Windows 10: MSNMC News Feed on task bar

Discus and support MSNMC News Feed on task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I turn offthe MSNBC news feed on my task bar? I have searched settings and I can find nothing about it. Win 10 Home. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Daveleonard222, Jun 17, 2021.

1. MSNMC News Feed on task bar

How do I turn offthe MSNBC news feed on my task bar? I have searched settings and I can find nothing about it. Win 10 Home. Thanks

:)

Daveleonard222, Jun 17, 2021

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Sharyn698 Win User
    Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Jun 17, 2021
  4. MSNMC News Feed on task bar

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

did nothing

PeterRedding, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

MSNMC News Feed on task bar

1. MSNMC News Feed on task bar - Similar Threads - MSNMC News Feed

2. How to turn of news feed in search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn of news feed in search bar?: In Windows 10, how do I disable the news feed in the search bar as shown below circled in red? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-of-news-feed-in-search-bar/9c4b3d2d-7a23-4258-bcf5-eb3cf52876ef
  3. How to turn of news feed in search bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn of news feed in search bar?: In Windows 10, how do I disable the news feed in the search bar as shown below circled in red? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-of-news-feed-in-search-bar/9c4b3d2d-7a23-4258-bcf5-eb3cf52876ef
  4. How to turn of news feed in search bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. News Feed in Notification task bar spamming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News Feed in Notification task bar spamming: Today, I got a notification about a "News Story" that, when clicked, took me to a scam site. I attempted to upload screenshots but they fail.Basically, the notification center at the bottom right hand of my screen alerted me to a news story. When I clicked on it, I was...
  6. News Feed in Notification task bar spamming

News Feed in Notification task bar spamming: Today, I got a notification about a "News Story" that, when clicked, took me to a scam site. I attempted to upload screenshots but they fail.Basically, the notification center at the bottom right hand of my screen alerted me to a news story. When I clicked on it, I was...
  7. News Feed in Notification task bar spamming

8. How do I remove the news feed icon from the task bar?

How do I remove the news feed icon from the task bar?: Got the "news feed" icon automatically installed recently after an upgrade. Don't want it and cannot find it in the task bar settings. How do I remove it?...
  9. NEWS FEED PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NEWS FEED PROBLEM: Recently, News Feed has not been working. It is set to "most recent" but the posts that show are days old and the "recent" are way down there. Also, if you set this to show "recent", why doesn't it remain that way? Also, it notes when you log in, do you want to save the...
  10. hide news feed

hide news feed: How can I permanently hide news feed from edge start page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_news/hide-news-feed/6641b9fd-57f7-4d4b-a752-67ee843e7319