Windows 10: Mssolitaire will not load after the new update

Discus and support Mssolitaire will not load after the new update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Solitaire will not open Error code 101 Send me to a fake web site The games worked OK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hermanbolick, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Mssolitaire will not load after the new update

Solitaire will not open

Error code 101

Send me to a fake web site

The games worked OK

:)

hermanbolick, Mar 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 and the MSSolitaire collection

Recently upgraded to windows 10 and mssolitaire collection has been working fine. Today it would not log me on and gave me an error message of 117000 and instructed to go to akams/mssolitairefaq to find the code reason. It was of no help...any suggestions
    to resolve the issue?

GregoryBloom, Mar 13, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Mar 13, 2020
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Mssolitaire will not load after the new update

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Mssolitaire will not load after the new update

1. Mssolitaire will not load after the new update - Similar Threads - Mssolitaire load update

2. Profile not loading after update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Profile not loading after update: I just updated my Windows and now my profile wont load anymore. I got the sign in page but when you enter after putting your password or PIN it goes straightly in blank screen without anything or even cursor. I cant do anything at all and I need to force shutdown the computer...
  3. Profile not loading after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile not loading after update: I just updated my Windows and now my profile wont load anymore. I got the sign in page but when you enter after putting your password or PIN it goes straightly in blank screen without anything or even cursor. I cant do anything at all and I need to force shutdown the computer...
  4. Profile not loading after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MSSolitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSSolitaire: I've received error code 121003 on MS Solitaire. How do I fix this?? Your directions to go to https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mssolitaire/5073072f-d196-4300-9b47-4fd2d9b55263
  6. websites not loading after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    websites not loading after update: After the latest automatic windows update I am able to access some websites but most are no longer accessible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/websites-not-loading-after-update/7cd61ee2-cc4c-4f14-8400-ec9634e57d5b
  7. Windows not loading after Update

Windows not loading after Update: Last night I have installed the cumulative update for windows 10, 2004 after which my computer is stuck at startup screen. Pls help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-loading-after-update/f5565543-0dfc-43e5-984f-86a93e15c3b9
  8. Facebook will not load after update

Facebook will not load after update: After updating Windows 10 on May 18, I can't connect to Facebook sign-in page. Getting error message: "The page isn't redirecting properly" Does not seem to be a browser problem. Does the same thing on different browsersI use Firefox. Not a facebook problem. Loads just fine...
  9. problems loading windows after update

problems loading windows after update: Hello, today I did an update of Windows 10. After that, I can't load windows anymore. I arrive to a blue screen with written "Choose your keyboard layout"". I can just select few options and once I select US I arrive to a new page with written "Choose an option". Ünder...
  10. SLOW LOADING AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SLOW LOADING AFTER UPDATE: After getting Windows 10 updates on October 4 and this am, I have experience slow load times for my bookmark pages...and when searching the web. Is this normal or is there a problem somewhere? Thanks....