Windows 10: MSN Money from Store - Add to Watchlist - Search does Not work

Discus and support MSN Money from Store - Add to Watchlist - Search does Not work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MSN Money Green Icon - A very useful App stopped working properly. This is across the PC and Mobile device. I signed Out / IN, uninstalled the App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhillipS.RSA, Apr 29, 2020.

1. MSN Money from Store - Add to Watchlist - Search does Not work

MSN Money Green Icon - A very useful App stopped working properly.

This is across the PC and Mobile device.

I signed Out / IN, uninstalled the App and installed again.
    Makes no difference.

The Search has stopped working.
    I logged to "Feedback"

Am I the only one having this issue?
    Thank you in advance for assistance.

:)

PhillipS.RSA, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Juzzy1000 Win User

MSN Money is not keeping my Watchlist

MSN Money is not keeping my Watchlist. I successfully add shares to my watchlist but as soon as I close the app down and restart it again, the watchlist is lost. Please help MSN Money from Store - Add to Watchlist - Search does Not work :)

Regards,

Juzzy

Juzzy1000, Apr 29, 2020
  3. MSN Money Watchlist

I have a Windows Phone Nokia Lumia Icon, and my watchlist stopped working in the MSN Money app. The error message reads, "An error occurred while loading this page. Please check your network connection and try again." Regardless of my cellular data or wifi
    working fine with every other app on my device, the error message persists. My watchlist hasn't functioned properly in about a month.

I performed the following troubleshooting: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice to no effect; I have restarted the device several times to no effect. My watchlist works fine on my desktop. I thought it was perhaps related to the restrictions
    I put in place via the Data Sense options in the phones Settings. I turned off all data restrictions and the problem persists.

Please help me! I miss my watchlist.

Drewthless, Apr 29, 2020
  4. MSN Money from Store - Add to Watchlist - Search does Not work

MSN Money is not keeping my Watchlist

Hi Juzzy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by
    Kalpana Shankarappa on January 27, 2015in the following link:

My MSN Stock Watchlist

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

MSN Money from Store - Add to Watchlist - Search does Not work

1. MSN Money from Store - Add to Watchlist - Search does Not work - Similar Threads - MSN Money Store

2. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money: Using Google Chrome, I lost my portfolios/watchlist in MSN Money yesterday and has not returned. This has happened in the past but always comes back later in the day or the next day. The drop down in the upper left hand corner had several portfolios and now all are missing. I...
  3. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money: Using Google Chrome, I lost my portfolios/watchlist in MSN Money yesterday and has not returned. This has happened in the past but always comes back later in the day or the next day. The drop down in the upper left hand corner had several portfolios and now all are missing. I...
  4. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why I am not able to add multiple Watchlists on MSN money?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I am not able to add multiple Watchlists on MSN money?: Why I am not able to add multiple Watchlists on MSN money? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-able-to-add-multiple-watchlists-on/1a9073b7-6414-470e-9f20-643ca99c51a6
  6. Why I am not able to add multiple Watchlists on MSN money?

Why I am not able to add multiple Watchlists on MSN money?: Why I am not able to add multiple Watchlists on MSN money? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-able-to-add-multiple-watchlists-on/1a9073b7-6414-470e-9f20-643ca99c51a6
  7. money app watchlist disappeared

money app watchlist disappeared: I had a watchlist in the money application on my desktop for years. When opening the money application today the watchlist is missing. What causes the watchlist to be deleted and how do I get it back?...
  8. money app watchlist disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    money app watchlist disappeared: I had a watchlist in the money application on my desktop for years. When opening the money application today the watchlist is missing. What causes the watchlist to be deleted and how do I get it back?...
  9. MSN Money APP - how to remove and add another watchlist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSN Money APP - how to remove and add another watchlist: This is the MSN Money app, not My Microsoft money program. I want to remove and add a new watch list. Stocks on present watch list can be removed but appear on next refresh. Delete means to remove permanently to me, but they reappear....
  10. Money App - Watchlist Deleted!

Money App - Watchlist Deleted!: I find the Money app one of the more useful apps, particularly the Watchlist to keep an eye on preferred shares. I noticed today my Watchlist was empty and there are feedback reports confirming the same behaviour. I guess this is another sloppy software engineering effort by...