Windows 10: msvcp140.dll is missing or contains an error nvidia web helper

Discus and support msvcp140.dll is missing or contains an error nvidia web helper in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The file is missing and so is C plus plus on my computer. I am trying to install visual studio 2015 but it cannot because it says that vc redist... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bitbat, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Bitbat Win User

msvcp140.dll is missing or contains an error nvidia web helper

The file is missing and so is C plus plus on my computer. I am trying to install visual studio 2015 but it cannot because it says that vc redist x64.exe is missing.

I found that the best solution was to do a clean install entirely, but i don't want to #### it up because it's a prebuilt. I also do not have a USB drive that is 100 gb in size. How do i do a clean install or are there other solutions to this problem?

:)

Bitbat, Jun 14, 2020
  2. C-A. PGN Win User

MSVCP140.dll is missing in my Win 10

Hello, I am using for the first time a brand new OEM W10 and neither step did any good.

In addition to the MSVCP140.dll missing error I also have a VCRUNTIME140.dll missing.

C-A. PGN, Jun 14, 2020
  3. barryrey Win User
    MSVCP140.dll is missing in my Win 10

i have a similar problem i have nero burning rom on and it was running ok but i`ve not used it for a couple off months, and now it will not start and says msvcp140.dll and vcrruntime.dll is missing i`ve tried all your command prompt and none of can you help
    me to sort this out thanks

barryrey, Jun 14, 2020
  4. msvcp140.dll is missing or contains an error nvidia web helper

error MSVCP140.dll is missing

Just started getting this error with start up; AdobeGClient.exe cannot start because MSVCP140.dll is missing, on April 26 2016. I see others have the same issue with Windows 10 so obviously this is an update issue ?? Has there been a successful fix for
    this error yet?

STACEESEVERINO, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

msvcp140.dll is missing or contains an error nvidia web helper

1. msvcp140.dll is missing or contains an error nvidia web helper - Similar Threads - msvcp140 dll missing

2. MSVCP140.dll is missing. As such, some programs like Nvidia web helper can't run.

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSVCP140.dll is missing. As such, some programs like Nvidia web helper can't run.: The file is missing and so is C plus plus on my computer. I am trying to install visual studio 2015 but it cannot because it says that vc redist x64.exe is missing. I found that the best solution was to do a clean install entirely, but i don't want to #### it up because it's...
  3. MSVCP140.dll is missing error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.dll is missing error message: I am running a windows 10 version 10.0.18362 on a 64-bit Lenovo yoga 2. I downloaded Sid Meiers Civilization VI through the epic games launcher, and when I tried to launch it, I was greeted with the error message, "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was...
  4. VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing

VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing: So I am trying to download Origin onto my laptop and I keep getting messages that VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll can not be found. I have reset my laptop, I have run scans, reinstalled Visual Studio C++ and nothing has worked. What is the problem here?...
  5. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll are missing

MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll are missing: Hi, So I turned on my PC and it said there was a windows update and it would download automatically. It eventually turned to a screen saying "we couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes". I tried restarting and it just stayed in that loop. I looked up how to fix it...
  6. Error: msvcp140.dll is missing when launching PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: msvcp140.dll is missing when launching PUBG: Hi team, I'm Asus laptop works on Windows 10 Home Edition (as far as I know), just two days ago, I downloaded the PUGB game. Right after I launched that game, it just didn't run and work. A message screen appears that says msvcp140.dll is missing. After going through...
  7. msvcp140.dll

msvcp140.dll: I just had an update to Windows 10 and now I am getting an error stating MSVCP140.dllis either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. I tried deleting the file but it comes back with "file is open in wlanext.exe" and am unable to delete I am unable to open any...
  8. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  9. Error msg for MSVCP140.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error msg for MSVCP140.dll: After "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 2019-03" applied yesterday 3/14/19 when I try to exec Powerpoint / Excel / Outlook, I get error msg for MSVCP140.dll Bad Image What gives, MS Word and Outlook appear to work as needed....
  10. MSVCP140.dll is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSVCP140.dll is missing: When i open a program it says: MSVCP140.dll is missing try reinstalling the app. What i can do ? pls help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-is-missing/bcd519b5-1b66-4428-9353-da2ca62c294f