Windows 10: MSVC140dll missing after latest Windows Update VirtualBox Oracle not launching f.ex.

Discus and support MSVC140dll missing after latest Windows Update VirtualBox Oracle not launching f.ex. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I think last Tuesday 14.03.2023 was the last major update of Microsoft Windows, and since then I can't launch VirtualBox. A reinstallation of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by axcezboyz_, Mar 17, 2023.

1. MSVC140dll missing after latest Windows Update VirtualBox Oracle not launching f.ex.

I think last Tuesday 14.03.2023 was the last major update of Microsoft Windows, and since then I can't launch VirtualBox. A reinstallation of the program didn't work, since the msvc140dll seems missing. Probably this should be fixed or so. I tried to install the Visual Studio 2015 c++ redistributable, and it didn t work. However I think that the msvc140dll missing seems to be a bug - and I m not willing to install any weird Dll from some website since I know the risks.Hence, I don't know how to notify the MS-Windows Developmentteam about that bug, I post this question in the community feed.

:)

axcezboyz_, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

MSVC140dll missing after latest Windows Update VirtualBox Oracle not launching f.ex.

1. MSVC140dll missing after latest Windows Update VirtualBox Oracle not launching f.ex. - Similar Threads - MSVC140dll missing latest

2. MSVC140dll missing after latest Windows Update VirtualBox Oracle not launching f.ex.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVC140dll missing after latest Windows Update VirtualBox Oracle not launching f.ex.: I think last Tuesday 14.03.2023 was the last major update of Microsoft Windows, and since then I can't launch VirtualBox. A reinstallation of the program didn't work, since the msvc140dll seems missing. Probably this should be fixed or so. I tried to install the Visual Studio...
  3. MSVC140dll missing after latest Windows Update VirtualBox Oracle not launching f.ex.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVC140dll missing after latest Windows Update VirtualBox Oracle not launching f.ex.: I think last Tuesday 14.03.2023 was the last major update of Microsoft Windows, and since then I can't launch VirtualBox. A reinstallation of the program didn't work, since the msvc140dll seems missing. Probably this should be fixed or so. I tried to install the Visual Studio...
  4. How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox: [ATTACH]Fedora is a Linux Operating System that is very useful for software developers, cloud engineers, and tech enthusiasts in general. Even though you can install Fedora alongside your current operating system, it makes more sense to create a virtual machine and install...
  5. How to Install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    How to Install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox: [ATTACH]Windows 11 is one of the hottest topics in the world of computers, and many are willing to test this much-awaited Operating System. The best way to test it is on a Virtual Machine. Hence, we brought to you this guide to install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox. Can...
  6. Oracle Virtualbox not compatible with windows 10

Oracle Virtualbox not compatible with windows 10: I have wanted to update my windows 10 version 1909 to windows 10 version 20h2 but i kept getting error that says VirtualBox Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible with Windows 10, But i dont even have the app [ATTACH]...
  7. Oracle VM Virtualbox is not compatible with Windows 10

Oracle VM Virtualbox is not compatible with Windows 10: I have been asked by Microsoft to uninstall Oracle VM VirtualBox as it is not compatible with Windows 10. I have no clue, whether to uninstall it or not or how to proceed further.? Because without uninstalling, I can't update windows 10. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox

i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox: hi, a week ago when my windows 10 update arrived it showed that i need to uninstall VM Oracle VirtualBox because the windows version doesn't the app. i can't find it anywere, not in control panel and redegit....
  9. BSOD when installing Oracle VirtualBox

BSOD when installing Oracle VirtualBox: I'm currently trying to install VirtualBox 6.0.6 on my Windows 10 laptop, but halfway through the installation (I assume when it is trying to install the USB driver for it), I get a BSOD with the stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL. I have updated my drivers, made sure I...
  10. Oracle Virtualbox install fails to launch

Oracle Virtualbox install fails to launch: I run the installer and it appears to work but then I have two issues; 1. I get the following error when I try and launch virtualbox; Failed to acquire the virtual box COM object Completely failed to instantiate CLSID_VirtualBox: ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND 0x80070002. Result...