Windows 10: MSMPENG eating too much RAM again when I tried to disable scheduled scan.

Discus and support MSMPENG eating too much RAM again when I tried to disable scheduled scan. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have this problem. MsMpEng.exe eats much RAM.Image:Do I need to disable Microsoft Defender service for a short period of time?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cedric D. Román_OR_SYSTEM, Dec 7, 2021.

1. MSMPENG eating too much RAM again when I tried to disable scheduled scan.

Hi, I have this problem. MsMpEng.exe eats much RAM.ImageMSMPENG eating too much RAM again when I tried to disable scheduled scan. :Do I need to disable Microsoft Defender service for a short period of time?

:)

Cedric D. Román_OR_SYSTEM, Dec 7, 2021

2. Task Scheduler: UpdateOrchestrator Schedule Retry Scan Cannot be disabled

Hi ErolD.IT,

Your computer may have been set to run tasks such as software updates, security scan, and system diagnostics when not in use. Let's look into your computer's
    System and Maintenance page and see if the mentioned option is enabled. Follow these steps:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Navigate to System and Security > Security and Maintenance.
    3. Expand the Maintenance category.
    4. Under Automatic Maintenance, click Change maintenance settings.
    5. Uncheck the Allow scheduled maintenance to wake up my computer at the scheduled time option.
    6. Click OK.

You may also disable the wake timers under Power options. Here's how:

1. Open Control Panel, then click Power Options.
    2. At the right pane of your preferred plan, click Change plan settings.
    3. Click Change advanced power settings.
    4. Locate and expand the Sleep option on the list.
    5. Expand Allow wake timers, then set the Setting to
      Disable
    6. Click Apply, then OK.

Please let me know how it goes so I can further assist you if needed.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 7, 2021
  3. Window10 eating RAM

Hello World.!

seems it's a known issue of system eating extra RAM

I'm on windows 10 enterprise version with 8 GB DDR3

Everything is updated.

-tried sfc/scanow

-Ran windows defender offline test

-Disabled the startup impacts

- Nothing is running

-Installed windows few times

-Made an iso of win10 with windows media creator and reinstalled again.

-Removed all apps with high potential risk

-Tried all fixes that are suggested in windows community and youtube.

Anyone here MSMPENG eating too much RAM again when I tried to disable scheduled scan. :(

MSMPENG eating too much RAM again when I tried to disable scheduled scan. 74165367-9c57-4032-95eb-ddc9c4c50c3e?upload=true.png

darshanshelat, Dec 7, 2021
  4. MSMPENG eating too much RAM again when I tried to disable scheduled scan.

"System and compressed memory" eating my cpu and ram !

Hello everybody

I have Asus G75vx and win10 . I noticed that "System and compressed memory" is eating my cpu and ram. i searched in the forum with the similar subject and some of them suggested to disable hibernation . nut for me is always disable and i never use hibernation.

is there any solution for this disaster problem ?

thank you

MahdiMohammadnezhad, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

MSMPENG eating too much RAM again when I tried to disable scheduled scan.

1. MSMPENG eating too much RAM again when I tried to disable scheduled scan. - Similar Threads - MSMPENG eating too

2. I suspended dwm.exe because it was eating up too much ram.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I suspended dwm.exe because it was eating up too much ram.: When I clicked enter the screen went blank and my laptop does not shut down either. It is just blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-suspended-dwmexe-because-it-was-eating-up-too/82f59075-4ea9-40c2-b8e4-a2b7298953fa
  3. I suspended dwm.exe because it was eating up too much ram.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I suspended dwm.exe because it was eating up too much ram.: When I clicked enter the screen went blank and my laptop does not shut down either. It is just blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-suspended-dwmexe-because-it-was-eating-up-too/82f59075-4ea9-40c2-b8e4-a2b7298953fa
  4. Windows 11 Processes eating too much Memory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Processes eating too much Memory.: I am a new windows 11 user and I work with VMWare alot but i don't know what's wrong whenever I check my taskmanager even there's no app running still it's usage is around 55-60% and once I start the VMWare it reaches upto 95%+ which will make the VMWare dead. VMWare will...
  5. RAM issue - too much RAM is "reserved"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RAM issue - too much RAM is "reserved": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZinfoTheIdk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xq700f/ram_issue_too_much_ram_is_reserved/
  6. MSMPENG eating too much RAM again when I tried to disable scheduled scan.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSMPENG eating too much RAM again when I tried to disable scheduled scan.: Hi, I have this problem. MsMpEng.exe eats much RAM.Image:Do I need to disable Microsoft Defender service for a short period of time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msmpeng-eating-too-much-ram-again-when-i-tried-to/b3ffab32-4cc2-447a-88f0-71da1b07d3e6
  7. MSMPENG eating too much RAM again when I tried to disable scheduled scan.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSMPENG eating too much RAM again when I tried to disable scheduled scan.: Hi, I have this problem. MsMpEng.exe eats much RAM.Image:Do I need to disable Microsoft Defender service for a short period of time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msmpeng-eating-too-much-ram-again-when-i-tried-to/b3ffab32-4cc2-447a-88f0-71da1b07d3e6
  8. MsMpEng and MsSense using too much RAM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MsMpEng and MsSense using too much RAM: Basically 4Gb of RAM is being used and i have no applications open and can only think that is the Windows Defender services. I have tried changing the Windows Security setting sbut have Real-Time protection greyed out. This is my personal computer I am an administrator but I...
  9. Too much RAM?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Too much RAM?: Hi, I have a question, it goes like this: My Acer A3 Notebook with Ryzen 5 3500U+8GB RAM+Radeon Vega Graphics, is using 70 % ram but almost no cpu up to 20% when I listen to Roon+ProtonVPN on+Browsing with Chrome. I have many programs installed but not that many I would...
  10. Too much RAM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much RAM?: Hi, I have a question, it goes like this: My Acer A3 Notebook with Ryzen 5 3500U+8GB RAM+Radeon Vega Graphics, is using 70 % ram but almost no cpu up to 20% when I listen to Roon+ProtonVPN on+Browsing with Chrome. I have many programs installed but not that many I would...