Windows 10: MSI Windows 10 computer from Amazon is stuck on a license agreement page

Discus and support MSI Windows 10 computer from Amazon is stuck on a license agreement page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought an MSI gaming laptop from Amazon and when I opened it it wasn’t running properly. I got to the winRE and went to start-up settings. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EfrenValdez1, May 13, 2022.

1. MSI Windows 10 computer from Amazon is stuck on a license agreement page

I bought an MSI gaming laptop from Amazon and when I opened it it wasn’t running properly. I got to the winRE and went to start-up settings. After asking for preferible language and region it got to a page that read “Windows 10 License Agreement”. I accept them and it says “Something went wrong, but you can try again”. In yellow words it says OOBEEULA.

:)

EfrenValdez1, May 13, 2022
  2. Phone Man Win User

Windows 10 License Agreement

Looked at the License agreement that came with my Windows 10.

I assume a Stand-alone version is Retail or maybe OEM like Windows 8 Personal Use license.

MSI Windows 10 computer from Amazon is stuck on a license agreement page [​IMG]

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, May 13, 2022
  3. btarunr Win User
    Rambus and NVIDIA Sign Patent License Agreement

Rambus Inc., one of the world's premier technology licensing companies, and NVIDIA, the worldwide leader in visual computing, today announced they have signed a patent license agreement related to certain memory controllers.

Under the agreement, Rambus has granted NVIDIA a patent license for certain memory controllers at a 1 percent royalty rate for SDR memory controllers and a 2 percent royalty rate for other memory controllers, including DDR, DDR2, DDR3, LPDDR, LPDDR2, GDDR2, GDDR3, GDDR4, and portions of GDDR5 memory controllers. NVIDIA has granted no licenses to Rambus.

The signed patent license agreement went into effect on August 12, 2010. The parties have not signed any releases of liability, nor dismissed any outstanding litigation between them.

The terms of the license are per the agreement that Rambus offers as part of its commitment with the European Commission. A sample of the Memory Controller License Agreement is available at this page.

btarunr, May 13, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

MSI Windows 10 computer from Amazon is stuck on a license agreement page

License Agreement Confusion Causes Misinformation over Windows 10 Overreach

Over the last weekend there's been quite some misinformation doing the rounds, stating that a license agreement you agreed to before upgrading to Windows 10, allows Microsoft to remotely disable pirated software (eg: games, apps). This may have caused fence-sitters on the Windows 10 upgrade to decide to stay on older platforms, and for some to even revert to their older Windows 7 installations. It turns out, that the situation has been grossly misread.

Microsoft Services EULA is the one which states that Microsoft may "prevent you from accessing the Services, playing counterfeit games, or using unauthorized hardware peripheral devices," however, this is not the license that governs your Windows installation. It only pertains to "Microsoft Services" (Windows Store content, Xbox Live, live tiles, etc.) The license governing Windows is the MSLT (Microsoft Software License Terms), and so there won't be a case of Microsoft reaching out to disable pirated software from running on Windows.

Source: Windows Central

btarunr, May 13, 2022
Thema:

MSI Windows 10 computer from Amazon is stuck on a license agreement page

1. MSI Windows 10 computer from Amazon is stuck on a license agreement page - Similar Threads - MSI computer Amazon

2. Regarding Acer License Agreement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Acer License Agreement: Hello, I was trying to Uninstall and Reinstall Acer care center but Acer License agreement popped-up i did already did this for a few times so maybe Acer thinks im trying to do something Restricted or Something they Don't allow Here's a PicturePlease help me I do not know...
  3. Regarding Acer License Agreement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Acer License Agreement: Hello, I was trying to Uninstall and Reinstall Acer care center but Acer License agreement popped-up i did already did this for a few times so maybe Acer thinks im trying to do something Restricted or Something they Don't allow Here's a PicturePlease help me I do not know...
  4. Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring: If our current volume licensing agreement were to expire, would we lose the entitlement to our current license or only the entitlement to future upgrades? Will our currently licensed systems remain licensed and working?...
  5. Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring: If our current volume licensing agreement were to expire, would we lose the entitlement to our current license or only the entitlement to future upgrades? Will our currently licensed systems remain licensed and working?...
  6. Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring

7. MSI Windows 10 computer from Amazon is stuck on a license agreement page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI Windows 10 computer from Amazon is stuck on a license agreement page: I bought an MSI gaming laptop from Amazon and when I opened it it wasn’t running properly. I got to the winRE and went to start-up settings. After asking for preferible language and region it got to a page that read “Windows 10 License Agreement”. I accept them and it says...
  8. MSI Windows 10 computer from Amazon is stuck on a license agreement page

MSI Windows 10 computer from Amazon is stuck on a license agreement page: I bought an MSI gaming laptop from Amazon and when I opened it it wasn’t running properly. I got to the winRE and went to start-up settings. After asking for preferible language and region it got to a page that read “Windows 10 License Agreement”. I accept them and it says...
  9. I already bought license windows 10 home from amazon

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I already bought license windows 10 home from amazon: I already bought license windows 10 home from amazon but I can not activate my device. Amazon send me product key when I go to setting change product key it does not work. Someone help me please...
  10. Windows 10 License Agreement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 License Agreement: Looked at the License agreement that came with my Windows 10. I assume a Stand-alone version is Retail or maybe OEM like Windows 8 Personal Use license. 4. Transfer. The provisions of this section do not apply if you acquired the software as a consumer in Germany...