Windows 10: MS's My Phone is so "iffy"

Discus and support MS's My Phone is so "iffy" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using the My Phone app. I can have the phone right next to the PC. I have both devices using the same Wifi. Usually it does not connect,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jackdashack, Mar 26, 2019.

1. MS's My Phone is so "iffy"

I have been using the My Phone app. I can have the phone right next to the PC. I have both devices using the same Wifi. Usually it does not connect, very un-often it might. Constantly says SENDING . . . .

The Comcast router is always sending out a Wifi signal correct? But why aren't they connection up so many times.

Thanks a million! jack

:)

jackdashack, Mar 26, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

MS's My Phone is so "iffy"

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

MS's My Phone is so "iffy"

1. MS's My Phone is so "iffy" - Similar Threads - MS's Phone iffy

2. MS Phone Link is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Phone Link is stuck: MS Phone Link is stuck. Even a restart doesn't make it go away, nor is it responding. No way to uninstall the app. CRTL ALT DEL doesn't show the app as running, however the startup screen is there...I looked in the installed apps, is not there, yet it is in my list of apps...
  3. I need to change my phone number so MS can verify my account My landline is listed, not my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to change my phone number so MS can verify my account My landline is listed, not my...: When trying to sign into my account, I'm told I'll get a text message to the "number below". However, that is my landline number, not my cell phone. Obviously I can't get text messages on my landline. I've tried every which way to add my cell number but can't do it. They tell...
  4. I need to change my phone number so MS can verify my account My landline is listed, not my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to change my phone number so MS can verify my account My landline is listed, not my...: When trying to sign into my account, I'm told I'll get a text message to the "number below". However, that is my landline number, not my cell phone. Obviously I can't get text messages on my landline. I've tried every which way to add my cell number but can't do it. They tell...
  5. I need to change my phone number so MS can verify my account My landline is listed, not my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. MS Phone PIN Recovery

MS Phone PIN Recovery: I've forgotten the new PIN I just set and could log to my old MS Phone. I've 52+Go stored locally and could not perform any of hard factory reset!Any advise?Thanks in advanceMo...
  7. My bluetooth is being very iffy and not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth is being very iffy and not working.: I think this is either a bluetooth or driver issue, but I have a pair of bluetooth earbuds that use to work fine before I upgraded to Windows 11. They still work fine on my phone, but on my laptop, the connection is very unstable, sometimes no output device shows up, and when...
  8. My bluetooth is being very iffy and not working.

My bluetooth is being very iffy and not working.: I think this is either a bluetooth or driver issue, but I have a pair of bluetooth earbuds that use to work fine before I upgraded to Windows 11. They still work fine on my phone, but on my laptop, the connection is very unstable, sometimes no output device shows up, and when...
  9. MS Phone Support Problem

MS Phone Support Problem: I called and left contact info for MS phone support. MS support finally called after @ 2 hours and after 21/2 rings they hung up and the phone stopped ringing. Then, to make matters worse, they called back 2 1/2 hours later, and I was in the bathroom. I buttoned and zipped up...
  10. Cursor quivers, clicking becomes iffy

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor quivers, clicking becomes iffy: From time to time, My cursor starts to quiver. I can move it with the mouse, but clicking on anything susually has no effect (nor do keyboard function keys). It seems to happen more when I have a browser running. Eventually it goes away, but eventually isn't soon enough. 84710