Windows 10: MSN Money app and World Markets page

Discus and support MSN Money app and World Markets page in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On Windows 10 the App displays blank page here. I reinstalled and still nothing. Any genuine help to fix is appreciated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tigger Ireland, Mar 31, 2023.

1. MSN Money app and World Markets page

On Windows 10 the App displays blank page here. I reinstalled and still nothing. Any genuine help to fix is appreciated

:)

Tigger Ireland, Mar 31, 2023

2. Another Money App 'An error occurred, try refreshing' Error

I experienced the same problem, both Home page and Watch list pages were not refreshing in MSN Money as of early May. Specifically, on the Home page the new articles would not refresh. The market "ticker" was refreshing.

I ran through the steps suggested by Mosken and...

• The Watchlist page is now fixed - operating as it did before. It was fixed after I ran the system troubleshooter and I had to BOTH 1) Repair and then 2) Reset MSN Money.
    • The Home page seems to have refreshed the new articles, but only up to 1-Jun-2022 (today is 9-Jun-2022)...so something is still broken on that page.
    • I also ran the noted commands from an elevated prompt. While the first one did find some corrupted files (and fixed them), those fixes did not help fix the MSN Money app.
    Note: I did NOT reset Windows or any steps like that. Everything else is running fine; it was just these two sections of the MSN Money app that stopped working.

Dan Bangert, Mar 31, 2023
  3. PJLLB Win User
    MSN Money App

I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a search either on the desktop or in the Store (both of which give me the same Store results) the app shows installed. But when I launch it, the app opens and then immediately closed.

This issue happens only with my main Windows profile (a local account). When I use a test local account, MSN Money works fine. vAny thoughts?

PJLLB, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Steve C Win User

MSN Money app and World Markets page

MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program)

Sign in to MSN | Outlook, Office, Skype, Bing, Breaking News, and Latest Videos, go to your watchlist there and edit / remove your funds. The MS Money app syncs with this.

Steve C, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

MSN Money app and World Markets page

1. MSN Money app and World Markets page - Similar Threads - MSN Money app

2. I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is...: I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is 1057274071 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-accessing-the-market-on-msn/9504517c-4f1a-4c06-a3ce-5e81cd4b9598
  3. I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is...: I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is 1057274071 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-accessing-the-market-on-msn/9504517c-4f1a-4c06-a3ce-5e81cd4b9598
  4. MSN Money app and World Markets page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Money app and World Markets page: On Windows 10 the App displays blank page here. I reinstalled and still nothing. Any genuine help to fix is appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-money-app-and-world-markets-page/7e6c0d67-5964-409b-860c-804f0bc650ad
  5. MSN Money and Weather Do Not Show in Apps List

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Money and Weather Do Not Show in Apps List: I'm migrating to a new email and currently have two users old email and new on my laptop.When I list the apps for the new user Money and Weather are missing as are some MS games. Do these need to be reinstalled under the new userid even though its on the same physical...
  6. MSN Money and Weather Do Not Show in Apps List

MSN Money and Weather Do Not Show in Apps List: I'm migrating to a new email and currently have two users old email and new on my laptop.When I list the apps for the new user Money and Weather are missing as are some MS games. Do these need to be reinstalled under the new userid even though its on the same physical...
  7. msn money

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    msn money: the currency convertor is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-money/aea52d4f-8c53-4451-aad0-130b23371765
  8. MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program)

MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program): I use MSN money app, it works great except: Once I add a stock symbol to the list and later sell that sock, I want to remove it from the watch list. The white star does the removal, yet on the next refresh, it appears again. This is happening to only 2 stocks on the list....
  9. MSN Money APP - how to remove and add another watchlist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSN Money APP - how to remove and add another watchlist: This is the MSN Money app, not My Microsoft money program. I want to remove and add a new watch list. Stocks on present watch list can be removed but appear on next refresh. Delete means to remove permanently to me, but they reappear....
  10. MSN Money App

MSN Money App: I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a search either on the desktop or in the Store (both of which give me the same Store results) the app shows installed. But...