Windows 10: MSN Weather App Stuck and Never Changes?

Discus and support MSN Weather App Stuck and Never Changes? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been using the MSN weather app for months now with no problem. All of a sudden a few days ago the temperature just stopped updating. It's had the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mstrctrl, Apr 27, 2016.

1. mstrctrl Win User

MSN Weather App Stuck and Never Changes?

I've been using the MSN weather app for months now with no problem. All of a sudden a few days ago the temperature just stopped updating. It's had the same temperature and same picture(even at night) for days now. I've tried everything to fix it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it. I've tried time resyncs. I've tried manually deleting it from the WindowsApps folder (boy was that fun to fix afterwards) and reinstalling it. NOTHING. It's just stuck at the same temperature forever! I've tried changing locations, and tweaking every setting in the app. It updates, the tile flips, I even get the details on my lock screen, but it's been the same thing for days. It says 77 degrees and sunny forever! Any ideas at all would be appreciated. I'm at a complete loss. Thanks.

:)

mstrctrl, Apr 27, 2016
  2. JSR8860 Win User

MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Didn't seem to fix the problem. All other apps work fine. I even went into the registry to clean to try and clean up any remnants and then reinstalled the weather app works fine as long as I don't execute the app. If I execute the app the live tile stops.
    For what ever reason the MSN Weather has never worked on this computer. I've reinstalled Windows 10 several times and still for what ever reason the MSN Weather app just doesn't seem to function properly.

JSR8860, Apr 27, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    MSN Weather app installs but not working after creators update

Is the MSN weather app different than the Weather app in All apps?

lacrumb, Apr 27, 2016
  4. mstrctrl Win User

I guess the manual removal of the Bing Weather folder in WindowsApps after uninstall and then reinstall must have fixed it. Woke up today and it was working again.

mstrctrl, Apr 27, 2016
Thema:

1. MSN Weather App Stuck and Never Changes? - Similar Threads - MSN Weather App

2. msn weather app language settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msn weather app language settings.: MSN weather app has a language which is not my preferred one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-weather-app-language-settings/69c032bf-9a0e-4009-ba69-a014a077432d
  3. msn weather app language settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msn weather app language settings.: MSN weather app has a language which is not my preferred one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-weather-app-language-settings/69c032bf-9a0e-4009-ba69-a014a077432d
  4. MSN Weather

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN Weather: I used to have MSN Weather on my desktop and Taskbar. After an update it has disappeared. I'm not even sure it is installed. Can anyone tell me how to find it and get it back on the desktop and taskbar?...
  5. MSN Weather App broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSN Weather App broken: A few days ago I noticed the MSN Weather app stopped working for me. Specifically the forecast/home section is an infinite loading screen, same with favorites. All other sections seem to work. I've tried changing settings, changing permissions, location, and resetting the app...
  6. MSN Weather on Taskbar

MSN Weather on Taskbar: I rather like MSN Weather. However, the only way I have of using it is to launch it from the Microsoft Store and minimize it to the Windows 10 Taskbar, from which it disappears. Is there any way to put it one the Taskbar so that is stays there, even after reboots?...
  7. MSN weather

MSN weather: How do I uninstall MSN weather? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-weather/ee1b59c9-c6b7-4265-aa4c-08fc5e895928
  8. MSN Weather App Bug

MSN Weather App Bug: In the MSN Weather App, it shows "Cloudy" on Fahrenheit, but it shows "Light Rain" on Celsius. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-weather-app-bug/f31cdab2-c9f5-455a-b83e-16f87f86e9b2
  9. MSN Weather

MSN Weather: After the last round of updates the weather apps favorites vanished I use open shell but have never seen favorites vanish before.Any clues why this happens? On 1803 with 10/9/18 updates....
  10. MSN Weather App not updating.

MSN Weather App not updating.: Anybody else's Weather App refusing to update? Mine's been showing the same temperature and conditions for the last 3 days. Its the same for multiple computers so I think the problem is with the data feed rather than the app. Just figured out that the problem is with...