Windows 10: mstsc.exe.mui and cmd.exe.mui missing from SysWOW64 Windows 10 Build

Discus and support mstsc.exe.mui and cmd.exe.mui missing from SysWOW64 Windows 10 Build in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi ALL , I planning to upgrade company that i work from windows 7 to Windows 10 . During testing phase i encounter software issue compability. i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nzmrl, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Nzmrl Win User

mstsc.exe.mui and cmd.exe.mui missing from SysWOW64 Windows 10 Build

Hi ALL ,

I planning to upgrade company that i work from windows 7 to Windows 10 .

During testing phase i encounter software issue compability.
    i have software that we call it rdp manager we use to remote to computer.

this software work on older build of windows 10 etc 1703

but for Windows 10 Build 1809 this rdp manager cannot work anymore .

it seems that file mstsc.exe.mui and cmd.exe.mui missing in Syswow64 .
    my quick solution is copy from system32 to syswow64

does anyone know why latest windows 10 build remove mstsc.exe.mui from syswow64 ?

:)

Nzmrl, Jun 26, 2019
  2. ray06130 Win User

mui file

Hello,
    I search the file mui which corresponds to the menu start and parameters in windows 10 pro

Thank you for help

ray06130, Jun 26, 2019
  3. jla888 Win User
    .mui file extension

Good day! This is a rather technical question which I have difficulty finding the right answer in the web. I've notice a bunch of MyPhoneConsole.exe.<numbers>.mui, lap_sky.dll.<numbers>.mui, MyPhonePimgExt.dll.<numbers>.mui in my windows folder on
    my device memory. From what I gathered in the web .mui are multi lingual user interface file. I would like to know what they are intended for or if I can delete some of them. Its consuming a lot of device memory and I have a very limited memory on my device.
    Thank you!

jla888, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Florio Win User

Direct links to MUI language packs for Windows 10

Does anyone have access to the English, French and German MUI language packs formerly found on MUI language CAB file - install in Windows 10. The link is now dead.

Thanks.

Florio, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. mstsc.exe.mui and cmd.exe.mui missing from SysWOW64 Windows 10 Build - Similar Threads - mstsc exe mui

2. .dll and .mui temporary files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .dll and .mui temporary files: McAfee Tracker Remover cannot remove .dll and .mui temporary files. How can these be deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-and-mui-temporary-files/29df5d89-a82a-4d42-b47a-bcdb4c775e13
  3. .dll and .mui temporary files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll and .mui temporary files: McAfee Tracker Remover cannot remove .dll and .mui temporary files. How can these be deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-and-mui-temporary-files/29df5d89-a82a-4d42-b47a-bcdb4c775e13
  4. Building MUI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Building MUI: I am working on a desktop console application that requires the use of non-English characters Hebrew. I have come to understand that building a Multi-Language User Interface is required to handle the output. When I attempted to follow the instruction for building a MUI from...
  5. Select C:\winddows\SysWow64\cmd. exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Select C:\winddows\SysWow64\cmd. exe: when trying to open "Uninstall or change a program", " System properties" from This PC or trying from right click on desktop to open Personalization or Display setting, a cmd open and close right after and nothing happens, but if click on that cmd right before it close, it...
  6. Windows mail .mui location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows mail .mui location: Hi, I'm trying to find the location of the .mui file that runs windows mail. I have a weird problem with my graphics card and Mail. I can use other clients but i really like the look of the mail app. So i would like to set my graphics to only use the integrated card when...
  7. Mui No Valid System Language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mui No Valid System Language: My computer was running on windows 10 chinese version, and I looked up online trying to change the current display language. So I followed the instruction and removed the existing chinese mui. This is where things starts to go bad, it asked me to restart and I accepted, when...
  8. mui file

in Windows 10 Customization
    mui file: Hello, I search the file mui which corresponds to the menu start and parameters in windows 10 pro Thank you for help 117621
  9. WSUS Update from 1511 to 1607 MUI: Missing Languages

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WSUS Update from 1511 to 1607 MUI: Missing Languages: Hi all! Currently we're updating the Windows 10 (x64 Ent 1511) clients in a multilingual VMware Mirage environment. Unfortunately the update from 1511 to 1607 is not supported/possible with VMware Mirage therefore we're planning to use WSUS. The testing group consists...
  10. Umonit64.exe in my SysWOW64?

in Windows 10 Support
    Umonit64.exe in my SysWOW64?: Suddenly it was there, sitting in my startup, Umonit64.exe. already shutter down and hidden because you never know... So what the heck is it, after checking it appeared as a USB driver. I recently updated my driver stuff with an updater on the 8th of Nov. And the file was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. c: windows system32\UGLrF\<LANG_NAME>\mstsc.exe.MUI

2. mtsc.exe missing win 10

3. mstsc.exe.mui missing from syswow64

4. mtsc.exe mui windows 10 1809