Windows 10: MSN language changed to Arabic

Discus and support MSN language changed to Arabic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Would like some kind of help I'm in Tripoli Libya and my laptop changed MSN language by it self into Arabic I need it in English. Thanks in advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarioTheuma, Mar 6, 2019.

1. MSN language changed to Arabic

Would like some kind of help I'm in Tripoli Libya and my laptop changed MSN language by it self into Arabic I need it in English.

Thanks in advance.

:)

MarioTheuma, Mar 6, 2019
  2. viki2000 Win User

Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Is there a way to change the default arabic font in Win10 ?

Hi,

To isolate and help us identify the right steps to resolve your concern, we'd like to gather additional information below:

• Are you trying to change the Arabic language to a different language or change the Arabic font installed in your computer?
    • If you're trying to change the Arabic font installed in your computer, how did you install it?
    We'll be waiting for your response.

Louie Del, Mar 6, 2019
  4. MSN language changed to Arabic

Nokia 225 Arabic Language Pack

Thx for the reply on the issue of the language. Considering a new phone is an option, thx for the prices as well. However, for the time being, we need Dutch and Arabic. I tried all the steps above, but the problem is that the arabic language pack apparently
    isn't available. Any suggestions on that point?

Greetings and many thanks MSN language changed to Arabic :)

El_toro1987, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

MSN language changed to Arabic

1. MSN language changed to Arabic - Similar Threads - MSN language changed

2. Problem with arabic language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with arabic language: Hello allI just installed windows 11 23H2 adguard versionAnd after finishing the installation I added arabic Egypt language and I done every setting in control panel with arabic languageBut there is a problemIf I tried old notepad file with arabic text on it it appears with...
  3. Problem with arabic language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with arabic language: Hello allI just installed windows 11 23H2 adguard versionAnd after finishing the installation I added arabic Egypt language and I done every setting in control panel with arabic languageBut there is a problemIf I tried old notepad file with arabic text on it it appears with...
  4. Arabic language problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arabic language problem: Hello ,I have installed Arabic pack language on my laptop,windows 10 pro,but the programs that require this language won't open.How do i resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arabic-language-problem/806174af-6e7e-4407-b1e2-d534a19454b9
  5. Arabic language problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arabic language problem: Hello ,I have installed Arabic pack language on my laptop,windows 10 pro,but the programs that require this language won't open.How do i resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arabic-language-problem/806174af-6e7e-4407-b1e2-d534a19454b9
  6. change the language in windows 10 home single language from Arabic to English.

in Windows 10 Customization
    change the language in windows 10 home single language from Arabic to English.: I bought a new laptop with windows 10 home single language Arabic. I repeatedly tried to change the display language to English, and I was not able to. Is there a way to change the display language in such releases? Thanks in advance...
  7. Arabic language pack doesn't show numbers in Arabic format.

Arabic language pack doesn't show numbers in Arabic format.: Hi, I am using Windows 10 and I added the Arabic language pack from the region settings. I can now type in Arabic just fine, but when I type in numbers, the numbers show in English. I attempted this on 3 different browsers Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and on 3 different websites...
  8. Receiving emails in wrong language Arabic

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Receiving emails in wrong language Arabic: I keep getting email notifications in Arabic. My account was initially set up in UAE Dubai and linked to Xbox one. I have since moved to Canada and wish to receive notifications in English I don't know Arabic any way. These notifications are being generated by MS Family. I...
  9. Issues with Arabic Language Pack

Issues with Arabic Language Pack: So, I downloaded the Arabic LP for Arabic class, just for occasional use, however immediately after downloading it, the entire computer decided that Arabic was the main language it wanted to use, even after switching to English. On boot up, my computer says it is in French,...
  10. Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 – Language change Arabic to English: I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language. I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msn changed to arabic

2. how to change msn languagge in windows10?