Windows 10: MSN OPENS AUTOMATICALLY

Discus and support MSN OPENS AUTOMATICALLY in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi , When I open my pc and connect to my internet MSN news open automatically sometime not every time approximately 5 days in a week. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LUCKY-SINGH, Apr 22, 2021.

1. MSN OPENS AUTOMATICALLY

Hi ,

When I open my pc and connect to my internet MSN news open automatically sometime not every time approximately 5 days in a week.

MSN OPENS AUTOMATICALLY 14d01f55-09ce-4c62-9e5d-fa979bacf71c?upload=true.png

:)

LUCKY-SINGH, Apr 22, 2021

2. msn news not opening

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I would like to ask few questions about the query:

1) Are you able to login to MSN new and MSN Money on webpage?

2) Please confirm whether the account that you are experiencing the issue while opening MSN apps , is that a

Microsoft Account or a Local Account?

If its not a Microsoft Account then I would suggest you to configure your Local account into Microsoft Account.

if its a Microsoft Account then lets try to change the Microsoft account into local Account then re-sync into Microsoft

Account to diagnose whether it’s a Microsoft account problem or not.

Please follow the steps to change Microsoft account into Local account.

• Windows Key + I.

• Tap or Click on Account.

• Tap or click Email or User Account.

• Click on Sign in with Local Account or Sign in without Microsoft account.

• Type your Microsoft Account User name or Password.

• Type a name for Local User Account.

• It will prompt Sign Out for to make changes on the account.

• Click on Sign out.
    Once your account is change into Local account then restart computer and Sign in into Local account to sync or configure into Microsoft Account to check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful.

Morris Subba, Apr 22, 2021
  3. John Zab Win User
    MSN Hotmail Opens Automatically

Hi Freeda,

To help you with the issue regarding with Microsoft Edge opening automatically, we suggest that you try the following:

Let us know how it goes.

John Zab, Apr 22, 2021
  4. MSN OPENS AUTOMATICALLY

MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

MSN OPENS AUTOMATICALLY

1. MSN OPENS AUTOMATICALLY - Similar Threads - MSN OPENS AUTOMATICALLY

2. Cannot open tabs on msn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open tabs on msn: Cannot open tabs on msn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-tabs-on-msn/1236f923-becb-43af-ae4c-99be7888ce88
  3. Cannot open tabs on msn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot open tabs on msn: Cannot open tabs on msn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-tabs-on-msn/1236f923-becb-43af-ae4c-99be7888ce88
  4. Cannot open tabs on msn

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Msn email automatically opens with computer start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Msn email automatically opens with computer start up: Hi, My new HP laptop with Windows 10 boots up and my msn e-mail account is already open, which is not what I want. I want to manually go to hotmail.com and log in with username and password. In other words, my e-mail never really logs out even when I do log out of...
  6. Firefox opens MSN randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firefox opens MSN randomly: Hi, I have firefox as my default browser, and have never used MSN. Randomly, however, firefox opens a new tab with MSN. This can be quite annoying after a while. Does anybody know what is going on? I have looked and seen other threads of people having similar issues, but none...
  7. How to stop MSN from automatically launching on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop MSN from automatically launching on startup: My default browser is Google Chrome. Running windows 10 Home. i have tried various methods found with a search and also remedies on Microsoft community, none of which work......
  8. Internet browser opening automatically to MSN at startup

in Browsers and Email
    Internet browser opening automatically to MSN at startup: I've seen this thread before but it was a year old. I have Windows 10 with Mozilla Firefox. The home page is set to Google and Firefox is not in the start menu. Recently when I started my computer the browser automatically opens to the MSN home page. I have scanned my...
  9. MSN opens when not online

in Browsers and Email
    MSN opens when not online: I often fire up my laptop where there is no wireless. If I then open Chrome my default home page does not open but instead MSN home page opens. How do I prevent this? 88105
  10. Windows Explorer opens MSN website

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Explorer opens MSN website: I think after one of the accumulative updates Windows Explorer started to open MSN in my default browser. This is very annoying. I've tested my theory by restarting Windows Explorer from the task manager. Of course restarting the computer. Disable Automatic startup of...