Windows 10: MSN Email PEOPLE or Contacts

Discus and support MSN Email PEOPLE or Contacts in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can open inbox and calendar but when I try to open PEOPLE (Contacts) the window you get the blue with white figure in the middle but it will not open... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ROGERPAGRAM, Feb 14, 2019.

1. MSN Email PEOPLE or Contacts

I can open inbox and calendar but when I try to open PEOPLE (Contacts) the window you get the blue with white figure in the middle but it will not open it just fades away. How do I correct this I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Have also uninstalled Windows 10 and reinstalled but it is still not working. Could it be a setting in the pc that I am not aware of.

:)

ROGERPAGRAM, Feb 14, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Feb 14, 2019
  3. email contacts

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add an email to your contacts, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:-

1. Open Yahoo Mail, click on the Contacts icon.
    2. Now click on a contact.
    3. Click Edit Details.
    4. Add email address to the contact.
    5. Click Save.

If you are using Mail App and want to edit contacts stored in People App, I suggest you to refer to following article under
    Edit contacts
    for steps to edit the contact and add an email.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 14, 2019
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

MSN Email PEOPLE or Contacts

Yahoo Email Contacts List

At work I have a rather large list of contacts, sometimes I have multiple email addresses within one single contact. For example, lets say I have a contact "Bob", within that contact I have L: emailaddress1@techpowerupisawesome.com and L: emailaddress2@techpowerupisawesome.com. When I begin a new email, if I type "Bob", both of these addresses will appear, but I can only select one. I'd like to select both without having to retype Bob to make the list appear again to click the other.

I'm aware you can click the "To:" button to make the list of contacts appear, but you need to scroll down and find your contact, then shift click to select them all. Scrolling around can be troublesome with the amount of contacts I have. I'm not really interested in making groups for various reasons.

So is what I'm trying to do possible or am I asking too much?

OrbitzXT, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

MSN Email PEOPLE or Contacts

1. MSN Email PEOPLE or Contacts - Similar Threads - MSN Email Contacts

2. Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts: Are the contacts in the People Pane of Outlook, the same as the contacts in the People program?I am really confused. Not sure if they both are part of the same program, or something separate from one another. And if they are separate, can sync together?...
  3. How to contact MSN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact MSN: I cannot find out how to directly contact MSN or microsoft.I am unable to post comments to any news article. Error message says Something went wrong please try again.Its been like this for months. same error message regardless of what I comment, and it only happens on msn....
  4. How to contact MSN

How to contact MSN: I cannot find out how to directly contact MSN or microsoft.I am unable to post comments to any news article. Error message says Something went wrong please try again.Its been like this for months. same error message regardless of what I comment, and it only happens on msn....
  5. People/Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People/Contacts: I have Windows 11 and using the Windows mail app. I have 2 google email address I use which are set up with Windows mail. When I click on the people icon to show contacts it is empty. When I try to import my google contacts it tries to create a account and then says that...
  6. People/Contacts

People/Contacts: I have Windows 11 and using the Windows mail app. I have 2 google email address I use which are set up with Windows mail. When I click on the people icon to show contacts it is empty. When I try to import my google contacts it tries to create a account and then says that...
  7. contacts into the people app

contacts into the people app: I am setting up Windows 10 for a friend who uses an email provider where the contacts list does not appear to be compatible with the People App. I have saved the contacts list that was in windows live mail, stored on the windows 7 machine, as a csv file and vcf files. I...
  8. deleting contacts in people

deleting contacts in people: how do i delete all contacts at once in people app or delete account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-contacts-in-people/b27166c4-29e6-4b71-9a9c-96471f6e36ec
  9. People - New Contact

People - New Contact: "Save to" gives me choice to save new contact details to i) 'Live' account or ii) Microsoft account. What should I do and how to I find contacts I already have in each ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-new-contact/b60cd96e-5ae8-43e5-8e50-bd2cb677d8df
  10. People Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    People Contacts: When I open People in Win 10, several of my contacts are missing. I still have Win Live Mail 2012. I have to copy the missing contacts from Win Live mail to People. Does any one know why some of my contacts are missing in People? I tried to import my contacts from Win Live...