Windows 10: MSRC Recognizing Security Researchers in 2020

Discus and support MSRC Recognizing Security Researchers in 2020 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Is it too early to talk about the 2020 MSRC Most Valuable Security Researchers? Five months from now, at the end of June, the program period closes for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

MSRC Recognizing Security Researchers in 2020

Source: https://msrc-blog.microsoft.com/2020...chers-in-2020/

:)

Brink, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

MSRC 2017 list of Top 100 security researchers

Source: The MSRC 2017 list of “Top 100” security researchers MSRC

Brink, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing 2019 MSRC Most Valuable Security Researchers

Source: https://msrc-blog.microsoft.com/2019...y-researchers/

Brink, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Announcing 2019 MSRC Most Valuable Security Researchers

Source: https://msrc-blog.microsoft.com/2019...y-researchers/

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

1. MSRC Recognizing Security Researchers in 2020 - Similar Threads - MSRC Recognizing Security

2. Security researchers bypass Windows Hello fingerprint authentication

in Windows 10 News
    Security researchers bypass Windows Hello fingerprint authentication: Security researchers at Blackwing Intelligence managed to bypass Windows Hello fingerprint authentication on devices with the three most used fingerprint sensors on Windows. The researchers were asked by Microsoft's Offensive Research and Security Engineering to evaluate...
  3. Windows Research

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Research: Hello Everyone,For a while now, the Windows search indexing feature has not been working on my laptop running Windows 11. I've tried rebuilding it, and the system indicates that it may take some time, but despite multiple attempts, it still doesn't function properly.I'm...
  4. PROBLEM MSRC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PROBLEM MSRC: HI, I have a problem to generate a bulletin on lot of vulnerability, i use the api MSRC, with powershell. Yesterday, it worked. But today, MSRC is broken, maybe an maintenance? Need help Best Regards...
  5. Announcing 2019 MSRC Most Valuable Security Researchers

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing 2019 MSRC Most Valuable Security Researchers: Earlier today we announced MSRC’s 2018-2019 Most Valuable Security Researchers at Black Hat. The following 75 researchers hail from all corners of the world and possess varied experience and skills, yet all of them have contributed to securing the Microsoft’s customers and...
  6. MSRC Website Not Allowing Submissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MSRC Website Not Allowing Submissions: Hello all, I'm trying to report a security vulnerability through MSRC (Microsoft Security Response Center), but the report page at https://msrc.microsoft.com/create-report wont accept my bug. After filling out all of the fields correctly, the error message it gives me...
  7. Security researcher pleads guilty to hacking into MSFT and Nintendo.

in Windows 10 News
    Security researcher pleads guilty to hacking into MSFT and Nintendo.: "A 24-year-old security researcher narrowly avoided prison today, after admitting to hacking into Microsoft and Nintendo servers and stealing confidential information. Zammis Clark, known online as Slipstream or Raylee, was charged on multiple counts of computer misuse...
  8. Inside the MSRC - How we recognize our researchers

in Windows 10 News
    Inside the MSRC - How we recognize our researchers: This is the first of a series of blog entries to give some insight into the Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC) business and how we work with security researchers and vulnerability reports. The Microsoft Security Response Center actively recognizes those security...
  9. Inside the MSRC - The Monthly Security Update Releases

in Windows 10 News
    Inside the MSRC - The Monthly Security Update Releases: For the second in this series of blog entries we want to look into which vulnerability reports make it into the monthly release cadence. It may help to start with some history. In September 2003 we made a change from a release anytime approach to a mostly predictable,...
  10. MSRC 2017 list of Top 100 security researchers

in Windows 10 News
    MSRC 2017 list of Top 100 security researchers: Security researchers play an essential role in Microsoft’s security strategy and are key to community-based defense. To show our appreciation for their hard work and partnership, each year at BlackHat North America, the Microsoft Security Response Center highlights...