Windows 10: msrpc.sys CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION error message

Discus and support msrpc.sys CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION error message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been getting blue screens with the error message msrpc.sys CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. I'm running on Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Harry Oakes, Sep 19, 2020.

1. msrpc.sys CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION error message

Hi,

I've been getting blue screens with the error message msrpc.sys CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION.

I'm running on Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 18362; the error messages come after I did a Windows update a couple of days ago, although this could be coincidental.

I'm using an AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor with 8192MB of RAM.

So far, I've googled a few fixes and tried reinstalling my display adaptor NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB's drivers and restarting- I've installed the most recent drivers for this display adaptor, as well.

I tried doing /sfc scannow in the Command Prompt, yet even though it did repair a few corrupt files, my problem is still happening.

I also scanned my computer for any malware using the Malware Bytes software, yet my problem is still happening.

Thanks!

Harry

:)

Harry Oakes, Sep 19, 2020

2. Critical-structure-corruption error

critical-structure-corruption error mean?

original title: kiki

johnmolaro, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Beven Win User
    Critical Structure Corruption Windows 10

I keep getting this error "Critical Structure Corruption" and can't seem to fix it.

It happens while I am busy on my laptop. Here are some of the steps I have tried so far to resolve this with no success.

1. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic = no problems so RAM looks good.
    2. Check The CPU with Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool = PASS all
    3. Drivers update, I used driver booster and did need to update 18 drivers but was able to update with no issues.
    4. Update software and drivers, well it was suggested that I update BlueStacks but the update failed, bluestacks mentioned that it might be an issue so as I do not use the tool I uninstalled the software altogether.
    5. Updated Windows, this I do regularly and automatically so no big updates were missed.
    6. Defragged the machine - system is optimized
    7. Ran anti-virus check and all's good
    8. Ran CCleaner

Now I might mention I'm not a super user, but I'm able to follow suggestions quite well.

Any help will be appreciated.

Screenshot:

msrpc.sys CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION error message GD27Q.jpg

Beven, Sep 19, 2020
  4. msrpc.sys CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION error message

Christoph_Mueller, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

msrpc.sys CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION error message

1. msrpc.sys CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION error message - Similar Threads - msrpc sys CRITICAL

2. Critical Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Structure Corruption: Hello, I've updated to the latest Win 11 build and then crashes started to appear. I've looked trough the dump file but couldn't find anything helpfull.Could anyone help me with what could be causing that?Link for the dumpfileHere is it analyzed: 3: kd> !analyze...
  3. Critical Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Structure Corruption: Hello, I've updated to the latest Win 11 build and then crashes started to appear. I've looked trough the dump file but couldn't find anything helpfull.Could anyone help me with what could be causing that?Link for the dumpfileHere is it analyzed: 3: kd> !analyze...
  4. Critical Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Structure Corruption: https://mega.nz/file/djYXXQwT#bVxYcT6-HIbrQMhaEV8WlzHWSBwWWZMYuiak33UlyzE - minidmp fileI've never seen this bluescreen before. It's probably hardware, and yous are the experts, I can only get a surface level read with bluescreenreader. So please help....
  5. Critical Structure Corruption

Critical Structure Corruption: Hello,I see a BSOD when the Laptop wakes up from sleep. BSOD Critical Structure Corruption it happens every few days. code 0x00000109 0xa3a01bdfcbf047aa, 0x0000000000000000, 0x08d56b66708974fd, 0x0000000000000101.I tried to look online what can be done mdsched.exe didn'r...
  6. Crashes to blue screen with error message: "critical structure corruption."

Crashes to blue screen with error message: "critical structure corruption.": Hello all, I know questions about this have been asked before, but the answer that would help me seems to not be there. My computer crashes to blue screen with the error message "critical structure corruption," then reboots itself or sometimes I have to restart it manually...
  7. Critical Structure Corruption

Critical Structure Corruption: Hi, Sometimes when gaming or even watching YouTube my computer will BSOD with the critical structure corruption error. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlsThDlH0X1-imUJrbh9vBcVlmPG https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlsThDlH0X1-imT0FmtnS1_iXSgJ?e=rOh2JB Heres my msinfo and dmp...
  8. critical structure corruption error

critical structure corruption error: I get this error every now and then randomly, ive tried alot, but nothing works, updating drivers, checking ram, reinstalling windows etc. Anyone know a fix?...
  9. CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Dear Sir / Madam My compute keeps crashing, several time a day with BSOD with notification: "Your computer ran into a problem and need to restart. Were just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" In the event...
  10. Critical structure corruption?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical structure corruption?: I know this is a fairly common issue but all of the online guides seem to be the same "update drivars", well i did and I'm still getting it. I've heard emulators can cause this issue, which i have 2 of. Should i delete them? Any other solutions? submitted by /u/SaggyDaddies...