Windows 10: MSN not supported

Discus and support MSN not supported in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Recently I've been receiving "MSN not supported" messages when attempting to access some websites from MSN. A good example is Facebook being one of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jharpj, Dec 30, 2020.

1. jharpj Win User

MSN not supported

Recently I've been receiving "MSN not supported" messages when attempting to access some websites from MSN. A good example is Facebook being one of them. When I receive an email from Facebook stating that it's a friend's birthday today, I click on the message to sign in to the person's Facebook to leave them a birthday greeting and receive the "MSN not supported" message.

This has something to do with Microsoft replacing Internet Explorer which is also no longer supported by some websites, with the new MS Edge.

MSN is a combination email client and browser for which user's pay $10. a month. I find it difficult to believe that MS would allow an income producing product to fall behind and not perform properly for their clients.

My question is there a fix currently available or one in the process of being developed.

Posting a question regarding this problem on MS's support page returned me no answers therefore I am hoping something well come of posting here at Tenforums.

Thank you in advance,

Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

:)

jharpj, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 30, 2020
  3. MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Dec 30, 2020
  4. MSN not supported

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

MSN not supported

1. MSN not supported - Similar Threads - MSN supported

2. de ce sticky note deschide msn ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    de ce sticky note deschide msn ?: cand apas lista note si setari se deschide microsoft edge cu pagina msn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/de-ce-sticky-note-deschide-msn/1981b0f7-b576-4950-86d8-1c2744ceecd5
  3. de ce sticky note deschide msn ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    de ce sticky note deschide msn ?: cand apas lista note si setari se deschide microsoft edge cu pagina msn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/de-ce-sticky-note-deschide-msn/1981b0f7-b576-4950-86d8-1c2744ceecd5
  4. de ce sticky note deschide msn ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ? what must be done to not open msn??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ? what must be done to not open msn??: cand apas pe lista note sau setari la sticky note windows 10 se deschide microsoft edge cu pagina msn when I click on the list of notes or settings in sticky note windows 10, microsoft edge opens with the msn page...
  6. ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ? what must be done to not open msn??

ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ? what must be done to not open msn??: cand apas pe lista note sau setari la sticky note windows 10 se deschide microsoft edge cu pagina msn when I click on the list of notes or settings in sticky note windows 10, microsoft edge opens with the msn page...
  7. ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ?: cand apas pe lista note sau setari la sticky note windows 10 se deschide microsoft edge cu pagina msn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ce-trebuie-facut-pentru-a-nu-deschide-msn/0e40a6df-1365-4a8b-bbbc-2df1ef3235c0
  8. what is the phone number for msn support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the phone number for msn support: How can I contact msn for support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-phone-number-for-msn-support/eb591467-be1c-4bfd-9885-cb3fd056ef4f
  9. what is the phone number for msn support

what is the phone number for msn support: How can I contact msn for support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-phone-number-for-msn-support/eb591467-be1c-4bfd-9885-cb3fd056ef4f
  10. MSN and Microsoft Internet Products/Support Suck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSN and Microsoft Internet Products/Support Suck: Just wondering why MSN and Microsoft internet products in general suck so bad. I get constant freeze ups and shut downs. I go to web sites that suggest I get a different browser because MSN does not work with them, but Chrome and Mozilla do. The only thing worse is...