Windows 10: MSRA and display setting

Discus and support MSRA and display setting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, When I provided support to another user using MSRA tool. Th display setting of the remote computer does not revert back to it's normal setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by coper, Jan 29, 2020.

1. coper Win User

MSRA and display setting

Hello,

When I provided support to another user using MSRA tool. Th display setting of the remote computer does not revert back to it's normal setting once I have disconnected from the remote computer.
    I know that MSRA uses the graphic card of the agent to work.

Anyone?

:)

coper, Jan 29, 2020
  2. coper Win User

MSRA and display setting

Hello,

When I provided support to another user using MSRA tool. Th display setting of the remote computer does not revert back to it's normal setting once I have disconnected from the remote computer.
    I know that MSRA uses the graphic card of the agent to work.

Anyone?

coper, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Feb 26, 2020
  4. MSRA and display setting

Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

MSRA and display setting

1. MSRA and display setting - Similar Threads - MSRA display setting

2. I need help with this MSRA error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this MSRA error: This error occurs when I try to access some machines in my domain through MSRA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-msra-error/a9ade3d2-1d00-4ed4-a455-b69ff142e5b9
  3. I need help with this MSRA error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with this MSRA error: This error occurs when I try to access some machines in my domain through MSRA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-msra-error/a9ade3d2-1d00-4ed4-a455-b69ff142e5b9
  4. I need help with this MSRA error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Display Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Settings: I can't see the apps I'm opening but it's still show in the taskbar.When I open display settings, it shows this:Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-settings/859892ff-7656-406b-8c94-b3d41809d7d9
  6. Display settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display settings: So im on Bootcamp and I wanted to play some windows 10 games and i noticed that none of them run smoothly so I looked at my display settings and my resolution is stuck at 4k and I can't change it....
  7. Display Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Settings: When in Settings > Display, the drop downs for Resolution & Orientation flicker and wont allow me to select them for a long enough period of time to make any changes. The same issue occurs when extra monitors are plugged in and I try to arrange the displays; the monitors just...
  8. Quick assist or MSRA multiple users

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick assist or MSRA multiple users: Hello, I have issue with connecting more than one people with these services, is there any solution exist that I can’t find to make my desktop to be remotely connected for two people? As for now only one person can remotely connect to my desktop and watch what I explaining....
  9. Windows 10 - Language bar is missing after MSRA connection

Windows 10 - Language bar is missing after MSRA connection: Good day! I'm facing issue with language bar after MSRA connection. After i connect to user pc and end connection, language bar is dissapearing. Then user can't change language. But it appears after i change default language in language settings. Seems like after i connect...
  10. display settings

display settings: how can i shrink my dell laptop desktop screen to fit my TCL flat screen tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/display-settings/23140ce4-c282-4c66-8a95-d1001929c364