Windows 10: MSN home page isnt working correctly , this started yesterdaty

Discus and support MSN home page isnt working correctly , this started yesterdaty in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; HelloI , ...When I came in yesterday to log in on MSN , I clicked the icon to long in , got the message this needs Java scrip required to sign in , I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by LADYPINKtomato1, Jun 30, 2019.

1. MSN home page isnt working correctly , this started yesterdaty

HelloI , ...When I came in yesterday to log in on MSN , I clicked the icon to long in , got the message this
    needs Java scrip required to sign in , I thought they might have updated something , I'm using Windows 8.1 - 64 bit .
    Was working great when I left the laptop Friday night .What's up with that ?
    Thanks for any help on this issue.

:)

LADYPINKtomato1, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Vonzipper Win User

Stop MSN as Home Page

I found out how to do this. I have tried different versions on changing settings and home pages and discovered when you try to set a new home page, what Windows 10 does is to add the new address as a tab at the top of the page but still opens with MSN. What the sites have not said is that the MSN address is still there and is top in the list. It is an address that has the word about in it. It would not let me move that address to the bottom of the list and the only way I got my Google homepage that I wanted was to click on the X to the right of the about address and delete it. Now when I open up, my desired home page comes up and I don't have to look at MSN's bias headlines.

Vonzipper, Jun 30, 2019
  3. erixx Win User
    Edge browser, start page: destroy MSN

Hi!

Online help and MS forum "gurus" explain clearly how to set your homepage when you open Edge or a new tab. No really necesary as it is just 2 settings in the configuration... but...

Endless times have I checked it and disabled "News feed" or "Suggested content" and set it to only my favorites.

Still I am stuffed with returning MSN news aggregation page, which is mainly shitnews, fakenews or trivialnews. Hate it to death!

Do you know a hack, registry or file edit to totally destroy this news feed? Thanks in advance!

Microsoft: this simple issue is forcing me more and more to move to Vivaldi and other browsers. Do you really have to bomb us with nonsense news?

erixx, Jun 30, 2019
  4. MSN home page isnt working correctly , this started yesterdaty

Home page is not loading for msn

Hello,

I understand that the msn page is not loading. We will help you.

I suggest you to check if the same issue persists in InPrivate browser.

• Open Internet explorer. Press Ctrl + Shift + P
      and it opens a InPrivate browsing.
    • Check if the website is loading or still the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

MSN home page isnt working correctly , this started yesterdaty

1. MSN home page isnt working correctly , this started yesterdaty - Similar Threads - MSN home page

2. msn home page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msn home page: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-white-lives-matter-member-used-molotov-cocktails-on-church-in-attempt-to-stop-drag-shows-authorities-say/ar-AA19qE4F?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=04c84544851949a0a8683f3bd41341ed&ei=37what has ha[ppend to my home page...
  3. msn home page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msn home page: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-white-lives-matter-member-used-molotov-cocktails-on-church-in-attempt-to-stop-drag-shows-authorities-say/ar-AA19qE4F?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=04c84544851949a0a8683f3bd41341ed&ei=37what has ha[ppend to my home page...
  4. MSN Home Page

MSN Home Page: Why can I not get My Homepage? When I click on my homepage button I get random cities in my state and all topics, not my selected home location and topics. It does not matter what browser I use....
  5. MSN Home Page

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN Home Page: Why can I not get My Homepage? When I click on my homepage button I get random cities in my state and all topics, not my selected home location and topics. It does not matter what browser I use....
  6. MSN Home Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Account isnt working correctly

Account isnt working correctly: My microsoft account on my hp laptop hasnt been working like normal, I turn on my computer and sometimes it’ll have the lockscreen I chose, sometimes it’ll be a randomly generated one, same with the main wallpaper background. it also wont show the pfp I chose for the account,...
  8. msn home page not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    msn home page not loading: msn home page will not load and when it does no pics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-home-page-not-loading/6e10f6c0-38d8-47b2-8b40-94fb9b523b28
  9. MSN home page isnt working correctly , this started yesterdaty

in Windows 10 Support
    MSN home page isnt working correctly , this started yesterdaty: HelloI , ...When I came in yesterday to log in on MSN , I clicked the icon to long in , got the message this needs Java scrip required to sign in , I thought they might have updated something , I'm using Windows 8.1 - 64 bit . Was working great when I left the laptop Friday...
  10. Stop MSN as Home Page

in Browsers and Email
    Stop MSN as Home Page: I found out how to do this. I have tried different versions on changing settings and home pages and discovered when you try to set a new home page, what Windows 10 does is to add the new address as a tab at the top of the page but still opens with MSN. What the sites have not...