Windows 10: msn money

Discus and support msn money in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; the currency convertor is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-money/aea52d4f-8c53-4451-aad0-130b23371765 Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Leni Gore, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Leni Gore Win User

msn money

the currency convertor is not working

:)

Leni Gore, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User

MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program)

Sign in to MSN | Outlook, Office, Skype, Bing, Breaking News, and Latest Videos, go to your watchlist there and edit / remove your funds. The MS Money app syncs with this.

Steve C, Oct 7, 2020
  3. PJLLB Win User
    MSN Money App

I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a search either on the desktop or in the Store (both of which give me the same Store results) the app shows installed. But when I launch it, the app opens and then immediately closed.

This issue happens only with my main Windows profile (a local account). When I use a test local account, MSN Money works fine. vAny thoughts?

PJLLB, Oct 7, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

msn money

MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program)

I use MSN money app, it works great except:

Once I add a stock symbol to the list and later sell that sock, I want to remove it from the watch list. The white star does the removal, yet on the next refresh, it appears again. This is happening to only 2 stocks on the list.
    Is there a way to flush the watch list contents? Looked thru the registry, no entries.
    I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it, the app refreshes the list with the same data, looking for that source.

Tx

meebers, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

msn money

1. msn money - Similar Threads - msn money

2. Unable to add Cryptocurrency to My MSN MONEY Portfolio Manager Account. It displays 'An...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add Cryptocurrency to My MSN MONEY Portfolio Manager Account. It displays 'An...: Whenever i try to add cryptocurrency in my portfolio, it displays 'An error occurred in loading your data. Please try again.'.I created my portfolioCrypto_Portfolio and tried to add BTCBitcoin and some cryptos also, but it just displays the same error....
  3. Unable to add Cryptocurrency to My MSN MONEY Portfolio Manager Account. It displays 'An...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add Cryptocurrency to My MSN MONEY Portfolio Manager Account. It displays 'An...: Whenever i try to add cryptocurrency in my portfolio, it displays 'An error occurred in loading your data. Please try again.'.I created my portfolioCrypto_Portfolio and tried to add BTCBitcoin and some cryptos also, but it just displays the same error....
  4. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money: Using Google Chrome, I lost my portfolios/watchlist in MSN Money yesterday and has not returned. This has happened in the past but always comes back later in the day or the next day. The drop down in the upper left hand corner had several portfolios and now all are missing. I...
  5. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money: Using Google Chrome, I lost my portfolios/watchlist in MSN Money yesterday and has not returned. This has happened in the past but always comes back later in the day or the next day. The drop down in the upper left hand corner had several portfolios and now all are missing. I...
  6. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. MSN money stocks game pop-up not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN money stocks game pop-up not working: it says begin to start but it doesn't go forward; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-money-stocks-game-pop-up-not-working/958fd8da-a2db-451a-8307-70f5931af1b6
  8. MSN money stocks game pop-up not working

MSN money stocks game pop-up not working: it says begin to start but it doesn't go forward; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-money-stocks-game-pop-up-not-working/958fd8da-a2db-451a-8307-70f5931af1b6
  9. I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is...: I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is 1057274071 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-accessing-the-market-on-msn/9504517c-4f1a-4c06-a3ce-5e81cd4b9598
  10. I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is...

I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is...: I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is 1057274071 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-accessing-the-market-on-msn/9504517c-4f1a-4c06-a3ce-5e81cd4b9598