Windows 10: MSN EDGE WONT SAVE IMAGE

Discus and support MSN EDGE WONT SAVE IMAGE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; MSN EDGE CANNOT SAVE IMAGE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-edge-wont-save-image/f7f45a6d-2a23-475b-ba65-804efd09e128" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AREADING, Apr 17, 2019.

1. AREADING Win User

MSN EDGE WONT SAVE IMAGE

MSN EDGE CANNOT SAVE IMAGE

:)

AREADING, Apr 17, 2019

2. Save EDGE webnote as image

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to that there is no way to directly save a webnote to desktop as an image.

If you want to create a new folder, in edge please follows these steps.

%localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\Favorites

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Thank You.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 17, 2019
  4. MSN EDGE WONT SAVE IMAGE

M.Soft Edge won't save email sign-in names & passwords to multiple yahoo accounts

Hi Jan,

We suggest that you turn on the Offer to save passwords in Microsoft Edge by following the steps below:

• In the Microsoft Edge browser, select More actions (…) >
      Settings
      > View Advanced Settings.
    • Turn Offer to save passwords to On.

MSN  EDGE WONT SAVE IMAGE 6a1766a7-cb95-4409-a552-05fb3bc15f79.png

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

MSN EDGE WONT SAVE IMAGE

1. MSN EDGE WONT SAVE IMAGE - Similar Threads - MSN EDGE WONT

2. image with transparent background wont save with transparent background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    image with transparent background wont save with transparent background: I tried saving image with transparent background using multiple programs, but none of them worked - when i opened my image it didnt have transparent background. I tried deleting some pixels, selecting transparent background or using crop tools. this never happened to me on...
  3. image with transparent background wont save with transparent background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    image with transparent background wont save with transparent background: I tried saving image with transparent background using multiple programs, but none of them worked - when i opened my image it didnt have transparent background. I tried deleting some pixels, selecting transparent background or using crop tools. this never happened to me on...
  4. Edge with MSN news

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge with MSN news: I can not watch or view MSN news today but Edge wont let me, can you please help, I want to watch news. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-with-msn-news/bc91a7a3-af11-46c6-ae49-f911e70b11cb
  5. Edge with MSN news

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge with MSN news: I can not watch or view MSN news today but Edge wont let me, can you please help, I want to watch news. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-with-msn-news/bc91a7a3-af11-46c6-ae49-f911e70b11cb
  6. MSN premium and Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSN premium and Microsoft Edge: Is there a way to change MSN premium to Microsoft Edge? When I use my Email account in MSN premium I other get a notice that it can't run in Microsoft Edge because it run Explore....
  7. MSN Premium with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSN Premium with Microsoft Edge: I have MSN Premium. How can I get MSN Premium with MSN Mail on Microsoft Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-premium-with-microsoft-edge/487e1434-1e2f-4bb0-8d2a-450e1554f4fe
  8. 'Save Image As' window loses resolution in new Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Save Image As' window loses resolution in new Edge: In the Chromium Edge, the "Save As" window loses resolution when I right click > save image as. It looks like it's in sub 720p... I'm using a Surface Laptop 2 if that matters. Is this a known issue? submitted by /u/WigglyWastebin [link] [comments]...
  9. No images on MSN site.

in Browsers and Email
    No images on MSN site.: No other sites showing this problem. Using Firefox and Ghostery. Any one else? 138602
  10. MSN Homepage using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    MSN Homepage using Edge: A few days ago my MSN homepage stopped showing all images. About 10% of images will show but the rest are just greyed out boxes. I've tried disabling Tracking, turned off my antivirus (Defender), turned off the firewall, disabling Flashplayer........ but nothing seems to do...