Windows 10: MSN MONEY SECTION. PERSONAL SELECTION MISSING.

Discus and support MSN MONEY SECTION. PERSONAL SELECTION MISSING. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HELLO: Couple wks ago, MS did and update. And with it, under the MSN MONEY section, my PERSONAL "WATCHLIST" went away. ANY IDEA HOW I CAN GET THAT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Louis James, Mar 2, 2020.

1. MSN MONEY SECTION. PERSONAL SELECTION MISSING.

HELLO:

Couple wks ago, MS did and update. And with it, under

the MSN MONEY section, my PERSONAL "WATCHLIST" went away.

ANY IDEA HOW I CAN GET THAT BACK, the way it was before!!

:)

Louis James, Mar 2, 2020
  2. PJLLB Win User

MSN Money App

I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a search either on the desktop or in the Store (both of which give me the same Store results) the app shows installed. But when I launch it, the app opens and then immediately closed.

This issue happens only with my main Windows profile (a local account). When I use a test local account, MSN Money works fine. vAny thoughts?

PJLLB, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices

Some of my UK funds on the Money app Watchlist now have a zero price whereas they used to have the correct price. I can search for the funds by symbol on MSN Money. This lists the correct fund but displays the price as zero and displays "Data not available"

It seems MSN Money is no longer listing many UK fund prices.

Steve C, Mar 2, 2020
  4. MSN MONEY SECTION. PERSONAL SELECTION MISSING.

MSN Money app

Hello, kimh108,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Which version of Windows are you using?

There are a few simple things that you can do to be sure you get the most from the MSN Money app.

• First, be sure that you have a connection to the internet. If you are on a mobile device and away from Wi-Fi hotspots, be sure that you have allowed the device to use your cellular service.
    • Next, be sure that you are signed in with your Microsoft account and that you are using the same Microsoft account on devices that you want to share information.
    • If you are using the app for the first time, it may download updates and some features may respond slower than expected.
    All about MSN Money App

Ensure you've synced settings across devices.

If you've used the MSN Money app located on MSN.com, it will not import a Watchlist into the Windows App. You will have to add those manually.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. If the
    issue still persist, uninstall and reinstall the app.

Smittychat., Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

MSN MONEY SECTION. PERSONAL SELECTION MISSING.

1. MSN MONEY SECTION. PERSONAL SELECTION MISSING. - Similar Threads - MSN MONEY SECTION

2. Comments section of MSN Homepage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comments section of MSN Homepage: Can I be blocked from the MSN comments section even though I have done nothing wrong? I am tired of being censored because of my conservative views and postings and replies and I'm tired of not being able to reply to people that are rude to me. I'm tired of posting a reply...
  3. Comments section of MSN Homepage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Comments section of MSN Homepage: Can I be blocked from the MSN comments section even though I have done nothing wrong? I am tired of being censored because of my conservative views and postings and replies and I'm tired of not being able to reply to people that are rude to me. I'm tired of posting a reply...
  4. MSN comments section issues

MSN comments section issues: Hello,I had over 10,000 comments written and they all disappeared. I then had a pop up say " well done on making your first comment" ! So I looked at my ID and all comments had disappeared, yet followers number remained.I figured there was some sort of post limit maximum I...
  5. MSN comments section issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN comments section issues: Hello,I had over 10,000 comments written and they all disappeared. I then had a pop up say " well done on making your first comment" ! So I looked at my ID and all comments had disappeared, yet followers number remained.I figured there was some sort of post limit maximum I...
  6. MSN/ MONEY TRANSACTION TAB MISSING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSN/ MONEY TRANSACTION TAB MISSING: TRANSACTION TAB MISSING ON MSMONEY PORTFOLIO MANAGER SINCE LAST UPDATE FRI 3/12/21 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-money-transaction-tab-missing/c5d46506-b5f2-4512-9eba-ef302d8cadb1
  7. msn money

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    msn money: the currency convertor is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-money/aea52d4f-8c53-4451-aad0-130b23371765
  8. MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program)

MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program): I use MSN money app, it works great except: Once I add a stock symbol to the list and later sell that sock, I want to remove it from the watch list. The white star does the removal, yet on the next refresh, it appears again. This is happening to only 2 stocks on the list....
  9. PERSONALIZED MONEY SECTION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PERSONALIZED MONEY SECTION: WELL, Seems like MS has ONCE AGAIN, "DONE IT AGAIN"! Few days ago, there was an update to be done via MS. I did that, then LOST my MUTE LIGHT, again. Since, after "RESTARTING" numerous times, I got that back again. NOW, under the MONEY section of my laptop using W10 and...
  10. MSN Money App

MSN Money App: I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a search either on the desktop or in the Store (both of which give me the same Store results) the app shows installed. But...