Windows 10: MSMQ port exhaustion

Discus and support MSMQ port exhaustion in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm running MSMQ on server 2016. I see the tcp ports in "bound" state growing for the msmq process. Till all the ports are used up. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RuLe., Nov 5, 2020.

1. RuLe. Win User

MSMQ port exhaustion

Hi,

I'm running MSMQ on server 2016.

I see the tcp ports in "bound" state growing for the msmq process. Till all the ports are used up.
    Is there a way to find out what is causing this?

example:

PS C:\Scripts> Get-NetTCPConnection -State BOUND select -First 5

LocalAddress LocalPort RemoteAddress RemotePort State AppliedSetting OwningProcess
    ------------ --------- ------------- ---------- ----- -------------- -------------
    0.0.0.0 65534 0.0.0.0 0 Bound 3240
    0.0.0.0 65530 0.0.0.0 0 Bound 3240
    0.0.0.0 65529 0.0.0.0 0 Bound 3240
    0.0.0.0 65522 0.0.0.0 0 Bound 3240
    0.0.0.0 65519 0.0.0.0 0 Bound 3240

:)

RuLe., Nov 5, 2020

2. MSMQ

I have a windows computer app that requires MSMQ to be installed/enabled. Normally you would go to programs and features and the turn windows features on or off to turn MSMQ on. A random selection of computers on my network have this feature available.
    This computer is windows 10, version 1803, build 17134.1. MSMQ is not available. Can anyone help out here? Reloading the computer is not an option.

RobertSymonds1, Nov 5, 2020
  3. MSMQ

is this going to install the MSMQ feature on the system?

RobertSymonds1, Nov 5, 2020
  4. MSMQ port exhaustion

Unable to turn on MSMQ on Windows 10 Pro

Hi,

I am a developer and I want to do some project work using MSMQ. Currently I am using Windows 10 Pro in my personal PC.

I tried to turn on the MSMQ feature from control panel (Control Panel > Turn Windows feature on or off > MSMQ)

But every time it is giving me an error with error code 0x800F0922. I google it and could not find any solution for Windows 10. Please find the below screenshot. Please help me resolve this issue.

MSMQ port exhaustion 223a9972-ffd5-4115-b788-da95ed53782b.jpg

SupravatPaul, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

MSMQ port exhaustion

1. MSMQ port exhaustion - Similar Threads - MSMQ port exhaustion

2. Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7: Please refer to the issue created in PowerShell github repo https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell/issues/18783While using MSMQ module command in PowerShell 7, we cannot pipe the output of Get-MsmqQueue to Remove-MsmqQueue, as it causes error.The same command works fine in...
  3. Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7: Please refer to the issue created in PowerShell github repo https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell/issues/18783While using MSMQ module command in PowerShell 7, we cannot pipe the output of Get-MsmqQueue to Remove-MsmqQueue, as it causes error.The same command works fine in...
  4. Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. RMI Port Block/Exhaustion on Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RMI Port Block/Exhaustion on Windows Server 2019: We have a java-based server-client application which is working on Windows Server 2019. Operators use application over CITRIX server. Until a Windows update 10 days ago, system was running normally. After then, users started to get an error as "Communication port is blocked"...
  6. RMI Port Block/Exhaustion on Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RMI Port Block/Exhaustion on Windows Server 2019: We have a java-based server-client application which is working on Windows Server 2019. Operators use application over CITRIX server. Until a Windows update 10 days ago, system was running normally. After then, users started to get an error as "Communication port is blocked"...
  7. Sudden data exhaustion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sudden data exhaustion: Hello I have been using hotspot from my mobile to connect to the internet in my laptop. The connection is metered. Yet, 2gb data gets exhausted in just 10 minutes!! All the automatic update settings have also been turned off. But the problem is not solved. Can you please...
  8. Is this fan intake or exhaust?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this fan intake or exhaust?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OhdoubleYou21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kumo0w/is_this_fan_intake_or_exhaust/
  9. MSMQ

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSMQ: I have a windows computer app that requires MSMQ to be installed/enabled. Normally you would go to programs and features and the turn windows features on or off to turn MSMQ on. A random selection of computers on my network have this feature available. This computer is...
  10. Troubleshoot Port exhaustion issues in Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Troubleshoot Port exhaustion issues in Windows: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Any network connection made between computers (TCP or UDP protocols), it is done through the ports. Imagine these as entry points or gateways which is used by a service or application. As more client connections are made, the ports shortfall [...] This post...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msmq issue remote connection 2019