Windows 10: MSN.com money

Discus and support MSN.com money in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On the msn.com website, under MONEY, I used to have a grid on the left that showed the markets for the day and favorite stocks to check. Last week it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PamHatch, May 17, 2020.

1. PamHatch Win User

MSN.com money

On the msn.com website, under MONEY, I used to have a grid on the left that showed the markets for the day and favorite stocks to check. Last week it just went away and now is just financial news. How do I get that grid back?

:)

PamHatch, May 17, 2020
  2. PJLLB Win User

MSN Money App

I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a search either on the desktop or in the Store (both of which give me the same Store results) the app shows installed. But when I launch it, the app opens and then immediately closed.

This issue happens only with my main Windows profile (a local account). When I use a test local account, MSN Money works fine. vAny thoughts?

PJLLB, May 17, 2020
  3. MSN Money app

Hello, kimh108,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Which version of Windows are you using?

There are a few simple things that you can do to be sure you get the most from the MSN Money app.

• First, be sure that you have a connection to the internet. If you are on a mobile device and away from Wi-Fi hotspots, be sure that you have allowed the device to use your cellular service.
    • Next, be sure that you are signed in with your Microsoft account and that you are using the same Microsoft account on devices that you want to share information.
    • If you are using the app for the first time, it may download updates and some features may respond slower than expected.
    All about MSN Money App

Ensure you've synced settings across devices.

If you've used the MSN Money app located on MSN.com, it will not import a Watchlist into the Windows App. You will have to add those manually.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. If the
    issue still persist, uninstall and reinstall the app.

Smittychat., May 17, 2020
  4. MSN.com money

MSN Money Currency Converter not working

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

Apps like MSN Money Currency Converter uses live feeds from web. I suggest you to consider the following important points and check if it helps to identify the issue.

• Check if the Date, time and Time zone is set correct. Because certain financial real time programs uses time stamps to update its resources. Follow the steps to set the date and time:

a. Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.

b. Click Change date and time button.

c. Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.

Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.
    • Refer to the below link to deploy the Troubleshooter for Windows 10 apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps
    • Reinstall the MSN Money Currency Converter app and check if it helps.

Write to us with the updated results for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 17, 2020
Thema:

MSN.com money

1. MSN.com money - Similar Threads - MSN com money

2. MSN Money - wrong figure for AUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Money - wrong figure for AUM: 1 Bug in MSN MoneyStep 1: Go to msn moneyStep 2: Go to "expert portfolios" Step 3: Choose "ETFS" Step 4: Sort the data according to "Net assets high to low" Step 5: Choose "list view" Step 6: you will see wrong info for AUM for all companies. Interestingly, if i stay with...
  3. MSN Money - wrong figure for AUM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN Money - wrong figure for AUM: 1 Bug in MSN MoneyStep 1: Go to msn moneyStep 2: Go to "expert portfolios" Step 3: Choose "ETFS" Step 4: Sort the data according to "Net assets high to low" Step 5: Choose "list view" Step 6: you will see wrong info for AUM for all companies. Interestingly, if i stay with...
  4. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money: Using Google Chrome, I lost my portfolios/watchlist in MSN Money yesterday and has not returned. This has happened in the past but always comes back later in the day or the next day. The drop down in the upper left hand corner had several portfolios and now all are missing. I...
  5. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money: Using Google Chrome, I lost my portfolios/watchlist in MSN Money yesterday and has not returned. This has happened in the past but always comes back later in the day or the next day. The drop down in the upper left hand corner had several portfolios and now all are missing. I...
  6. MSN/ MONEY TRANSACTION TAB MISSING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSN/ MONEY TRANSACTION TAB MISSING: TRANSACTION TAB MISSING ON MSMONEY PORTFOLIO MANAGER SINCE LAST UPDATE FRI 3/12/21 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-money-transaction-tab-missing/c5d46506-b5f2-4512-9eba-ef302d8cadb1
  7. msn money

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    msn money: the currency convertor is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-money/aea52d4f-8c53-4451-aad0-130b23371765
  8. MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program)

MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program): I use MSN money app, it works great except: Once I add a stock symbol to the list and later sell that sock, I want to remove it from the watch list. The white star does the removal, yet on the next refresh, it appears again. This is happening to only 2 stocks on the list....
  9. Msn,com Picture.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Msn,com Picture.: Not sure where to post this. I have taken three pictures of myself in settings account, using the camera. I had to do this to get another picture out of view/selection. Now I have my new picture + 2 on the side. The problem is that I logged out the in to msn.com, but it is...
  10. MSN Money App

MSN Money App: I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a search either on the desktop or in the Store (both of which give me the same Store results) the app shows installed. But...