Windows 10: MSN and Microsoft Internet Products/Support Suck

Discus and support MSN and Microsoft Internet Products/Support Suck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just wondering why MSN and Microsoft internet products in general suck so bad. I get constant freeze ups and shut downs. I go to web sites that suggest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TonyGreco2, Sep 29, 2019.

1. MSN and Microsoft Internet Products/Support Suck

Just wondering why MSN and Microsoft internet products in general suck so bad. I get constant freeze ups and shut downs. I go to web sites that suggest I get a different browser because MSN does not work with them, but Chrome and Mozilla do. The only thing worse is Microsoft's so-called tech support, which is a joke.

And for the record, my PC is virus free and I have had PC techs come to my home and trouble shoot my PC. They all say the same thing: It's MSN that's deficient.

Any answers/suggestions would be much appreciated.

:)

TonyGreco2, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

Source: Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community - Microsoft Community

*Arrow Windows 7 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 8 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 10 Help Forums

Brink, Sep 29, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    MSN Music no Longer Supporting Purchases Made Before 14/11/06

By sending an email message to every one of its subscribers, Microsoft today informed that it will add some drastic music restrictions to the MSN Music service. "I am writing to let you know that as of August 31, 2008, Microsoft will change the level of support to be offered for music purchased directly from MSN Music prior to November 14, 2006. As of August 31, 2008, we will no longer be able to support the retrieval of license keys for the songs you purchased from MSN Music or the authorization of additional computers. License keys already obtained as of August 31, 2008 will continue to allow you to listen to songs on all the computers that you previously authorized for service. We wanted to send out this notification well in advance to remind you to backup your music and to provide you sufficient time to confirm license keys for the songs you've purchased from MSN Music." the mail says. The music restrictions do not just apply to authorizing new computers. If you for example upgrade from one Microsoft OS to another, you'll need to reauthorize all tracks once you install the new Windows OS. Microsoft launched the MSN Music Store in September, 2004, in an effort to compete with Apple's iTunes but after two years on November 14, 2006 the company started redirecting MSN Music Store shoppers to the Zune Marketplace. Now Microsoft is taking the next step by deleting its MSN Music license servers.

Source: PC Magazine

malware, Sep 29, 2019
  4. mixa Win User

MSN and Microsoft Internet Products/Support Suck

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

MSN and Microsoft Internet Products/Support Suck wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

MSN and Microsoft Internet Products/Support Suck

1. MSN and Microsoft Internet Products/Support Suck - Similar Threads - MSN Microsoft Internet

2. Windows 11 sucks for productivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sucks for productivity: Just got a new Pc with Windows 11. I can't believe the things I'm seeing!One is, why on earth does it now take 3 clicks to open the Preview Pane in Explorer? Instead of the 1 click in window 10!! You now have to go View, then Show and then Preview Pane!Second and worse is the...
  3. Windows 11 sucks for productivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 sucks for productivity: Just got a new Pc with Windows 11. I can't believe the things I'm seeing!One is, why on earth does it now take 3 clicks to open the Preview Pane in Explorer? Instead of the 1 click in window 10!! You now have to go View, then Show and then Preview Pane!Second and worse is the...
  4. Microsoft sucks

Microsoft sucks: Why does Microsoft’s customer service suck so bad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sucks/fa8d93b9-d292-4290-b4c8-d2316ec2c181
  5. WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?: Literally i had to call in to work today because my internet was down, and My computer was on some ****. All i needed was to talk to someone. I call and they say "Support has moved online to cut down wait ques. Go onlinem, Good bye" and i HAVE TO **** WAIT IN A CUE TO GET...
  6. WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?

WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?: Literally i had to call in to work today because my internet was down, and My computer was on some ****. All i needed was to talk to someone. I call and they say "Support has moved online to cut down wait ques. Go onlinem, Good bye" and i HAVE TO **** WAIT IN A CUE TO GET...
  7. Technical Support Sucks

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Technical Support Sucks: I have a mac computer and need to install windows for my parallels software. I am trying to get help with this but I called 3 times and was hung up on after speaking with someone. On the four time, I was given a number but that number forces you to go to a website and then...
  8. microsoft sucks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft sucks: use linux https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sucks/e26c7e1b-9ae9-4781-85c6-62b5a7d6cb72
  9. MSN not supported

in Browsers and Email
    MSN not supported: Recently I've been receiving "MSN not supported" messages when attempting to access some websites from MSN. A good example is Facebook being one of them. When I receive an email from Facebook stating that it's a friend's birthday today, I click on the message to sign in to...
  10. Support for Windows 10 SUCKS.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Support for Windows 10 SUCKS.: I have been trying to activate a genuine copy of Windows 10 for ages. I have tried online support but it always freezes my computer. I have never been able to get a person. Windows Support is rated at about 1 out of 10 for me. Is this normal?...