Windows 10: MSRA ( Remote Assistant) Stops working after upgrading Windows 10 1809

Discus and support MSRA ( Remote Assistant) Stops working after upgrading Windows 10 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, After upgrading Win 10 1803 to 1809 update in 100 systems i found one issue that MSRA ( Remote Assistant ) stops working in 40-50 systems. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Niks4u02, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Niks4u02 Win User

MSRA ( Remote Assistant) Stops working after upgrading Windows 10 1809

Hi,

After upgrading Win 10 1803 to 1809 update in 100 systems i found one issue that MSRA ( Remote Assistant ) stops working in 40-50 systems. So kindly provide some solution for fixing this issue.

Below Error While connecting to remote system.

MSRA ( Remote Assistant) Stops working after upgrading Windows 10 1809 806deb98-ca86-4a8e-a712-5f2315dc4229?upload=true.jpg

Thanks,

:)

Niks4u02, Mar 4, 2019
  2. jaxbert Win User

Remote Assistance for Windows 10

The file for Remote Assistance is msra.exe

You can either press START, type MSRA, and press enter to launch Microsoft Remote Assistance, or you can right-click the background, NEW-->SHORTCUT to create a shortcut to it.

jaxbert, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade assistant stuck at 99%

The problem is caused by the Windows 7 updates.

Before using the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant, perform these steps:

• set Windows 7 updates to "Never install updates".
    • Stop the update service by right clicking on the command prompt, and choose "Run as administrator".
    • Type

It should say: "Windows update service is stopping....windows update service is stopped."

MSRA ( Remote Assistant) Stops working after upgrading Windows 10 1809 852Gr.png

After completing the above steps, start the Windows 10 Upgrade assistant, and it should complete.

Anthony Cappucci, Mar 4, 2019
  4. MSRA ( Remote Assistant) Stops working after upgrading Windows 10 1809

Windows Remote Assistance Help desk

we are using trend micro as antivirus and we oped port tcp 135 for msra help desk version with group policy enabled

still when we request for connection in the target pc windows remote assistance open in baground and it end up with error in the requester pc

is it any way where we can change the default port of msra

Arun SMenon, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

MSRA ( Remote Assistant) Stops working after upgrading Windows 10 1809

1. MSRA ( Remote Assistant) Stops working after upgrading Windows 10 1809 - Similar Threads - MSRA Remote Assistant

2. Unable to take Remote assistance MSRA to the end user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to take Remote assistance MSRA to the end user.: Hi Team, We are facing an issue with MSRA being unable to take assistance to the users May I know which network port should we need to enable for this? Kindly guide us on this issue....
  3. Unable to take Remote assistance MSRA to the end user.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to take Remote assistance MSRA to the end user.: Hi Team, We are facing an issue with MSRA being unable to take assistance to the users May I know which network port should we need to enable for this? Kindly guide us on this issue....
  4. Windows Remote Assistance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Remote Assistance: Someone at the Microsoft assistance desk is not authorized to use a Remote Desktop session. Why not? [ATTACH] That's the 6 hour pass above. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlSWPJi5lbz55T-WOiCjkF4uNy1l?e=g67NGy That's the invitation file above. They gave me a strange link to LogMeIn...
  5. Quick assist or MSRA multiple users

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick assist or MSRA multiple users: Hello, I have issue with connecting more than one people with these services, is there any solution exist that I can’t find to make my desktop to be remotely connected for two people? As for now only one person can remotely connect to my desktop and watch what I explaining....
  6. Windows Remote Assistance MSRA on Win 10 - Send email invite won't work

Windows Remote Assistance MSRA on Win 10 - Send email invite won't work: I'm trying to setup Windows Remote Assistance on all my machines. We have a mix of Win 10 and Win 7 eventually win 7s will go away, I say that b/c I if it was all Win 10 now we could just use Quick Assist. Until it is all Win 7, this is what I'd like to use. On Windows...
  7. Assistance Upgrading from 1803 to 1809 for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Assistance Upgrading from 1803 to 1809 for windows 10: Hello I just got my old comp out the closet, and it's out of date for what version of windows 10 its at. Windows update doesn't have upgrade your pc links, so I have to download from the web. I didn't like the newest version of windows 10 this is why I'm wanting 1809. Yeah...
  8. Windows Remote Assistance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Remote Assistance: hi, we are using domain computer with AV as trend micro. if we try to use Windows remote assistance it wont open in client or it doesn't works, the same works perfect if the AV is disabled in network adapter. can we know which all ports need to be oped for the usage of...
  9. Windows 10 - Language bar is missing after MSRA connection

Windows 10 - Language bar is missing after MSRA connection: Good day! I'm facing issue with language bar after MSRA connection. After i connect to user pc and end connection, language bar is dissapearing. Then user can't change language. But it appears after i change default language in language settings. Seems like after i connect...
  10. Remote Assistance with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Assistance with Windows 10: My friend would like my Remote Assistance. We both have Windows 10. He is able to go through the following procedure. ----- 1. Go to Control Panel. --- 2. Open "Systems and Security" ----- 3. Click on "Launch Remote Assistance". ---- 4. Click on "Invite someone you trust to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msra windows 10 1809

2. offer remote assistance not working on windows 10 build 1909

3. msra windows 10

4. msra not working after 1809 update,
  5. 1903 offer remote assistance,
  6. windows 10 1809 remote assistance issues,
  7. WINDOWS 1903 MSRA,
  8. windows 10 msra not working,
  9. msra remote assistance windows 10,
  10. msra.exe /offerra not working win 10 1809,
  11. msra windows activation,