Windows 10: MSOffice problems after last Win10 update

Discus and support MSOffice problems after last Win10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the last Win 10 update I cannot use the "Open, Save or Save As" function in any Office program. I have used the repair utility function two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CliffordScott1, Sep 16, 2019.

1. MSOffice problems after last Win10 update

After the last Win 10 update I cannot use the "Open, Save or Save As" function in any Office program. I have used the repair utility function two different times and it will not correct the problem. I had previously purchased a copy of MS Office 2010 and upgraded to this version. The problem still occurs even with the newer version of Office. I have also noticed when I go to using the "Run" option in the Start Menu that when I chose "Browse" that nothing happens. Everything was working fine until the last May 2019 update.

:)

CliffordScott1, Sep 16, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 16, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    What is the latest stable build of Win10 ?

Does the Win10 update's "keep my files":
    1.) Remove Firefox Mozilla's saved user+pass list ?
    2.) Remove HP laptop's pre-installed drivers & programs like: HP utility, HP cool sense and such...
    3.) I have also a online-paid MsOffice 2013 and update probably removes it... Do I just pick the serial number and use it again ?

user33331, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Ikaruga Win User

MSOffice problems after last Win10 update

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

MSOffice problems after last Win10 update

1. MSOffice problems after last Win10 update - Similar Threads - MSOffice problems last

2. Problems after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after last Windows update: After the last Windows 11 update, all the icons on my desktop stopped working. How can I get them to work again. I am a computer idiot and know very little about how they work...
  3. Problems with last WIN10 UPDATES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with last WIN10 UPDATES: I would like to see updates that don't require subsequent updates to fix the previous one. I decided to return to auto updates, hoping problems still didn't exist. I have two computers now that won't run Chrome properly or at all... that may have been the intention....
  4. Problem after last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem after last Update: Hi, After updating the las version of Windows 10 was automatically updated, my desktop freezes everytime i turn on the computer. My laptop is fairly new and had worked well until this episode. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks...
  5. Problem after the last update for 1903

Problem after the last update for 1903: Used recovery after problems after the last update for Windows 1903. I now have a laptop that opens items I have not clicked on, takes at least 4 clicks to select a box on a page and even then will uncheck it. It is almost impossible to move an item or scroll a page. The...
  6. last win10 update

last win10 update: last update may2019 using win media tools sent me msg : contact support error code 0x0000005 how to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-win10-update/087767d6-d263-4da4-8158-227da8756a7f
  7. problems after last update

problems after last update: After last update my computer volume, windows task bar, edge, start button, cortona,,,among other items I can't access such as my control panal..!!! how do I fix it???...
  8. Win10 File Explorer hangs on MSOffice docs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 File Explorer hangs on MSOffice docs: Brand new windows 10 installation, Dell xps-13 laptop. Trying to copy or move Excel spreadsheets (.xlsx) or Word Docs (.docx), the file explorer becomes unresponsive & must be closed. I don't HAVE MSOffice, though it's preinstalled and if you try to OPEN one of these...
  9. problems after last update

problems after last update: Hi, I got my PC updated lately and now have alot of problems. Sleep button disapeared, power settings disapeard, cannot turn off display, my nvidia card is not working and have some graphic glitches while scrolling internet pages. Also got blurry apps even they weren´t...
  10. Display problem after last update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display problem after last update: Yesterday the update 10586.104 left some weird happenings on the display. along the right hand side the upper and lower corners are darker and in the middle it much brighter. its like the login screen with window showing a bright light when you start up did not seem to...