Windows 10: msvbvm50.dll was not found

Discus and support msvbvm50.dll was not found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have looked everywhere for a way to fix this and I cant find it as all the download links I originally have seen before have been deleted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TomF_291, Jun 20, 2021.

1. TomF_291 Win User

msvbvm50.dll was not found

I have looked everywhere for a way to fix this and I cant find it as all the download links I originally have seen before have been deleted.

:)

TomF_291, Jun 20, 2021
  2. User 145 Win User

I need to install MSVBVM50.exe

I have an old app asking for MSVBVM50.DLL. Searching for a solution I have found that I should run MSVBVM50.exe. Tried this, not working. Where should the DLL file be pasted?

User 145, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Wintrust.dll & ole32.dll & XPcom all missing

Hi,

You will need to repair the invalid or corrupted WINTRUST.DLL registry entries before you uninstall and reinstall it.

Same goes with the Ole32.dll and the Xpcom.dll.

Search the internet on how to fix each ddl files. Most of the available websites will give you a step-by-step instructions on how to do it.

• For Ole32.dll, you need to download and run MSVBVM50.EXE from the Microsoft Software Library.
    • For WINTRUST.DLL, contact Dell Support or download it directly from their official website.
    • For Xpcom.dll, contact Mozilla on where to download the file.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Joanna 777, Jun 20, 2021
  4. msvbvm50.dll was not found

MikeSnyder61704, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

msvbvm50.dll was not found

1. msvbvm50.dll was not found - Similar Threads - msvbvm50 dll was

2. MSVBVM50.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVBVM50.dll was not found: Hello, I'm trying to run a freshly installed program called Heaven & Earth but I'm getting an error telling me that MSVBVM50.dll was not found. I tried reinstalling the program but it didn't work. I found other threads on this site by support staff that linked the missing...
  3. MSVBVM50.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVBVM50.dll was not found: Hello, I'm trying to run a freshly installed program called Heaven & Earth but I'm getting an error telling me that MSVBVM50.dll was not found. I tried reinstalling the program but it didn't work. I found other threads on this site by support staff that linked the missing...
  4. MSVBVM50.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MSVBVM50.DLL stil available?

MSVBVM50.DLL stil available?: Hello, For an old application i would need the MSVBVM50.DLL file but i m not confident in the sources i found online.Do microsoft still have that file somewhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvbvm50dll-stil-available/576e04f6-0d57-488a-a7e9-6620e72d1108
  6. MSVBVM50.DLL stil available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVBVM50.DLL stil available?: Hello, For an old application i would need the MSVBVM50.DLL file but i m not confident in the sources i found online.Do microsoft still have that file somewhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvbvm50dll-stil-available/576e04f6-0d57-488a-a7e9-6620e72d1108
  7. MSVBVM50.DLL was not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVBVM50.DLL was not found: Hi all,My company has been struggling with this issue for a while, and I've only now found that this issue applies to other programs as well. We have a very old and unfortunately very essential application that worked well on windows 7, but hasn't worked on windows 10 at all....
  8. MSVBVM50.DLL was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVBVM50.DLL was not found: Hi all,My company has been struggling with this issue for a while, and I've only now found that this issue applies to other programs as well. We have a very old and unfortunately very essential application that worked well on windows 7, but hasn't worked on windows 10 at all....
  9. MSVBVM50.DLL was not found

10. "The code execution cannot proceed because msvbvm50.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "The code execution cannot proceed because msvbvm50.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...: I'm trying to install a Map editor for a game called Deus Ex, and This is the error I get:[ATTACH] But as you can see, I HAVE msvbvm50.dll. I can't seem to find the actual program in the control panel thingy when I click uninstall. I need help uninstalling it, and also where...