Windows 10: MSKLC not recognized by Google etc.

Discus and support MSKLC not recognized by Google etc. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there, I’ve been using for years MSKLC making my own keyboards on Windows 10. Unfortunately, this time since I changed the hard disk and I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VictorAngoni, Feb 19, 2020.

1. MSKLC not recognized by Google etc.

Hello there,

I’ve been using for years MSKLC making my own keyboards on Windows 10. Unfortunately, this time since I changed the hard disk and I had a format done on my Lenovo laptop, Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 is not recognized by anything…Google.com, Chrome. Firefox, Microsoft edge, Bing.com and many other sites. By “not recognized” I mean that either google.com shows “No results found” in a very basic search that I am doing or it shows very irrelevant results. To start, I though that the setup language of the keyboard Lingua Latina/Latin was the problem as it is a dead language and no articles are written in it. But after that I changed the setup language of the layout to Czech and English U.S but it’s still not working. The weird thing is that the cyrillic layout that I've made has no problem at all in searching results in Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian etc. It works just fine.

I would appreciate any useful advice on that topic.

Thanks in advance

*Moved from Windows Insider preview forums

:)

VictorAngoni, Feb 19, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

MSKLC used in Win 10.

Hi Richard,, I would suggest you undo any changes you have made with MSKLC

Then click the link below to download and install SharpKeys, it is free and the most widely used key remapper for Windows

CodePlex Archive

DaveM121, Feb 19, 2020
  3. MSKLC Help for Multi combination

Hi I am from Bangladesh. I used my native keyboard software for writing to my native language. But I'm not satisfied with those keyboard.

I've tried Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator (MSKLC) which is so great with my custom keyboard layout. But there are not enough character for my language. So I want to composite a multiple combination with MSKLC

Such as : when the key sequence is " K" + " &" + " j" then I want to change this 3 key sequal to "K¬"

Another is : when the key sequence is "&" + "v" then I want to change this 2 key sequal to "Av"

If is it possible then i can get my custom keyboard layout with MSKLC

Please help me out anyone......

Regards,

Yeasin Arafat

EyasinArafat, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

MSKLC not recognized by Google etc.

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

MSKLC not recognized by Google etc.

1. MSKLC not recognized by Google etc. - Similar Threads - MSKLC recognized Google

2. Google Chrome/Start Menu etc. not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome/Start Menu etc. not opening: Hi guys,We are running Windows Server 2016 Standard. I have a problem that Google Chrome and any browser other than Internet Explorer cannot open. When I click, nothing happens.Same thing with Start Menu. I suppose if we fix Start menu, it will fix the rest of the...
  3. Google Chrome/Start Menu etc. not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome/Start Menu etc. not opening: Hi guys,We are running Windows Server 2016 Standard. I have a problem that Google Chrome and any browser other than Internet Explorer cannot open. When I click, nothing happens.Same thing with Start Menu. I suppose if we fix Start menu, it will fix the rest of the...
  4. restore original MSKLC keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore original MSKLC keyboard: Today I created a keyboard using MSKLC. I based it on one of the Chinese keyboards that comes standard with MSKLC and Windows. It works fine. It has the name of the language I work with.My question now: Is there a way to restore the original Chinese keyboards on my computer...
  5. restore original MSKLC keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restore original MSKLC keyboard: Today I created a keyboard using MSKLC. I based it on one of the Chinese keyboards that comes standard with MSKLC and Windows. It works fine. It has the name of the language I work with.My question now: Is there a way to restore the original Chinese keyboards on my computer...
  6. restore original MSKLC keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. unable to build installer package MSKLC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to build installer package MSKLC: When I go to Project >Build DLL and Setup Package, everything downloads fine except the Setup Package. When it fails, it gives me this warning:The Keyboard Layout Creator was unable to build the Windows Installer package.Is there any way to fix this?...
  8. Stopping spam from google, youtube, etc.

in Browsers and Email
    Stopping spam from google, youtube, etc.: As some of you have probably noticed, ever since google took over youtube, the website has become increasingly worse, with user friendliness going down while spam, harrasment, popups etc has gone up. So i thought i would make this thread for users who just wants to use the...
  9. Alternative of MSKLC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alternative of MSKLC: I have created a custom keyboard layout for my personal use. I need to change few things in it. But Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator is gone from the Download page. I think Microsoft is no longer supporting this app. How can I customize my keyboard layout? Is there any...
  10. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN cannot access Google, Bing, etc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN cannot access Google, Bing, etc: Hello, I've recently been having issues getting to Google and Bing on my home network. Ive talked with Verizon and they've swapped out my router. I have flushed the DNS many times, rebooted my router, factory reset my router, and condcuted just about any other remedy that...