Windows 10: MSMPENG please help me fix this

Discus and support MSMPENG please help me fix this in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i made a previous question about this MSMPENG.exe but nothing helped at all. i tried all the posts people send me to fix it but nothing changes i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jerrykooij, Aug 14, 2022.

1. MSMPENG please help me fix this

Hi, i made a previous question about this MSMPENG.exe but nothing helped at all. i tried all the posts people send me to fix it but nothing changes i have a very high end pc, ryzen 9 5900x, radeon rx 6800xt. and every single time i leave my pc alone for a little bit. this dumb program msmpeng.exe kicks in and starts using like 10-20% of my cpu. it literally makes no sense. this program uses more cpu than some games do. AND IT NEVER STOPS. the program keeps running for as long as my pc is in idle. and i really hate it. I DO NOT WANT THIS. please someone help me disable this ****... im gettin

:)

Jerrykooij, Aug 14, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 14, 2022
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Aug 14, 2022
  4. MSMPENG please help me fix this

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

MSMPENG please help me fix this

1. MSMPENG please help me fix this - Similar Threads - MSMPENG please help

2. Please help me fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me fix this: I have just purchased a new Surface Studio Laptop 32GB of ram, Core i7, and tb of space I've have it for two weeks and just last night it stopped working without being plugged in. The battery percentage is missing and the only time I see it is after restarting the computer...
  3. Please help me fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me fix this: I have just purchased a new Surface Studio Laptop 32GB of ram, Core i7, and tb of space I've have it for two weeks and just last night it stopped working without being plugged in. The battery percentage is missing and the only time I see it is after restarting the computer...
  4. MSMPENG please help me fix this

MSMPENG please help me fix this: Hi, i made a previous question about this MSMPENG.exe but nothing helped at all. i tried all the posts people send me to fix it but nothing changes i have a very high end pc, ryzen 9 5900x, radeon rx 6800xt. and every single time i leave my pc alone for a little bit. this...
  5. MSMPENG please help me fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSMPENG please help me fix this: Hi, i made a previous question about this MSMPENG.exe but nothing helped at all. i tried all the posts people send me to fix it but nothing changes i have a very high end pc, ryzen 9 5900x, radeon rx 6800xt. and every single time i leave my pc alone for a little bit. this...
  6. Please help me on fixing this problem

Please help me on fixing this problem: So, for the last months, my windows 10 wont update automatically, and what i did WAS TO IGNORE it, i have to come to the conclusion that i need to get to an engineer if no one answers, so here's why i need to FIX THIS INSTANTLY.1. I edit videos, and sometimes the music file i...
  7. Please help me on fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me on fixing this problem: So, for the last months, my windows 10 wont update automatically, and what i did WAS TO IGNORE it, i have to come to the conclusion that i need to get to an engineer if no one answers, so here's why i need to FIX THIS INSTANTLY.1. I edit videos, and sometimes the music file i...
  8. Please help me fix this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me fix this.: [ATTACH] I record in full screen but when it gets saved as a file it saves as: https://preview.redd.it/ax69hlyemni61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2fef936ea60f7e2ed8657e2397b7ce5b23a21a4c How do i fix it? submitted by /u/chinkzy_ [link] [comments]...
  9. Help me fix this please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me fix this please.: submitted by /u/lonerphoenix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fylutc/help_me_fix_this_please/
  10. please help me fix this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    please help me fix this error: I keep meet this error . plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/please-help-me-fix-this-error/c99e51c9-48a8-4afb-bf70-5ea51d19c548