Windows 10: #MSIgnite 2021: Microsoft Mesh Mixed Reality Platform

Discus and support #MSIgnite 2021: Microsoft Mesh Mixed Reality Platform in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; For years, Cirque du Soleil co-founder Guy Laliberté received countless proposals for virtual reality technologies, but they couldn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

#MSIgnite 2021: Microsoft Mesh Mixed Reality Platform

Read more: https://news.microsoft.com/innovatio...icrosoft-mesh/

:)

Brink, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

The cloud, AI and mixed reality take center stage at #MSIgnite

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twitter

Brink, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    The cloud, AI and mixed reality take center stage at #MSIgnite

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twitter

Brink, Mar 3, 2021
  4. #MSIgnite 2021: Microsoft Mesh Mixed Reality Platform

Windows Mixed Reality HP Disconnects Upon Visor Lift

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the HP Windows Mixed Reality device and we appreciate your effort for providing the information on the issue. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the model number of the Windows Mixed Reality HP device?
    • Did you check the Windows Mixed Reality
      HP on a different computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes in the PC prior to this issue?

However, we would suggest you to perform these methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1: Troubleshoot
    Mixed Reality headset displays

We would suggest you to perform the steps as referred under Mixed Reality headset display in this article:
    Troubleshooting Windows Mixed Reality.

Method 2: New user account

This issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

#MSIgnite 2021: Microsoft Mesh Mixed Reality Platform

1. #MSIgnite 2021: Microsoft Mesh Mixed Reality Platform - Similar Threads - #MSIgnite 2021 Microsoft

2. #MSIgnite 2021: Pivoting to the future with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2021: Pivoting to the future with Microsoft Edge: In what feels like an era ago, work was tethered to the office. Fast forward to today—consider work officially untethered. In this once-in-a-lifetime sea change, IT leaders like yourself have the opportunity to rethink your environments, from what security should...
  3. #MSIgnite 2021: What is new for Microsoft Lists

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2021: What is new for Microsoft Lists: Microsoft completed rolling out Microsoft Lists in Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams last year (2020) – along with the release of Microsoft Lists for iOS earlier this year. We have received a lot of positive feedback and usage is growing fast. Today, we are...
  4. #MSIgnite 2021: What is New in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2021: What is New in Microsoft Teams: Today at Ignite, we are announcing innovation coming to Microsoft Teams to help people connect, collaborate, and accomplish more together! This blog post provides details for all the Microsoft Teams announcements from Ignite. If you are looking for a quick high-level...
  5. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  6. Microsoft Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mixed Reality: I have a Surface Studio with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD, i7 CPU. However, my Samsung Odyssey Mixed Reality Headset will not work with the Studio. Setup is completed without errors and the headset is supposedly ready however there is no video output to the headset! I have the...
  7. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  8. Microsoft mixed reality commercial use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mixed reality commercial use: I would like to use a Microsoft mixed reality HMD and compatible software in a commercial VR arcade environment, what licensing etc will I need to achieve this?...
  9. Reality meets imagination at #MSIgnite 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Reality meets imagination at #MSIgnite 2017: It’s fantastic to be in Orlando at Microsoft Ignite and Microsoft Envision, with more than 25,000 customers and partners from around the world. The technologies we announced today give every organization new ways to grow their business, now and into the future. There is a lot...
  10. Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update: Microsoft HoloLens comes to Singapore and United Arab Emirates as HP, Honeywell, and Trimble showcase momentum for mixed reality. It’s hard to believe that 2018 is almost two months old! Speaking on behalf of everyone on the mixed reality team at Microsoft, we are excited...