Windows 10: MSVCP120_CLR0400 is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. error...

Discus and support MSVCP120_CLR0400 is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. error... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was having some issues with my computer so I did the "fresh start" thing and after doing that an error comes up when I open certain programs, I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhantomRexx, Oct 15, 2018.

1. MSVCP120_CLR0400 is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. error...

I was having some issues with my computer so I did the "fresh start" thing and after doing that an error comes up when I open certain programs, I am trying to install discord onto my computer, but this error keeps poping up whenever I try to install it.

:)

PhantomRexx, Oct 15, 2018

2. Error that says: iertutil.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

Original Title: iertutil.dll error

I have a error that says: iertutil.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error ......

FriðrikLeifur, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Gil deG Win User
    windows 10: 'MSVCR120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.'

Hi,

Since you are getting same error "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error".

We suggest that you refer to this
    thread
    as some customers are also having the same issue and try to check the suggested fix of Santosh_Rai.

Let us know how it goes.

Gil deG, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Ankan Pal Win User

MSVCP120_CLR0400 is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. error...

xactengine2_0 is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.

It worked. After those edits in the Registry Editor I just reinstalled DirectX and it didn't give me any error but unfortunately the game gives an error "C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3dx9_38.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error."

Ankan Pal, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

MSVCP120_CLR0400 is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. error...

1. MSVCP120_CLR0400 is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. error... - Similar Threads - MSVCP120_CLR0400 either designed

2. atiadlxy.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    atiadlxy.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error: Help!!!, How do I fix this error? it happened right after I transferred my Steam folder to a newly installed HDD and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Steam thinking that it might fix it but it still didn't and now whenever I try to open Steam it wont open and it does...
  3. nvspcap.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvspcap.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.: nvspcap.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support 0xc000012f. I have this on my computer please help...
  4. .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error: Hey, so I have been getting this error with quite a few different DLLs including InstallService.dll D3D12CORE.dll and SystemSettingsThresholdAdminFlowUI.dll as well as many others. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I have,Ryzen 5 3600Gigabyte B550MOne 1TB HDD and one 1TB...
  5. msvcp110_Win.DLl is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error...

msvcp110_Win.DLl is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error...: I encountered this error this morning after my pc blue screened and restarted. i have tried to repair the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, but it didn't work. then i reset windows and it still did not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  6. msvcp110_Win.DLl is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msvcp110_Win.DLl is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error...: I encountered this error this morning after my pc blue screened and restarted. i have tried to repair the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, but it didn't work. then i reset windows and it still did not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  7. msvcp110_Win.DLl is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. MFPlat.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error....

MFPlat.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error....: Hi - I am having trouble with an error that comes up when I am trying to access the video in video conferencing software. Because of this error, my camera is inaccessible to hold virtual meetings. This is the the error: "c:\Windows\System32\MFPlat.DLL is either not...
  9. Error: MMDevApi.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error

Error: MMDevApi.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error: I am unable to fix this error with replacing the file through online sources as it states that its not allowed even command Prompt is not working...
  10. xactengine2_0 is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xactengine2_0 is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.: I just installed a game on my PC with Windows 10. I tried to run that game and got the error C:/Windows/System32/xactengine2_0.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.I tried to install DirectX SDK June 2010 but it gave the same error. I tried to...