Windows 10: MSKLC Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 error -1073741819

Discus and support MSKLC Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 error -1073741819 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear community, I am getting errors with MSKLC 1.4 while building the dll and setup packages of my keyboard layout: [ATTACH] It is not the well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sebi5361, Oct 12, 2020.

1. sebi5361 Win User

MSKLC Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 error -1073741819

Dear community,

I am getting errors with MSKLC 1.4 while building the dll and setup packages of my keyboard layout:

MSKLC Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 error -1073741819 bebd592b-3595-4ca8-aaf6-54593b2fc27c?upload=true.jpg

It is not the well known error 1 obtained due to none 8-long path names.

And I cannot find any way to fix this -1073741819 error.

I just know that -1073741819 = 0xC0000005 is an access violation error in Windows.

Do you know how to fix this error?

Thanks,

Remark:

I asked someone to build my keyboard layout on his PC for me and I able to install the keyboard layout perfectly.

:)

sebi5361, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Keyboard layout made with MSKLC showing wrong name.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your efforts on this. I see that you are using Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator to create keyboard layouts. I would like to inform that this is an old program, which was initially designed to work on Windows XP computers.

Good to know that the program is working for you. One of the thing I would suggest you to try is to change the description of the keyboard layout that you have created and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator.
    2. Click on File and load the keyboard layout.
    3. Click on Project, and click on
      Properties
    4. Change the Description of the keyboard layout.
    5. Click on OK.

If this doesn’t work, you may try rebuilding the DLL and Setup Package. After rebuilding the DLL and Setup Package go to Start >> Settings >> Time & Language >> Language >> Click on the language pack and select
    options, now click on the old keyboard layout and select
    Remove

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Ryan Mon1 Win User
    Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator don't build

Hi Frank,

We need to ask you a few questions for us to better understand the situation. Please answer the following information:

• For clarification, what do you mean by "Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4.6000.2 under Windows 10 don't build"?
    • Are you trying to use the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator? If yes, what happen when you launching the app?
    • Are you getting an error message?

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Ryan Mon1, Oct 12, 2020
  4. MSKLC Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 error -1073741819

MSKLC Help for Multi combination

Hi I am from Bangladesh. I used my native keyboard software for writing to my native language. But I'm not satisfied with those keyboard.

I've tried Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator (MSKLC) which is so great with my custom keyboard layout. But there are not enough character for my language. So I want to composite a multiple combination with MSKLC

Such as : when the key sequence is " K" + " &" + " j" then I want to change this 3 key sequal to "K¬"

Another is : when the key sequence is "&" + "v" then I want to change this 2 key sequal to "Av"

If is it possible then i can get my custom keyboard layout with MSKLC

Please help me out anyone......

Regards,

Yeasin Arafat

EyasinArafat, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

MSKLC Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 error -1073741819

1. MSKLC Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 error -1073741819 - Similar Threads - MSKLC Microsoft Keyboard

2. Special characters with Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Special characters with Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator: While I have successfully created layouts with the MKLC utility, my last attempt involved enhancing the keyboard with special characters through the Alt Gr + key combination. I wanted to add characters such as: Alt Gr + S: ßAlt Gr + <: «Alt Gr + >: » Alt Gr + :: …Alt Gr + N:...
  3. Special characters with Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Special characters with Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator: While I have successfully created layouts with the MKLC utility, my last attempt involved enhancing the keyboard with special characters through the Alt Gr + key combination. I wanted to add characters such as: Alt Gr + S: ßAlt Gr + <: «Alt Gr + >: » Alt Gr + :: …Alt Gr + N:...
  4. Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator not working: Hi, i'm using an Italian layout keyboard and since i'm starting developing i want to be able to type tilde and backtick w/o having to search for them not included in my basic it-it layout, however after trying the tool mentioned above i get the following error:"There was a...
  5. Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator not working

Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator not working: Hi, i'm using an Italian layout keyboard and since i'm starting developing i want to be able to type tilde and backtick w/o having to search for them not included in my basic it-it layout, however after trying the tool mentioned above i get the following error:"There was a...
  6. MSKLC Keyboard Layout Creator cannot export custom Japanese keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSKLC Keyboard Layout Creator cannot export custom Japanese keyboard layouts: Hello,I have created a custom Japanese keyboard layout using MSKLC that supports symbols and characters common in other languages. But attempting to export my custom layout results in error messages like:Warning 1009 ..\.\tmpjpn1337.txt, line 75: A new scancode is being...
  7. Bug - Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator MSKLC Version 1.4 - AltGr + a

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bug - Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator MSKLC Version 1.4 - AltGr + a: VersionsMicrosoft Keyboard Layout Creator: 1.4.6000.2OS: Microsoft Windows 10 ProIssueAltGr + a cannot create any special Unicode characterSteps to reproduce the issue1. Open Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator: 1.4.6000.2 on Windows 10 Pro 2. Load existing keyboard "US"3....
  8. Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator build error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator build error: Hello. I made my custom keyboard layout and want to use it, but when I press on "Project>Build DLL and Setup Package" it says: "There was a problem building the keyboard file. Would you like to see warning/error information?" - and when I press "Yes" it says: "There were no...
  9. MWKLC Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 error -1073741819. Could you build for me?

MWKLC Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 error -1073741819. Could you build for me?: Dear community, Could someone build for me the dll and setup package of mycustom keyboard layout? The file to be built is KeybdSK.klc PasteBin download link Indeed, I am getting errors with MWKLC 1.4 while building the dll and setup packages of my keyboard layouts:...
  10. Keyboard layout creator error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard layout creator error: Hello, I have made a custom layout on my keyboard on the keyboard layout creator 1.4 but anything I put on vk_oem_102 the key next to the left shift key on iso layouts yields the error message saying that the key is not defined elsewhere and that it may not be present on all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot