Windows 10: MSN Language usage in polls

Discus and support MSN Language usage in polls in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; MSN post writers need learn the difference in meanings between "less" and "fewer". Less means a degree of an amount; fewer means actual number of an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MicheleProkop, Apr 21, 2021.

1. MSN Language usage in polls

MSN post writers need learn the difference in meanings between "less" and "fewer". Less means a degree of an amount; fewer means actual number of an amount. THEY ARE NOT INTERCHANGEABLE!

Use a dictionary to check usage if you're unsure!! American English is a dying language!!!! Thank goodness the British are keeping English "alive!"

:)

MicheleProkop, Apr 21, 2021

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 21, 2021
  4. MSN Language usage in polls

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

MSN Language usage in polls

1. MSN Language usage in polls - Similar Threads - MSN Language usage

2. Edit a GroupMe poll?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit a GroupMe poll?: Hi everyone,Getting super frustrated trying to find a way to edit a GroupMe poll which I created without deleting it and starting over. I have typos in the poll and also need to switch it to "public" so I can see who's voting for what. Thank you!* Moved from Community Center...
  3. msn weather app language settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msn weather app language settings.: MSN weather app has a language which is not my preferred one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-weather-app-language-settings/69c032bf-9a0e-4009-ba69-a014a077432d
  4. msn weather app language settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msn weather app language settings.: MSN weather app has a language which is not my preferred one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-weather-app-language-settings/69c032bf-9a0e-4009-ba69-a014a077432d
  5. Language IME high cpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language IME high cpu usage: Hi there,i had chinese input language installed in my pc since version1803. Now i'm upgrade to version2004 then the language input is dead and IME also using high cpu usage. [ATTACH]...
  6. Poll questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Poll questions: How can I answer a question about a company I do not use and never have used? At least you should provide an N/A spot to respond. Today there is a question about Sprint. This is an exampIe of a question I could not answer. I tried to bypass the question but couldn't....
  7. Microsoft news polls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft news polls: Hello, I just wonder why they want to poll my opinion every time I open the news??? I think these polls must be very inaccurate, as I've answered some of them myself several times. Also I wonder if my answers can be traced, the safety factor? Can you answer these questions...
  8. View Poll Results: How much of your PC usage time is gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View Poll Results: How much of your PC usage time is gaming?: How much of your PC usage time is gaming? (and I don't mean playing around with Windows Updates...) 130992
  9. MSN language changed to Arabic

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN language changed to Arabic: Would like some kind of help I'm in Tripoli Libya and my laptop changed MSN language by it self into Arabic I need it in English. Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-language-changed-to-arabic/13bba970-1673-4411-bbe6-cf7206e48d94
  10. Steam ??? poll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam ??? poll: curious what you think of steam? personally I think it sucks, always updating, games take hours to upload many other things. I would rather just install a game from a disc and go play it! 121730