Windows 10: msinfo32 is not running on Windows 10

Discus and support msinfo32 is not running on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; System Summary says Can't collect information Failed connection to this computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarrSmith1, Oct 21, 2019.

1. msinfo32 is not running on Windows 10

System Summary says Can't collect information

Failed connection to this computer

:)

BarrSmith1, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

msinfo32 is not running on Windows 10

Delta6326, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

msinfo32 is not running on Windows 10

1. msinfo32 is not running on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - msinfo32 running

2. After running CCleaner duplicates files are found on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After running CCleaner duplicates files are found on Windows 10: After running CCleaner duplicates files are found on Windows 10, in this, I have a small doubt i.e my original file will be kept or i have to leave 1 out of 10 duplicate files, please suggest - thankyou...
  3. Dump file MSInfo32 Analysis of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dump file MSInfo32 Analysis of Windows 10: Need help on a recently upgraded computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 due to Microsoft's end of support. Since I upgraded, however, I'm running into an annoying sporadic reboot issue. The computer in question will spontaneously restart every 30 minutes to 2 hours with...
  4. Please Help: Custom build with recurrent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Bsod. Dump and msinfo32...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Help: Custom build with recurrent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Bsod. Dump and msinfo32...: Please help. I've been getting with increasing frequency resets on the Win10 PC, relatively new build, despite standard updates including Windows & MSI. Past five DMPs and most recent msinfo32 in OneDrive shared folder:...
  5. How do I start a Stopped system driver (see attached screen from msinfo32.exe)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I start a Stopped system driver (see attached screen from msinfo32.exe): How can I start the Thunderbolt driver (See screenshot below)? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-start-a-stopped-system-driver-see/60bc41f2-6fa8-4db1-8239-de0535b67744
  6. How can I fix this BSOD problem I'm having? (dump files, MSinfo32 file & computer...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I fix this BSOD problem I'm having? (dump files, MSinfo32 file & computer...: Hi. I recently received a BSOD with the error "ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY" & I followed the instructions laid out in this link (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d)....
  7. msinfo32.exe - bad image, error 0xc000012f, file - C:\WINDOWS\system32\MFC42U.dll , how to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    msinfo32.exe - bad image, error 0xc000012f, file - C:\WINDOWS\system32\MFC42U.dll , how to...: windows 10 home 64 bit operating system product ID: 00325-80000-00000-AAOEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msinfo32exe-bad-image-error-0xc000012f-file/fcb483d0-571d-47cc-a5de-4c64dceaef20
  8. BSOD while gaming. DMPS and MSinfo32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while gaming. DMPS and MSinfo32: When playing any kind of games I experience a BSOD after a short period of playing. I followed the instructions on a driver verifier page...
  9. MSinfo32

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MSinfo32: From the MS magazine - we'd like to introduce you to an amazingly useful, but little-known application, called "MSinfo32". What does it do I hear you ask? Very simply, it displays lots of useful information about your computer, information that you might want to know. Or not...
  10. Confused - am I booting in UEFI properly - msinfo32 shows I am but..?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Confused - am I booting in UEFI properly - msinfo32 shows I am but..?: I have installed Windows 10 pro on my self built PC using an Asus Z170-A motherboard. I used a USB in UEFI mode made using the Windows media creation tool. Motherboard BIOS updated. I have these drives: N1-Samsung SSD 950 PRO 256G has GPT partitions P5: WDC...