Windows 10: msn home page is too large how do I shrink it

Discus and support msn home page is too large how do I shrink it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; msn home page is too large how do i shrink it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mr Steve(2), Jun 28, 2019.

1. msn home page is too large how do I shrink it

msn home page is too large how do i shrink it

:)

Mr Steve(2), Jun 28, 2019
  2. Vonzipper Win User

Stop MSN as Home Page

I found out how to do this. I have tried different versions on changing settings and home pages and discovered when you try to set a new home page, what Windows 10 does is to add the new address as a tab at the top of the page but still opens with MSN. What the sites have not said is that the MSN address is still there and is top in the list. It is an address that has the word about in it. It would not let me move that address to the bottom of the list and the only way I got my Google homepage that I wanted was to click on the X to the right of the about address and delete it. Now when I open up, my desired home page comes up and I don't have to look at MSN's bias headlines.

Vonzipper, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Home page is not loading for msn

Hello,

I understand that the msn page is not loading. We will help you.

I suggest you to check if the same issue persists in InPrivate browser.

• Open Internet explorer. Press Ctrl + Shift + P
      and it opens a InPrivate browsing.
    • Check if the website is loading or still the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 28, 2019
  4. msn home page is too large how do I shrink it

I cannot get into my page MSN..please help

Hi tootsielord,

It would be great if you can tell me more about your concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Which web browser are you using to access MSN?
    • Are you referring to signing into your MSN account?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Is the issue isolated to the MSN website?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For now, I suggest running the troubleshooter for accessing websites. You can get the tool from this

page
    , select Find and fix problems with connecting to the Internet or to websites. You need administrative permission to run the tool.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Devlin Sco, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

msn home page is too large how do I shrink it

1. msn home page is too large how do I shrink it - Similar Threads - msn home page

2. How do I shrink the large ribbon in Paint and collapse it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I shrink the large ribbon in Paint and collapse it?: Please do not give the C/C++ answer because we need an answer for non-programmmers. Prior to Windows 11, this was a simplier and very user friendly task to do. Now, we feel stuck and helpless....
  3. How do I shrink the large ribbon in Paint and collapse it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I shrink the large ribbon in Paint and collapse it?: Please do not give the C/C++ answer because we need an answer for non-programmmers. Prior to Windows 11, this was a simplier and very user friendly task to do. Now, we feel stuck and helpless....
  4. msn home page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msn home page: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-white-lives-matter-member-used-molotov-cocktails-on-church-in-attempt-to-stop-drag-shows-authorities-say/ar-AA19qE4F?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=04c84544851949a0a8683f3bd41341ed&ei=37what has ha[ppend to my home page...
  5. msn home page

msn home page: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-white-lives-matter-member-used-molotov-cocktails-on-church-in-attempt-to-stop-drag-shows-authorities-say/ar-AA19qE4F?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=04c84544851949a0a8683f3bd41341ed&ei=37what has ha[ppend to my home page...
  6. How do i set MSN as home page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i set MSN as home page?: How do i set MSN as home page ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-msn-as-home-page/2ed028b1-15bd-4697-8513-119420bb9ab7
  7. How do i set MSN as home page?

How do i set MSN as home page?: How do i set MSN as home page ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-msn-as-home-page/2ed028b1-15bd-4697-8513-119420bb9ab7
  8. MSN Home Page

MSN Home Page: Why can I not get My Homepage? When I click on my homepage button I get random cities in my state and all topics, not my selected home location and topics. It does not matter what browser I use....
  9. MSN Home Page

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN Home Page: Why can I not get My Homepage? When I click on my homepage button I get random cities in my state and all topics, not my selected home location and topics. It does not matter what browser I use....
  10. MSN Home Page

in Windows 10 Gaming

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msn page too big for screen

2. home page too big for screen

3. msn homepage too big for screen

4. iphone Why is my msn home page too big for my iPhone screen?,
  5. MSN homepage too big for iPhone,
  6. Home page too large