Windows 10: #MSIgnite 2020: What is New in Web Experiences with Microsoft Edge

Discus and support #MSIgnite 2020: What is New in Web Experiences with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [media] The message is loud and clear, and we’ve heard it: Providing secure remote access to resources, apps and data is the No. 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

#MSIgnite 2020: What is New in Web Experiences with Microsoft Edge

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...-for-business/

:)

Brink, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

What is New in Microsoft Edge Web Experiences for August 2020

Source: What's New in Web Experiences for August 2020: Collections gets smarter, Microsoft Edge Family Safety comes to Android, and Bing helps you give back to local schools | Windows Experience Blog

Tenforo, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Edge helps you organize your web

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...-organize-web/

Brink, Sep 22, 2020
  4. #MSIgnite 2020: What is New in Web Experiences with Microsoft Edge

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

#MSIgnite 2020: What is New in Web Experiences with Microsoft Edge

1. #MSIgnite 2020: What is New in Web Experiences with Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - #MSIgnite 2020 Web

2. What is New in Web Experiences with Microsoft Edge for January 2021

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Web Experiences with Microsoft Edge for January 2021: [img] While the holiday season has come and gone, the new year brings a renewed opportunity for reflection, goal-setting and personal growth. The start of the new year makes me appreciate our team’s progress and I’ve got to tell you,...
  3. What is New in Microsoft Edge Web Experiences for October 2020

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Edge Web Experiences for October 2020: I always love this time of year – the leaves are changing here in Seattle and my kids are “back in school” aka doing schoolwork beside me now. The last several months have forced a reframe in the way I think about work and life, and while I...
  4. #MSIgnite 2020: What is New in Microsoft Forms

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2020: What is New in Microsoft Forms: During Ignite 2020, we shared the latest Forms capabilities and scenarios that power team engagement and feedback sharing, helping you stay connected no matter where your team is located. Here's a deeper look at our announcements, as well as an opportunity to connect directly...
  5. #MSIgnite 2020: What is New and Coming to OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2020: What is New and Coming to OneDrive: Over the past year, our team made it a priority to bring you a more natural files experience in OneDrive. We set out to help you find your content faster; simplify the way you work with files across other Microsoft apps; and, if you’re an administrator, protect...
  6. #MSIgnite 2020: What is New with Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2020: What is New with Cortana: Last year at Microsoft Ignite 2019, we unveiled our vision to deliver transformational AI-powered experiences in Microsoft 365 through Cortana, your personal productivity assistant. Today, as we kick off Microsoft Ignite 2020, we’re excited to give you a closer...
  7. #MSIgnite 2020: What is New in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2020: What is New in Microsoft Teams: Today at Ignite, we are announcing a ton of new capabilities to help people stay connected, collaborate, and build solutions in Teams. Here’s what’s new in: Meetings Meeting room experiences Calling Chat and collaboration Microsoft 365 integrations...
  8. #MSIGnite 2020: What is new in Outlook in a mobile browser

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIGnite 2020: What is new in Outlook in a mobile browser: Outlook is committed to providing you the best experience wherever you access it. We are happy to share with you the NEW Outlook experience on mobile browsers. To use Outlook on a mobile browser, just launch the browser of your choice on your smartphone and type the URL...
  9. #MSIgnite 2020: What is new for Microsoft Search

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2020: What is new for Microsoft Search: Haven't had a chance to catch up or missed our sessions? Don’t worry, we’ll precap and recap all of the latest news and announcements for Microsoft Search here. Looking for our sessions? Visit https://aka.ms/MicrosoftSearch/Ignite2020/LearnMore....
  10. What is New in Microsoft Edge Web Experiences for August 2020

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Edge Web Experiences for August 2020: What’s New in Web Experiences for August 2020: Collections gets smarter, Microsoft Edge Family Safety comes to Android, and Bing helps you give back to local schools It’s crazy how little our browsers have evolved over the past decade. Today...