptop but I have set up a recovery back up with MSI Center because it recommended to do this before upgrading to Windows 11.If MSI...
  10. msi Laptop recovery failed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    msi Laptop recovery failed.: Hey dear Windows 10 Users =), I got a problem after I tried to Factory reset my msi gp72VR 7RF Leopard Pro. It didnt work because of the known „reagentc.exe error“. So then I tried to start my laptop and now it‘s in the automatic repair tool loop. I tried some commands...