Windows 10: MSN Games problem joining/chat with Multiplayer games like Hearts, etc

Discus and support MSN Games problem joining/chat with Multiplayer games like Hearts, etc in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Has anyone had any success running MSN Games MSN Games - Free Online Games on any Web Browser under Windows 10?! I have latest Adobe flash player. I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BLaZiNgSPEED, May 29, 2020.

1. MSN Games problem joining/chat with Multiplayer games like Hearts, etc

Has anyone had any success running MSN Games MSN Games - Free Online Games on any Web Browser under Windows 10?!

I have latest Adobe flash player. I tried with latest up to date Web Browsers such as Google Chrome, Edge, Waterfox and Internet Explorer.

When I try to click the Public button or Watch button, nothing happens at all! The button is being pressed but nothing happens.

The right side chat box of the lobby is also completely greyed out and I cannot chat or even ask for help.

MSN Games problem joining/chat with Multiplayer games like Hearts, etc [​IMG]

This problem has been persisting for months since upgrading to Windows 10 and I tried contacting MSN Support via email, Facebook and Microsoft support forums and nobody is responding.

The only way I can play a game is by pressing the Play Now button but this isn't the solution as it teams me up with Bots instead.

I am on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1903. Flash player is up to date. On my mum's Windows 7 PC it runs fine with her outlook account and I tested with mine as well, works perfect. Works on my dads Windows 8.1 system as well without issues.

Any ideas what's going on? May this be the reason why there are so few players online, because most people are having technical problems with MSN Games+Windows 10? Can someone with Windows 10 confirm that MSN Multiplayer Games are working on their system and lobby chat isn't greyed out?

:)

BLaZiNgSPEED, May 29, 2020

2. Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup.

Hello, I mostly game on pc notably halo wars 2.

It's been fun, but now I cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setups. When I access my xbox live account and visit privacy settings I found this.

You can join multiplayer games
    Decide to allow or block joining multiplayer games on Xbox Live.

It is stuck on blocked. Hitting allow and submitting only refreshes the game and keeps it on blocked.

DivineHeII, May 29, 2020
  3. Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup.

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

try to change in the web site

follow these steps

Sign in to your Microsoft account

Go to your privacy & online safety

Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, May 29, 2020
  4. BCarpen Win User

MSN Games problem joining/chat with Multiplayer games like Hearts, etc

msn games heart and spades

How do I activate MSN Games Hearts and Spade on windows 10

I can't get them to load on Edge and can't load Internet Explorer

Thank You in advance

Bill

BCarpen, May 29, 2020
Thema:

MSN Games problem joining/chat with Multiplayer games like Hearts, etc

1. MSN Games problem joining/chat with Multiplayer games like Hearts, etc - Similar Threads - MSN Games problem

2. Internet Problems in Multiplayer Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Problems in Multiplayer Games: Hello; While playing online games on my computer Steam, Epic Games and League of Legends etc..., the device's internet connection is cut off. I can access the internet from my other devices and my internet comes back after a while after I close the game. Turning off the...
  3. Internet Problems in Multiplayer Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Problems in Multiplayer Games: Hello; While playing online games on my computer Steam, Epic Games and League of Legends etc..., the device's internet connection is cut off. I can access the internet from my other devices and my internet comes back after a while after I close the game. Turning off the...
  4. Internet Problems in Multiplayer Games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. MY HEART GAME

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY HEART GAME: DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUTNOW AVERY TIME PLAY GAME A ADPOPS UP AFTER HOW DO I FIXIT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-heart-game/b415fbcc-acfe-48ab-bf78-d47fb2ec94c8
  6. MSN Free Games Multiplayer games don't load correctly!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Free Games Multiplayer games don't load correctly!!: I'm going to use spades and/or hearts for reference because those are the commonly played games in our home. We play in the 3D perspective. When the PC is finished entering the game room it displays the playing table with four player positions. Instead of the usual options...
  7. Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup.: Hello, I mostly game on pc notably halo wars 2. It's been fun, but now I cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setups. When I access my xbox live account and visit privacy settings I found this. You can join multiplayer games Decide to allow or block joining...
  8. multiplayer games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiplayer games: i need help please i cant play old games multiplayer such as medal of honor allied **** and fifa 07 on windows 10 i need a solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/multiplayer-games/2767967e-7e39-400f-a97e-ccdbb50425a9
  9. New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger: [ATTACH] For the moments when we can’t be together IRL, Messenger video chat helps you connect in real-time with the people you care about most. Chatting face-to-face live makes all the difference when you have exciting news to share, you need a study buddy for a big test,...
  10. Windows 7 Games (Hearts, Mahjong, Solitaire etc.)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Games (Hearts, Mahjong, Solitaire etc.): Hi, Can "Windows 7 Games" be installed on Windows 10, and if so, How? Thank you and regards, John P. 59704